Triforce

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Triforce

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:41 am

The Golden Goddesses (Legend Of Zelda) had The Triforce, so why shouldn't The FSM?

Long ago, The Golden Goddesses created the realm of Hyrule, and the great Triforce. they embodied their virtues, Wisdom, Power, and Courage, in this set of three traingles, and it ws really cool. They locked it in the Sacred Ream, where Ganondorf got a hold of it, and he rest is history.

When the great and mighty Flying Spaghetti Monster heard of the Triforce, he decied He should have one as well. After all, the FSM is just as good as any other deity!

The FSM embodied this new Triforce with the qualities best ssociated with Him: His Awesomeness, His Sarcasm, an His Bad-ass*

And the FSM saw that the Triforce was truly awesome, bad-ass, and sarcastic.

Then the great FSM created three weapons, one each to go with teh Triforces. For Awesomeness, he called upon the most awesome man in existence, and he created a mighty blade, The Sword Of Awesomeness.

For Sarcasm, he called upon a skilled sect of Ninjas, the "Ninjas of Sarcasm", who created a magical shuriken-shaped pendant, that created shuriken shaped bolts of Extreme Sarcasm**, and they called it the Shuriken of Sarcasm.

For Bad-ass, The FSM called upon the most Bad-ass Pirate he could find. A Pirate living and pillaging in the Philippines forged the Balisong Of Bad-ass.

The FSM caused the Triforce to be broken into t's three components, and each placed in its own temple, along with its weapon.

*(My girlfriend, brother, and I have put a lot of thought into this, and extended everything beyond the original guidelines of that site, so bear with me).
**(Once again, beyond the original guidelines)
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby SandyHook on Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:07 am

You may be missing some of the point of Pastfarianism. It is not our goal to 'mine' other religions and beliefs to fatten up our own, rather slim, list of dieties/saints/etc.

Our goal is to have our, equally valid, alternate theory included alongside any of the traditional theories (i.e. creationism/ID) that are often considered as a science and pushed for inclusion in public school cirriculums.

One of our big selling points is that we don't have a lot of dogma.
SandyHook
Ziti Zealot

Re: Triforce

Postby Clifford on Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:51 pm

Zankou 2.0 wrote:The Golden Goddesses (Legend Of Zelda) had The Triforce, so why shouldn't The FSM?

Arn't you taking the idea of Zelda a bit too seriously? I love it too, but I don't think it should become a religious thing ... even if it is with the FSM.
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:06 am

Guys...this is the section of the forum where you make up stories related to Pastafarianism and submit them for incluson in the "Loose Cannon".

It's a story I came up with, for my own fantasy world, that I figured someone on here would enjoy.

Stop reading so much into it.
--Zankou II

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Clifford on Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:19 pm

Your story asserts that the Triforce was around before or at the same time as the FSM.
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:46 am

Yes, it does.

Hyrule exists in a universe seperate form ours. Therefore, there could be a different "creator".

Also, I like to imagine all the "gods" and "goddesses" form clasical and modern mythology and theology play poker on Sundays

Can you imagine if Zeus and Yahweh got together?
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Clifford on Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:09 pm

Zankou 2.0 wrote:Hyrule exists in a universe seperate form ours. Therefore, there could be a different "creator".

I don't see the relation to His Noodely Appendage. Maybe all parallel worlds were created in the FSM's Big Bang.

Zankou 2.0 wrote:Also, I like to imagine all the "gods" and "goddesses" form clasical and modern mythology and theology play poker on Sundays

Can you imagine if Zeus and Yahweh got together?

Yes I can, and I wouldn't be there to clean up the mess. Imagine the FSM being there? Billions of card hands, one on each Appendage.

But to be honest I cannot see any possible benefits of the Triforce to the Church of the FSM ...
Clifford

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

Return to Scripture and Lore