The Person Below Me

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

The Person Below Me

Postby Duke on Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:00 pm

Has anyone heard of the "The Person Below Me" game? Ok, it goes like this:

A person starts off with a statement, and the next corrects it then adds another statement about the 'person below them'.

For instance, I would say, "The person below me wants to throw little bits of corn at midgets while they dance in the middle of a busy street."

And then someone else would say something like, "Nope, I throw little midgets at corn that is dancing in the middle of a busy street.
Whenever I see corn dancing, that is.
I think."

And then they would say the person below me soothing... Like this.

"The person below me eats the free magazines that you get on the airplane."

Ok, got it?

The person below me cuts his meat with a toothpick.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Long Gone McGruff on Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:43 am

Nope he had to stop that on account of the splinters. Now he pierces his sausage with a fork.
Long Gone McGruff
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Duke on Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:46 am

now you have to say something, the person below me..........

like,
The person below me thinks that hot dogs are made of toothpicks.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby kaioshin00 on Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:48 am

Nope, i think that hot dogs are DISGUSTINGLY disgusting.

The person below me recycles fortune cookie fortunes.
:shellfish: :shellfish: March of the crabbies :shellfish: :shellfish:
kaioshin00
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Duke on Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:00 am

Nope, I'm one of those that always keeps them neurotically and spits acid when you ask me what I got for a fortune, because if I tell it won't come true.

The person below me know one of those types of people, and being around him/her makes you murderous.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Duke on Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:09 am

LAz wrote:^ above poster
< me
v next poster, and will comply with the new style of this game

(my attempt of hijacking this topci to convert it to "the people game" which says something about the below poster)

Why don't you just make your own thread instead of screwing someone elses?

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:05 pm

nope, I- Actually, that's true.

the person below me eat helium ballons and then spits them on people from the top of skyscrapers.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:51 pm

No, I eat hot air ballons, generator and all, and then float off to the moon for some cheese to wash it down with.

The person below me licks computer screens for nourishment.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Disco on Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:43 pm

I ONLY DO IT SOMETIMES >:000000

The person below me thinks I'm a complete badass.
Disco
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:44 pm

no i don't

the person below ME thinks you're badass.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:50 pm

Hmm, I think Qwerty is a baddass, does that count?

The person below me has a flag with Limbaugh on it in his/her room, and sprays it with silly string when he/she is feeling down.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:59 pm

actually its a poster of Mr. Freeze

the person below me as love affairs with old cell phones

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby fusiontortellini on Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:54 pm

OOOoooo! Aaaah! Give it to me, baby! More of that vibrating action!

The person below me enjoys eating slugs.
Who really might actually be back this time . . .

May the Fiori be with you. And may It have Meatballs.
fusiontortellini
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Duke on Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:55 pm

fusiontortellini wrote:OOOoooo! Aaaah! Give it to me, baby! More of that vibrating action!

The person below me enjoys eating slugs.

Of course! Why would I miss a chance to get some extra protien?

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:46 pm

err, duke, why did you just kill your own thread? you said yourself to put something about "the person below me ..."

and now you don't do it?

???!

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Next

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes