Post Yer Pirate Pictures Here (and beat Politics)

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Scrubbers

Postby black bart on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:12 am

Harrr, harrr...twill bring a whole new meanin ta scrubbin the decks!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Cartoon

Postby black bart on Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:43 am

Arrrrrr...when I aint readin Playbilge I is a subscriber ta BBC History magazine. I could hardly believe this months cartoon which I reproduce here:

The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:02 am

Posting for FSB and ILB's ....ARGH!
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Postby tanguerra on Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:40 pm

Completely gratuitous picture of young Sanchez. There be nothing funny about it, except that he had a nice shave and put on a clean shirt that day before going ter visit his mother at the convent which were the occasion fer having the pitcher done.

Aaarrrrgggh!

Reed me booke. It's got pirates innit http:\\how-to-find-love.com
tanguerra
Humble Hermit

Postby pieces o'nine on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:08 pm

Yarrr! Oi’m pleased to announce that thee Pyrate Scouts International be pursuin their annual Pyrate Scout Cookie Droive. Pyrate Scouts will be selling cookies/bisquits, at cutlass-point if necessary, until all boxes av been sold or the Scout coffers be full, wotever comes last.

This year we ave 6 luverly flavors:

Weevil Classix: A perrrenial favorite! Creamy weevil butter sandwiched between two hardtack biscuits, garnished wif additional weevils. Yum!

Lumpy Mints: Delishus weevil bisquit dipped hin chocolate, wif a burst o peppermint oil! (Stock up as hantidotes fer fishe heade stewe!)

Moskstraumens: New this year! Gen-oo-wine sea salt from the fjords garnishes these mysterioos whirlpools o' cookie goodness.

Black Spots: Another crewe favorite! Basic hardtack biscuit himpressed wiv popularrr "pieces o' eight" desoin and garnished wiv a dollop o'chocolate. Ye'll fink ye've died an gone ter pyrate heaven!

Shortbred Skullz: Here be a real treat fer the Cap'ns private pantry! Shortbread wiv a light, buttery flavor that'll ave ye sayin, "Oi can't believe hit isn't Bilge Rat Butter!" (No trance-fat for those wot ave cut trance outten their diets.)

Yarr Crisps: Another crunchy shortbread treat! This one as "Yarrr" hembossed in all yer most popularrr pyratical languages.

Image Image

Be sure to patronize thee littel pyrates in yer neighborhood! Yarrr.
I will honor Monkey in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
~Charles "Darwin" Dickens
pieces o'nine
Look Upon Her Works, Ye Migyt, and Despair!

Postby Auntie Blackbeard on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:48 pm

Ohhhhhhh.....Wot a luverly pressy to bring , thank ye Pieces , I'll save them for wen ye dearies come by fer a visit , thee dARRlings luv cookies .
Auntie Blackbeard
Gramigna Grand Admiral

biscuits

Postby black bart on Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:55 am

We has got some talented people on board this ship.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby tanguerra on Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:48 pm

Har har! Ter be sure. Speakin of talent, while I were off (visiting a very sick, but very poor relative) in the antipodes, I came across a few likely coves and did recruit them to the Primrose. They have a few new-fangled ideas regarding communications and weaponry, but there is no arguin with their results.

This is Al and a couple of his 'cousins'. Likely lads all!
Aaarrrrgggh!

Reed me booke. It's got pirates innit http:\\how-to-find-love.com
tanguerra
Humble Hermit

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:22 pm

—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:56 am

tanguerra wrote:Har har! Ter be sure. Speakin of talent, while I were off (visiting a very sick, but very poor relative) in the antipodes, I came across a few likely coves and did recruit them to the Primrose. They have a few new-fangled ideas regarding communications and weaponry, but there is no arguin with their results.

This is Al and a couple of his 'cousins'. Likely lads all!

Argh! He be wearin' wun 'ove dem dubbel eye patches !
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Pointy

Postby black bart on Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:13 am

That be a nasty lookin pointy dirk he be holdin his left hand!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby anthrobabe on Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:33 am

tanguerra wrote:Completely gratuitous picture of young Sanchez. There be nothing funny about it, except that he had a nice shave and put on a clean shirt that day before going ter visit his mother at the convent which were the occasion fer having the pitcher done.

I would just like to show may appreciation for this photo post provided by Capn Tanguerra---- this is why her crew votes her Cap'n o the year -every year.
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby anthrobabe on Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:34 am

pieces o'nine wrote:Yarrr! Oi’m pleased to announce that thee Pyrate Scouts International be pursuin their annual Pyrate Scout Cookie Droive. Pyrate Scouts will be selling cookies/bisquits, at cutlass-point if necessary, until all boxes av been sold or the Scout coffers be full, wotever comes last.

This year we ave 6 luverly flavors:

Weevil Classix: A perrrenial favorite! Creamy weevil butter sandwiched between two hardtack biscuits, garnished wif additional weevils. Yum!

Lumpy Mints: Delishus weevil bisquit dipped hin chocolate, wif a burst o peppermint oil! (Stock up as hantidotes fer fishe heade stewe!)

Moskstraumens: New this year! Gen-oo-wine sea salt from the fjords garnishes these mysterioos whirlpools o' cookie goodness.

Black Spots: Another crewe favorite! Basic hardtack biscuit himpressed wiv popularrr "pieces o' eight" desoin and garnished wiv a dollop o'chocolate. Ye'll fink ye've died an gone ter pyrate heaven!

Shortbred Skullz: Here be a real treat fer the Cap'ns private pantry! Shortbread wiv a light, buttery flavor that'll ave ye sayin, "Oi can't believe hit isn't Bilge Rat Butter!" (No trance-fat for those wot ave cut trance outten their diets.)

Yarr Crisps: Another crunchy shortbread treat! This one as "Yarrr" hembossed in all yer most popularrr pyratical languages.

Image Image

Be sure to patronize thee littel pyrates in yer neighborhood! Yarrr.

I know where I'm buying all me treats from now on!
I'll take 150 boxes of each.
My IOU for them will be in the post this afternoon. :wink:
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

looker

Postby black bart on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:20 am

Arrrgh...Cap'n Cronan used ta look like that 400 years ago!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Auntie Blackbeard on Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:26 pm

An' he remines me ove Davy Jones in the days of yarr YARR yaarr RRR rrr yarr ayyyyar ayr yarrrrr RRRR YARRR ARGH yarr arr arr ayarr ... argh...arghhh arrrrr gh aRRR RRRR..ARRGH !
Auntie Blackbeard
Gramigna Grand Admiral

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion