The Best of Pirates - Year 2

Posts that are locked but open for perusal.

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

beard

Postby black bart on Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:48 pm

Auntie b said:

YARR! Bartie ... ye be a bloke .

So be you Auntie...er, I mean ye has a fine womanly beard! :?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Auntie Blackbeard on Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:25 am

ARGH!
Auntie Blackbeard
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:39 pm

[interruption]

[/interruption]

Carry on...
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby anthrobabe on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:30 pm

^^ whot he said
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby anthrobabe on Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:22 am

My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Recruit

Postby black bart on Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:19 am

Arrrrrr...I dug out this gem from the Archives:

The New Recruit

YYYAAARRRRR I was givin a new recruit the lowdown on bein a pirate t'other day. He were a young lad of obout 12 what we pressed ganged as he came out of Scouts (they be handy them scouting lads...none o me crew can tie a knot between em!).

I sits im down in me cabin and let im ave a stroke of me parrot 'Ugly Jim'. I pours im a Tankard o grog to calm is nerves and I starts givin im me usual spiel.

'As ye got over the blow to the head yet?...the double vision will go when we're out on the open ocean (just in time for the sea sickness to kick in). I sees ye's got all yer legs, arms an eyes, well don't worry ye'll soon fit in with the rest of us...there be shark wrestlin every Wednesday, general swashbucklin in a Spanish Port once week (weather permitting), Keel Hauling for beginners every Monday and Cutlass practise every evening after Fish Head Stew. Ye'll be risin through the ranks in no time at all me hearty. Just like me First Mate Jeremiah...he started life as a Bilge Scrubber like yerself and look at him now...'

...at that moment Jeremiah happened to be standin guard at me cabin door...I say standin, he as a bit of list to starboard since that grape shot blew most of his right side off, his eyes be sharp though, I say eyes, I means eye...an that eye was moved up onto his forehead when he got hit by a fallin mast...YYARRR he be really good with his hand though...tis amazen what he can do with only the one finger and alf a thumb...

I heard a splash...I don't know what came over the lad, just when I was gettin goin with me motivational talk...he jumped out of the porthole!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby anthrobabe on Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:37 pm

so this be tha reason wet, scared and cold cabin boys be showing up in the harbor---- we keeps fishen em out and puttin em to works doin various things-- like diggin holes and fillin holes and such

keep 'em commin thar captain!
My mantra
www.gorillafund.org

anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Re: Recruit

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:41 pm

black bart wrote:Arrrrrr....

I heard a splash...I don't know what came over the lad, just when I was gettin goin with me motivational talk...he jumped out of the porthole!

...*sob*... Oi lose all me cabin bouys that way....
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Quarter

Postby black bart on Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:21 am

On the positive side though me hearties...

Jeremiah has just been promoted to Quartermaster...seein as there be only a quarter of him left!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby anthrobabe on Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:50 am

Which quarter?
My mantra
www.gorillafund.org

anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

quarter

Postby black bart on Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:23 am

Silly wench!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby DaveL on Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:50 am

YAaarrrr...

Oi'd be goin for the drumstick and thigh. That be the best quarter ye can get.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Re: The Best of Pirates - Year 2

Postby akutheparrot on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:44 am

Good news for the environment, all these new pirates off Somalia. This must surely mean that global warming is cooling!
akutheparrot
Conchigliette Convert

Postby black bart on Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:01 am

No!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Dbob bob on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:24 am

i like eye patches. there fun coz if u put 2 on u go blind :twisted:
Dbob bob
Conchigliette Convert

PreviousNext

Return to Locked Posts