The Balkans.

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

The Balkans.

Postby Moral Minority on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:52 am

Cause we know there are some of us even in this hell-hole of hatred and bigotry.

Anyone??
Moral Minority
Prophet of Pastafarianism

courage

Postby Andrey Kurtenkov on Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:51 pm

The Balkans always suffers because of half–words, semi–talks, so on.
And real tragedy is that the imbalance of power in the Balkans always leads to war.
However five states of the Balkan Peninsula are member of NATO now and I hope this fact means the end of the wars in our region.
Another integrating factor is that all Balkans' countries have been partners in Russia's large-scale energy projects.
About perspectives of FSM in Balkans I am optimist and I hope that we will have a good future because the tradition religions are not doing anything about schools, global warming, poverty and wars. Of course we shall have not large possibilities soon, but a society in crisis needs to look to the past, to analyse, to debate and to understand in order to move forward; it does not need to follow the madness of the old religions.
:fsm:
En mateno de hela ero, per la forĉo de espero, venas viglaj pastafaroj, vere fluganta gefratoj.
Ah, vi flugu, Nia Monstro! Vin observas milionoj serĉiantaj vermiĉeloj, per espero kaj per amo.
Kaj la bona pastafaro post la malfermita pordo, trovos la eternan vivon en pastafara paradizo!
Pastafarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!
Българска пастафарианска църква (Bulgarian Pastafarian Church)
- за прослава на Макаронения Бог :worship: :fsm_float:
Andrey Kurtenkov
Chitarra Captain

Postby Aagfed on Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:54 pm

Gassho.
If I ever make my way back there (which I should in a few years), I'll be sure to look you up, my friends.
Metta.
Aagfed
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Re: The Balkans.

Postby evilol on Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:36 am

Moral Minority wrote:Cause we know there are some of us even in this hell-hole of hatred and bigotry.

Anyone??

Here! :mrgreen:
It is better to have a hole in the wall, then a hole in the eye.
evilol
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Moral Minority on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:20 am

Well whoopty doo, there is three of us...
Moral Minority

Postby ~NoodleDemon~ on Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:09 pm

I am there in spirit.

Anyways, whaddaya think o' Kosovo?
I hope you're on the recieving end of an improbability equation wherein something happens to you that's as unlikely as Rob Schneider winning a best actor Oscar on the same day Michael Jackson single handedly captures Osama Bin Laden. ~ Rainswept

O.K. Everything else is just stuff you do while you are waiting to have sex. Sin. WoE. ~ Warlord of Elephants

Image Image Image
~NoodleDemon~
Brewmeister

Postby evilol on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:17 pm

~NoodleDemon~ wrote:I am there in spirit.

Anyways, whaddaya think o' Kosovo?

I think that every nation has a right to live freely in their country, but this will start a great avalanche...
evilol
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Andrey Kurtenkov on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:02 am

~NoodleDemon~ wrote:Anyways, whaddaya think o' Kosovo?
evilol wrote:... but this will start a great avalanche...
Eighty percent of young people on the Balkans fear that independent Kosovo might provoke the domino-effect in the region, showed the results of a poll among young politicians from eight Southeast European countries. After Bulgaria officially recognized the independence of Kosovo (together with Hungary and Croatia), fifty percent of the Bulgarians say they do not dare travel in Serbia. Thirty-five percent of the polled Sofia citizens are against the recognition of Kosovo's independence, whereas 30% approve of it and 35% say they have no opinion of the problem. The majority of the polled Sofia citizens between 30 and 39 years of age are against the independence of Kosovo.
The political crisis in Serbia provoked by Kosovo's declaration of independence will have negative effects on Bulgarian investors and the transport companies will be worst hit, as they may have to redirect traffic to Western Europe through Romania, which would add to their costs because of the longer distance. Our relations with Serbia will be difficult over the few years to come. Bulgaria might well lose over 340000000 EUR after the recognition of independent Kosovo, according to the estimates by Minister of Economy and Energy.
In fact, Bulgaria was Serbia's lobby for the EU membership and recently cooperation between the two countries had been very active. Serbia has always been the great loser in the ethnic Yugoslav wars.
The Bulgarian Muslim minority in Kosovo - the Gorans are forced to register themselves as Bosniaks. After Bulgaria recognized Kosovo independence, shops and cafes owned by Gorans were assaulted.
The double standards and hypocrisies multiply and multiply. Kosovo is artificial state with artificial live support! There are a lot of analysis showing that the most valueable economic branch in Kosovo is crime and the only multiethnic thing in Kosovo is the crime.
En mateno de hela ero, per la forĉo de espero, venas viglaj pastafaroj, vere fluganta gefratoj.
Ah, vi flugu, Nia Monstro! Vin observas milionoj serĉiantaj vermiĉeloj, per espero kaj per amo.
Kaj la bona pastafaro post la malfermita pordo, trovos la eternan vivon en pastafara paradizo!
Andrey Kurtenkov
Chitarra Captain

Postby evilol on Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:57 pm

I don't think that Bulgaria or Croatia will suffer large economic depression as a result of Kosovo being recognized as a independent country.
You say that Kosovo is a artificial state. I ask you: Is Republic of Serbia in Bosnia & Herzegovina also an artificial autonomous land? Or perhaps, why doesn't Croatia have a autonomous region in B&H?
Everyone knows that Kosovo's main product is crime. But, the situation is like that because the Serbian government in Belgrade invested very poorly in the development of that region.
Serbia is on their knees because of their expansionism politics that is still widely accepted by Serbian people. When Serbia stops taking other nations territories, perhaps the other nations will stop taking Serbian territory.
:wink:

They have no one to blame, but themselves!
evilol
Bucatini Buccanneer

NATO representatives have confirmed

Postby Andrey Kurtenkov on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:11 am

Croatia and Albania have received NATO invitations last night at the summit in Bucharest.
I think this is good for NATO and good for our region.
I am not saying that NATO is good, but only that the membership of former communist states in the Alliance is a good thing.
Andrey Kurtenkov
Chitarra Captain

Postby Moral Minority on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:07 pm

NATO will reform the aforementioned countries' military systems and might attract foreighn investors. However, it might drag the countries into unnecessarry wars in Iran, N.Korea etc.
Moral Minority

Postby evilol on Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:29 pm

Concerning NATO. At this moment the president Bush is meeting with a Croatian president Stipe Mesić. All of that is covered with live TV coverage here in Croatia. I mean, WTF??? Are people here so damn stupid?! They await Bush like some kind of a hero.
Makes me vomit.
evilol
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Moral Minority on Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:46 am

Still not worse than Crapland here. They want to name a park in Skopje after George.
Moral Minority

Postby evilol on Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:50 am

Moral Minority wrote:Still not worse than Crapland here. They want to name a park in Skopje after George.

:?

Omfsm, look at this video. The man is lost in time and space.

http://dnevnik.hr/vijesti/bush-u-hrvatskoj/video-busizmi-u-hrvatskoj.html
evilol
Bucatini Buccanneer

Orthodox stupidity at Bulgarian Black Sea region

Postby Andrey Kurtenkov on Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:39 pm

At meeting this weekend priests of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church from the coastal ( :pirate_fish: ) city of Bourgas (the forth largest town in Bulgaria, where lately nationalists won municipal election) agreed that they are to be helping local schoolchildren learn how to distinguish dangerous sects from Orthodoxy and shun them.
Are we “dangerous sectâ€￾? :roll:
I shall ask them. :o
The holly fathers had devised a series of lectures to do with Orthodoxy and menacing sects, which will be delivered in special classes. According to the priesthood of Bourgas, this would be the speediest and easiest way to counteract against the aggressive invasion of foreign sects.
But they do not know yet that Bulgarian Pastafarian Church is going to counter against the aggressive political projects of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church :worship: :fsm:
Andrey Kurtenkov
Chitarra Captain

Next

Return to FSM Gatherings