Have you ever...?

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Have you ever...?

Postby DeltaWhiskey on Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:10 pm

I was going to just find somewhere to post this as a discussion, but I thought perhaps a game of some sort could be worked out of it. Who can come up with the most ridiculous, off the wall, (and preferably true) "Have you ever?" query?

Have you ever been so desperate for those extra few minutes of blissful slumber that, upon waking to your alarm clock and finding the snooze button no longer working, you get up, scrounge spare parts (that I happen to have laying around), open the clock and perform minor surgery to repair the snooze button, just so you can reset it and roll over to go back to sleep?

Yeah, this morning sucked...
*Disclaimer: Not actual military
DeltaWhiskey
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:25 pm

Have you ever been asked by a co-worker what to do about a specific problem/deadline/customer/etc, after which you turn it over to your boss to solve, who turns it over to the head of the company to solve, who comes to you and says "Umm...I need some help. What should we do about this?"

Yup. My job sucks.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby ken worley on Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:19 am

Have you ever had 14 straight hours of twisted, depraved fornication with all manner of men, women, and beasts, only to find out that there was no videotape loaded in the camera?

..yup...my job sucks.Image
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby polmop on Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:48 pm

have you ever been called an old man/woman by your 72 year old grandfather for having a 3 days lasting hangover after a 60 hour night out drinking?
my life sucks...sometimes...
"God is dead!"
-Nietzsche
"Nietzsche is dead!"
-God
polmop
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

eels

Postby black bart on Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:19 am

Have you ever...eaten jellied eels?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby lordpunkmonk on Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:03 am

have you ever watched happy tree freinds when you were bored?
my life is disgusting sometimeshttp://www.mondominishows.com/
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

Postby Hippie Pirate on Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:27 am

Happy tree friends...heh...I have been in your place...

Have you ever had a door shut on your hair, and not know about it? Then you try to take a step and since you were moving rather quickly your head is yanked back and it hurts really bad...

Yep, my friend's life sucks sometimes...

(but it was funny to watch)
Reducing global warming since 1989.

Rev Points at the moment = 4
Hippie Pirate
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby ken worley on Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:33 am

Have you ever had a door shut on your hair, but you don't notice it, and then the bus pulls away from the curb, and drags you for 16 blocks, till your entire body is one big purplish bleeding scrape, then your whole hair finally rips out, which hurts like hell, but is also such a relief that you just lie in the street, crying with great racking sobs, half of pain, half of demoralized, broken gratitude that the dragging is finally over?

yeah, me neither.
But it'd be fun to watch.

*lone bus passenger leans toward side window, avidly watching, while munching bucket of popcorn*
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby Rainswept on Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:45 am

Have you ever worn sandals to a concert because you didn't stop to think about what a mashpit might do to open toes?
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.
Rainswept
Caliph of Capitalist Fishing Pole Hobo Apologists

Postby farfalla on Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:24 am

Have you ever been stopped by the police for tapping the accelerator of your car to the beat of the music on the radio? (no officer I haven't been drinking)
farfalla
Feline Fatale

Postby Rainswept on Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:16 am

I have for weaving a bit back and forth to the music, lol. (within my lines!)
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.
Rainswept

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes on Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:05 am

Have you ever been having a great day playing laser skirmish in the bush, then realising that your bumcrack was showing, and in that moment of realisation, you fall into a dry creek bed face first, further showing your bum? Then realising that the girl you like is nearby?

Yep, my life sucks.
A flap of the wings yesterday means big changes tomorrow.
Let's work together to keep the present inevitable.

So yeah, I went and got a blog.
Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege

Postby lordpunkmonk on Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:19 am

have you ever shouted at a stranger for no apparent reason

sometimes my life is fun
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

Postby farfalla on Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 am

Rainswept wrote:I have for weaving a bit back and forth to the music, lol. (within my lines!)

And it's corallary - stopped for weaving in and out between the "turtles" (those bumps they put down the midle of the road) when you were sure there were no other cars around (there weren't except for the policecar hiding behind that barn - once again, no officer I wasn't drinking)

farfalla
Feline Fatale

Postby Rainswept on Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:00 am

Ok true story...

Have you ever had a date cry and repent being sexually active before marriage.... during.

(Yet another way religion makes people crazy. Note to all men, don't date girls who go to Christian colleges!)
Rainswept

Next

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes