Are there any pirates in Iowa

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Are there any pirates in Iowa

Postby football127875 on Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:00 am

Hi I am new here and I really hope I am posting this in the right spot, but if there are any Iowans out there let me know I am not the only pirate out here.

" I yam what I yam" Popeye

"Ferris: The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom; I'm a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you that a good phony fever is a dead lock, but, uh... you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor's office. That's worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then, so is high school."
football127875
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Are there any pirates in Iowa

Postby holytoast on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:22 pm

There are pirates in Iowa! I know several in Des Moines. Where are the rest of you? I want to start a church here! :fsm_float:
holytoast
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Are there any pirates in Iowa

Postby IreTea on Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:13 pm

I'm in Iowa, a few miles away from Clinton, a thirty minute-ish drive from Davenport.
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I or are the others crazy?" - Albert Einstein.
IreTea
Ziti Zealot

Return to FSM Gatherings