Where does Anonodon fit into all of this?

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Where does Anonodon fit into all of this?

Postby Matt on Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:40 am

What do people from the church of the FSM think? Is it possible that the FSM took me there?

Anonodon is a place where I used to go to when he was a kid at night time. There also used to be a vortex behind my friend's house when I was a little kid.

Anonodon is another planet.

In Anonodon, the corn grows already cooked, buttered and salted.

People live in giant oreo cookies. They have to eat out their living quarters when they move into a new home.

Some of the trees have diamonds for leaves, and they fall occaisionally, so diamonds are plentiful.

In the ocean, the crabs are made of pure gold. They are caring and considerate creatures. If you drop a diamond in the ocean, they will retrieve it for you. You can also lift the lids of the crabs and use them as ashtrays.

The people have magical powers, and they never die. On one side of the ocean people omit a red aura when they use their magic. On the other side, they omit a blue aura. Unfortunately, the two sides have been at war for ages, but no one seems to die in these magical wars. They are immortal.

I also have a completely unrelated question. What does the FSM say we should do with the worshippers of Maloch?
Matt
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff on Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:49 pm

The punk rolled up his big blue eyes
And said to the jocker, "Sandy,
I've hiked and hiked and wandered too,
But I ain't seen any candy.
I've hiked and hiked till my feet are sore
And I'll be damned if I hike any more
To be buggered sore like a hobo's whore
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains.
Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Postby Matt on Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:34 am

May I ask where that quote is from?
Matt
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff on Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:40 am

The original last verse of the lyrics to "The Big Rock Candy Mountains". Your story just reminded me of it. Carry on.
Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Re: Where does Anonodon fit into all of this?

Postby PantyGnawer on Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:36 am

Matt wrote:In the ocean, the crabs are made of pure gold. They are caring and considerate creatures. If you drop a diamond in the ocean, they will retrieve it for you. You can also lift the lids of the crabs and use them as ashtrays.

WTF man? What'd you do to my crabs? I like gold and all but what if I want some damn crabmeat?

Sure I'll be rich, but I'll still be very very sad.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby Matt on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:49 am

Almighty: Sounds like a good song.

PirateGuy: There are also a lot of lobsters in the ocean of Anonodon. Maybe there is a reason why I was taken to Anonodon instead of you. I always liked crabbing, but I refused to eat crab meat. That was never my thing.
Matt
Conchigliette Convert

Return to Scripture and Lore