Ask Any Question You've Ever Had On Christianity.

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Ask Any Question You've Ever Had On Christianity.

Postby darkcitymedia on Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:19 am

Greetings Everyone,
I've been participating in the discussions of this forum for just over a week & the number of great thinkers I've encountered has left me in awe. While the hospitality that I've been shown has been just as overwhelming, because it is rare for a Christian of any denomination to assert themselves into an online community, centered around alternative doctrine and receive a welcome which is free from contaminants such as bias, pique, malice, and proletarian disdain. Yet we all know that the Doctrine of Individualism states that universal accord doesn't exist, but that doesn't make the endeavor any less noble.

I'm sure that you're all aware of Newtonian Law of Reciprocal Actions found in Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica and the fallacious opinions that I've encountered is proof that it Newton's third law is applicable in this forum, even though matter and physical motion is absent is this venue.

Even so, I have no interest in changing anyone's opinion, because Newton clearly states that there will always be opposition to any possession, therefore difference is inevitable. Still, that doesn't mean that I have no means no say in the matter and that say is broadcast through providing accurate information on the crux of this topic. (i.e. Christianity.)

If you haven't come across one of the few threads that I've authored, I ask your permission to allow me to...

1) Provide my credentials as they relate to this topic.

I'm a 29 year old with a BA in Theology with emphasis given to Middle Eastern & Modern Mono-theism which was earned at Duke University Divinity School. ( My degree is a duel BA in Cryptanalysis, but it's irrelevant to the topic of discussion.) I'm currently my final year of my masters studies, I'm fluent in the three languages which were used to author the Biblical gospels...
Hebrew (Hebrew Language is one of the main contributers to the faulty translations of the scriptures because the alphabet doesn't contain vowels, which are the crux of the English language.)
Koine Greek
Galilean Aramaic (It was used to author the Gospels of Matthew.)
Lastly, I spent 3 years in the Middle East preceding my enlistment into the Marines, where I studied Gematria, Torah-Based Gospels, New Covenant-Based Gospels, and all Gospels which were excluded from The Bible with the exception of the Gospel of Judas, which hasn't been made available to academic institutes with Departments of Divinity.

2) Explain what the study of Theology entails.

Theology isn't a singular study which sole purpose is studying the practice of religion and religious writing. It is accompanied by the study of the regional history before, during, and after the religions introduction into society.

This is done because the scriptures of regional gospels aren't historical documentation nor were they ever intended to be historical documentation. It's this reason alone which makes the study of the regional history a necessity, because the majority of the Judeo-Christian writing are symbolic and contains encrypted message since they were authored during a times of oppression in which free speech wasn't an option. Therefore reading the gospels without knowledge of the history isis like looking over a map without a legend or translating a cypher without a cryptic or phonetic alphabet.

The reason I've published this thread, is to offer the opportunity to answer any question that you may have regarding Christianity. No question will be ignored, no matter the intent & the answers that I will provide will not contain denominational bias, I'll provide the perspective provided by Biblical Literalism & Biblical Symbolism, and denominational perspective is necessary.

All answers will be delivered through an academic method, I will never provide my personal beliefs unless it is absolutely necessary, no scriptural versus will be used unless it is relevant to the question itself, at no time will I advocate any variation of the Christian Doctrine over another, I will not advocate any one religious over another, now will I advocate Theism over Atheism, Agnosticism, Ignosticism.

I'm making this offer for three reasons...

1) I have grown weary of being lumped into the same category as Fundamental Extremists due solely to the general classification.

2) Building unity by promoting tolerance and understanding.

3) Combat the bigotry of Fundamentalists and provide methods of silencing Fundamentalists through the use of truth and knowledge.
After every Sunday Morning Church service, I sit down at the dinner table and say grace over my favorite meal.
So I welcome all inquires into my faith, just as long as you do so in a civil manner and I insure you that your civility will be reciprocated.
Just bear in mind that if your civility turns out to be the aggressive mimicry of a predator, my favorite meal is Grilled Oligochaeta Psuedo-Philosophers, Pouched Wikillectual Parasoid le Cassoulet, Lemon Basted Peckhamian Atheist Truffles when in season & as far as I'm concerned...

everyday is Sunday...
User avatar
darkcitymedia
Ziti Zealot
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:54 pm

Re: Ask Any Question You've Ever Had On Christianity.

Postby MPTrooper on Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:36 am

darkcitymedia wrote:Greetings Everyone,
I've been participating in the discussions of this forum for just over a week & the number of great thinkers I've encountered has left me in awe. While the hospitality that I've been shown has been just as overwhelming, because it is rare for a Christian of any denomination to assert themselves into an online community, centered around alternative doctrine and receive a welcome which is free from contaminants such as bias, pique, malice, and proletarian disdain.


The hell am I? Chopped liver? Sure, I didn't assert myself using pretty words. Nope, back in my day one had to use sheer force of will, brute force and a willingness to stand up for one's beliefs in the face of overwhelming hostility and getting here, up hill, through the snow!

New kids have it easy I tell ya ::spits::


In all seriousness however it is refreshing to see another Christian in this place. It tends to get lonely and I have no one to share the s'mores with.

With that said, I do have a question regarding your brand of Christianity.

First, what is your denomination? I could have sworn I had read it in one of your post's but I'll be damned if I can remember.

Even if you claim "non-denominational" then what does your brand of Christianity entail in regards to the common belief structure normally associated with Christianity? For example your belief in the Trinity, the divinity of Christ and your church's view on morality, for example, is it subjective or objective?

Thanks

Matt
MPTrooper
 

Re: Ask Any Question You've Ever Had On Christianity.

Postby lordpunkmonk on Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:34 pm

MPTrooper wrote:
darkcitymedia wrote:Greetings Everyone,
I've been participating in the discussions of this forum for just over a week & the number of great thinkers I've encountered has left me in awe. While the hospitality that I've been shown has been just as overwhelming, because it is rare for a Christian of any denomination to assert themselves into an online community, centered around alternative doctrine and receive a welcome which is free from contaminants such as bias, pique, malice, and proletarian disdain.


The hell am I? Chopped liver? Sure, I didn't assert myself using pretty words. Nope, back in my day one had to use sheer force of will, brute force and a willingness to stand up for one's beliefs in the face of overwhelming hostility and getting here, up hill, through the snow!

New kids have it easy I tell ya ::spits::


In all seriousness however it is refreshing to see another Christian in this place. It tends to get lonely and I have no one to share the s'mores with.

With that said, I do have a question regarding your brand of Christianity.

First, what is your denomination? I could have sworn I had read it in one of your post's but I'll be damned if I can remember.

Even if you claim "non-denominational" then what does your brand of Christianity entail in regards to the common belief structure normally associated with Christianity? For example your belief in the Trinity, the divinity of Christ and your church's view on morality, for example, is it subjective or objective?

Thanks

Matt

you have s'mores?

can I have some I used to be christian
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
User avatar
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen
 
Posts: 2825
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:14 am
Location: outside your window

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:02 pm

Argh ! Tis luverly to 'ave anudder Christian abored , followArrs ove Christ alwaze seem to be a remnant to me .

Ye shorre kin sweet talk wid alla dem flowery woids , an' tank ye , Oi neffer nu much uppity class book learnin' an ye calls me smart (oi be in bare assed ).

Eny hows dis been up me craw fer meny a decade , loike where did dem people in thee lan' of Nod cum frum ? Loike , thArr be Cain an' Abel an' mummy an' daddy , den Cain cracks opin Abel widdle 'ead ( da wun on 'is show dArrs ).
Okay...now thArr be three humans on da earth , yet the Book has a hole bunch ove folks fer Cain to cuddle up to...Wot gives matey ? How do the pastors answer this ?
So far none have dared try to give me an answer , they just want to put their hands on my head and pray for me to stop idolizing my intelligence (very infuriating to say the least and does their cause no good at all) .

ps. Matt , I think you're doing just fine , I really must hand it to ye for staying in this site after the shit ye get , but ye dish it out as well . Never mind changing ...it's to late and many of us would probably have heart attacks .
I grew up Baptist , but have also attended Gospel, Pentacostal , United , UCC , JW and have also had some interaction with Catholic , Jewish ,Co$ and some Eastern philosophies ( my relations are of many faiths and of varying degrees of such ).

Keep the faith Mateys! YARR! This be me 1,000th post ARGH!
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
User avatar
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility
 
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:34 am
Location: Bedlam

Re: Ask Any Question You've Ever Had On Christianity.

Postby darkcitymedia on Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:08 am

MPTrooper wrote:
darkcitymedia wrote:Greetings Everyone,
I've been participating in the discussions of this forum for just over a week & the number of great thinkers I've encountered has left me in awe. While the hospitality that I've been shown has been just as overwhelming, because it is rare for a Christian of any denomination to assert themselves into an online community, centered around alternative doctrine and receive a welcome which is free from contaminants such as bias, pique, malice, and proletarian disdain.


The hell am I? Chopped liver? Sure, I didn't assert myself using pretty words. Nope, back in my day one had to use sheer force of will, brute force and a willingness to stand up for one's beliefs in the face of overwhelming hostility and getting here, up hill, through the snow!

New kids have it easy I tell ya ::spits::


In all seriousness however it is refreshing to see another Christian in this place. It tends to get lonely and I have no one to share the s'mores with.

With that said, I do have a question regarding your brand of Christianity.

First, what is your denomination? I could have sworn I had read it in one of your post's but I'll be damned if I can remember.

Even if you claim "non-denominational" then what does your brand of Christianity entail in regards to the common belief structure normally associated with Christianity? For example your belief in the Trinity, the divinity of Christ and your church's view on morality, for example, is it subjective or objective?

Thanks

Matt


LoL!

Don't take it personally, MP, I was born into a family of politicians and activists who eat, sleep, and breathe diplomacy. Therefore my field of science is Biomagnetism with emphasis given to Clintonian Southern Democratic Charm.

I'm an Esoteric Christian and an active participant in the Restoration Movement. We do have established Churches all over the U.S. and in other parts of the modern world. The congregation in which I am a member has 250 members, 70% college grads with a BA at the very least, 45% have a masters or doctorate, & 3o% of the 70% have a degree in a scientific field.

It's our belief that people deserve the right to not have personal religious beliefs forced upon them, so we don't advertise and we choose not to testify unless we have first been approached by a stranger, since the fact of the matter is the best testimony is the testimony of example.

It's best if I send you some literature about our beliefs via email, so send an email to darkcitymedia@yahoo.com and I'll send you our religious template along with everyone has made a previous request.
After every Sunday Morning Church service, I sit down at the dinner table and say grace over my favorite meal.
So I welcome all inquires into my faith, just as long as you do so in a civil manner and I insure you that your civility will be reciprocated.
Just bear in mind that if your civility turns out to be the aggressive mimicry of a predator, my favorite meal is Grilled Oligochaeta Psuedo-Philosophers, Pouched Wikillectual Parasoid le Cassoulet, Lemon Basted Peckhamian Atheist Truffles when in season & as far as I'm concerned...

everyday is Sunday...
User avatar
darkcitymedia
Ziti Zealot
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:54 pm

Postby darkcitymedia on Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:17 am

Mad Willyum Bonney wrote:Argh ! Tis luverly to 'ave anudder Christian abored , followArrs ove Christ alwaze seem to be a remnant to me .

Ye shorre kin sweet talk wid alla dem flowery woids , an' tank ye , Oi neffer nu much uppity class book learnin' an ye calls me smart (oi be in bare assed ).

Eny hows dis been up me craw fer meny a decade , loike where did dem people in thee lan' of Nod cum frum ? Loike , thArr be Cain an' Abel an' mummy an' daddy , den Cain cracks opin Abel widdle 'ead ( da wun on 'is show dArrs ).
Okay...now thArr be three humans on da earth , yet the Book has a hole bunch ove folks fer Cain to cuddle up to...Wot gives matey ? How do the pastors answer this ?
So far none have dared try to give me an answer , they just want to put their hands on my head and pray for me to stop idolizing my intelligence (very infuriating to say the least and does their cause no good at all) .

ps. Matt , I think you're doing just fine , I really must hand it to ye for staying in this site after the shit ye get , but ye dish it out as well . Never mind changing ...it's to late and many of us would probably have heart attacks .
I grew up Baptist , but have also attended Gospel, Pentacostal , United , UCC , JW and have also had some interaction with Catholic , Jewish ,Co$ and some Eastern philosophies ( my relations are of many faiths and of varying degrees of such ).

Keep the faith Mateys! YARR! This be me 1,000th post ARGH!


LMAO!!!!

I could try to excuse their inability to decipher the language of the sea, but clearly you've only encountered fundamentalists and even suggesting that their problem is an inability to utilize the pirate primer would be given them more credit than they'd ever deserve in their lifetime. Anyways...

First you must understand that not every denomination teaches the extremist biblical literalism that we both love to hate and the original gospels were never meant to be a historical document, but the only fault that is deserved over this misconception goes to Pat Robertson, Fred Phelps, Jerry Farwell, and that washed up actor from Growing Pains, and his banana wielding buddy who argues that it was intentionally shaped for the human hand, though he is too much of an idiot to realize that it's shaped for the primates hand as well which directly connects the primates and humans, therefore he unknowingly advocating evolution. To get back to the point...

One of the problems with the present state of so many Christians is that they have completely forgotten that Hebrew Scholars were very advanced and had such love for cryptography, mathematics, and numerology. In fact their zealotry is so overwhelming, that it could be argued that it is a genetic disposition.

Now, if you look through the gospels you will see that this statement is substantiated by the re-occurring message which states that the truth in the gospels isn't given, it discovered through devoted study (1). So an accurate analogy about modern fundamentalism is that their the McDonalds of modern religion. (At the end of this post, I will paste any and all verses at the end of this statement & I'll be sure to add several various translations as well.)

The next step towards unraveling these hidden cyphers is to locate the cypher legends. There are three in total... 1) Gematria (Rabbinical Numerology.) 2) Galilean Aramaic (i.e. Which is used a few times throughout the New Covenant. 3) The regional history , which is is correlated through the era in which each gospel was authored.

The reason behind the use of cyphers and symbolism is due in large part to the fact that free speech wasn't available, while the Jews were enslaved soon after the Genesis, while Israel was occupied by foreign nations several time throughout periods between the beginning and completion of the scripture, thus the scriptures were used as a vessel for social commentary, broadcast current event, and advocate healthy and hygienic lifestyles, just to name a few.

(I will continue this post tomorrow afternoon, because I am nodding at the keyboard.)
After every Sunday Morning Church service, I sit down at the dinner table and say grace over my favorite meal.
So I welcome all inquires into my faith, just as long as you do so in a civil manner and I insure you that your civility will be reciprocated.
Just bear in mind that if your civility turns out to be the aggressive mimicry of a predator, my favorite meal is Grilled Oligochaeta Psuedo-Philosophers, Pouched Wikillectual Parasoid le Cassoulet, Lemon Basted Peckhamian Atheist Truffles when in season & as far as I'm concerned...

everyday is Sunday...
User avatar
darkcitymedia
Ziti Zealot
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:54 pm

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:19 pm

Perfesser ,

Oi cannot thank ye enuff , I shall 'ave foine company in thee 'ell folks keep tellin' me 'bout . Oi don't know why it be so diffycult to even consider/debate/discuss etc. an idea dat Adam an 'Eve be the foist primates dat becum sapiens , thee Tree Of Knowledge be metafor ....or mebbe the singulARRity be God or mebbe thee foist day be the BIG BANG! *** choirs sing , there is light , we have gravity , we have popcorn and udder good stuff ***

Anywaze I kin scARRcely weight fer part two of thee lecture , tank ye wunce agin !
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
User avatar
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility
 
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:34 am
Location: Bedlam

Re: Ask Any Question You've Ever Had On Christianity.

Postby darkcitymedia on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:04 am

darkcitymedia wrote:
MPTrooper wrote:
darkcitymedia wrote:Greetings Everyone,
I've been participating in the discussions of this forum for just over a week & the number of great thinkers I've encountered has left me in awe. While the hospitality that I've been shown has been just as overwhelming, because it is rare for a Christian of any denomination to assert themselves into an online community, centered around alternative doctrine and receive a welcome which is free from contaminants such as bias, pique, malice, and proletarian disdain.


The hell am I? Chopped liver? Sure, I didn't assert myself using pretty words. Nope, back in my day one had to use sheer force of will, brute force and a willingness to stand up for one's beliefs in the face of overwhelming hostility and getting here, up hill, through the snow!

New kids have it easy I tell ya ::spits::


In all seriousness however it is refreshing to see another Christian in this place. It tends to get lonely and I have no one to share the s'mores with.

With that said, I do have a question regarding your brand of Christianity.

First, what is your denomination? I could have sworn I had read it in one of your post's but I'll be damned if I can remember.

Even if you claim "non-denominational" then what does your brand of Christianity entail in regards to the common belief structure normally associated with Christianity? For example your belief in the Trinity, the divinity of Christ and your church's view on morality, for example, is it subjective or objective?

Thanks

Matt


LoL!

Don't take it personally, MP, I was born into a family of politicians and activists who eat, sleep, and breathe diplomacy. Therefore my field of science is Biomagnetism with emphasis given to Clintonian Southern Democratic Charm.

I'm an Esoteric Christian and an active participant in the Restoration Movement. We do have established Churches all over the U.S. and in other parts of the modern world. The congregation in which I am a member has 250 members, 70% college grads with a BA at the very least, 45% have a masters or doctorate, & 3o% of the 70% have a degree in a scientific field.

It's our belief that people deserve the right to not have personal religious beliefs forced upon them, so we don't advertise and we choose not to testify unless we have first been approached by a stranger, since the fact of the matter is the best testimony is the testimony of example.

It's best if I send you some literature about our beliefs via email, so send an email to darkcitymedia@yahoo.com and I'll send you our religious template along with everyone has made a previous request.


I'm sorry that I wasn't able to return to finish my post yesterday. I will complete the post sometime this afternoon.
After every Sunday Morning Church service, I sit down at the dinner table and say grace over my favorite meal.
So I welcome all inquires into my faith, just as long as you do so in a civil manner and I insure you that your civility will be reciprocated.
Just bear in mind that if your civility turns out to be the aggressive mimicry of a predator, my favorite meal is Grilled Oligochaeta Psuedo-Philosophers, Pouched Wikillectual Parasoid le Cassoulet, Lemon Basted Peckhamian Atheist Truffles when in season & as far as I'm concerned...

everyday is Sunday...
User avatar
darkcitymedia
Ziti Zealot
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:54 pm

Postby darkcitymedia on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:09 am

Mad Willyum Bonney wrote:Perfesser ,

Oi cannot thank ye enuff , I shall 'ave foine company in thee 'ell folks keep tellin' me 'bout . Oi don't know why it be so diffycult to even consider/debate/discuss etc. an idea dat Adam an 'Eve be the foist primates dat becum sapiens , thee Tree Of Knowledge be metafor ....or mebbe the singulARRity be God or mebbe thee foist day be the BIG BANG! *** choirs sing , there is light , we have gravity , we have popcorn and udder good stuff ***

Anywaze I kin scARRcely weight fer part two of thee lecture , tank ye wunce agin !


LoL! You're welcome.

Once the Biblical literalism is tossed out the window and the scriptures are presented in their original symbolic meaning, you'll see that the explanation provided by the scriptures are eerily similar to the explanation given by, "The Theory of Evolution."

Anyways, I am sorry I wasn't able to complete the post yesterday and I will return this afternoon to post my comparison work.
After every Sunday Morning Church service, I sit down at the dinner table and say grace over my favorite meal.
So I welcome all inquires into my faith, just as long as you do so in a civil manner and I insure you that your civility will be reciprocated.
Just bear in mind that if your civility turns out to be the aggressive mimicry of a predator, my favorite meal is Grilled Oligochaeta Psuedo-Philosophers, Pouched Wikillectual Parasoid le Cassoulet, Lemon Basted Peckhamian Atheist Truffles when in season & as far as I'm concerned...

everyday is Sunday...
User avatar
darkcitymedia
Ziti Zealot
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:54 pm

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:14 am

Perfesser , ye need not offer eny appologees to me , your 'umble stoodint .
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
User avatar
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility
 
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:34 am
Location: Bedlam

Postby Platypus Enthusiast on Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:59 pm

It's my understanding that Jesus taught that you should treat others how you would want to be treated and that you should love everyone. So how is it that there are still some Christians who hate people of other religions, homosexuals, etc? It seems blasphemous. Am I missing something?
Check out an official Pastafarian holy book, the Loose Canon: http://loose-canon.fsm-consortium.com/the-loose-canon/

"With Him, All Things are Pasta-Bowl."
-ProvHerbs 3:35
User avatar
Platypus Enthusiast
Tortellini Third Mate
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:21 am
Location: New Jersey: The Spaghetti State

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:06 pm

Yarr Platypussy Entooseist , Tis bewilderin' to be shore !
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
User avatar
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility
 
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:34 am
Location: Bedlam

Postby Rainswept on Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:49 pm

Platypus Enthusiast wrote:It's my understanding that Jesus taught that you should treat others how you would want to be treated and that you should love everyone. So how is it that there are still some Christians who hate people of other religions, homosexuals, etc? It seems blasphemous. Am I missing something?


Perhaps this is what you're missing:

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it." (Matthew 10:34-39 NASB)

P.S. This thread really belongs in Comparative Theology.
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.
User avatar
Rainswept
Caliph of Capitalist Fishing Pole Hobo Apologists
 
Posts: 9113
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: State of Disbelief

Postby hazza on Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:17 am

I completely agree Platypus Enthusiast. Honestly, I don't understand how Christians can claim to love and promote peace and then slaughter others on religious grounds and discriminate against homosexuals and people with dark skin.
User avatar
hazza
Cannelloni Cannoneer
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:15 pm
Location: Queensland, Australia

Postby goldstar on Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:51 pm

what is up with transubstantiation?
i mean it is cannibalism is it not? and is there not a commandment about not killing people?
im pretty sure cannibalism would fall under that commandment.
this has always confused me so much.
"Faith: not wanting to know what is true."
Friedrich Nietzsche


KEEENN LEEE
tulibu dibu dauchoo
KEEENN LEEE
ken lee meju more
User avatar
goldstar
Maccheroncelli Missionary
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:31 pm
Location: Illinois,Planet Earth

Next

Return to The Cause

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron