Flying Spaghetti Monster: The Movie

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby DaveL on Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:27 am

Thanks matey, it was a noodly labour of love that one. Midgets vs Midgits,
Bald jokes, height jokes, bad cultural references, it had it all. Can anyone do bad Swedish Chef accents?

There was so much good stuff in the original scriptures, worthy of developing further.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

yarr

Postby pirateanarchist on Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:09 am

I would watch it just as often as I watch the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy!
let's make it happen!
:fsm:
Pirates Do It For The Rum
Ramen

anarchyinaction.piczo.com
pirateanarchist
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Re: Flying Spaghetti Monster: The Movie

Postby Ham Nox on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:46 am

Pardon me, but if I could make a suggestion?

I think I'd like to see the Original Mosey as one of the 7 pastafarians in heaven. He would be an interesting character to flesh out, and a useful tool for propelling the story forward. Perhaps Mosey is the one who says the prayer asks everyone their life tale. Mosey can do a lot of story set up without invoking his Noodleyness himself since he's a central character to the FSM religion. The almighty FSM, I imagine, is a fun-loving spaghediety who isn't too high and mighty to sit back and drink beer with the guys, but for the purposes of this movie his presence might make things a little awkward :worship: :fsm:. He'll make an appearance in Mosey's story for sure, but I think the best thing can be done with this movie is to show the viewer the true depth of the pastafarian lifestyle rather than just show off our wonderful, filling god.
Bayes Theorum:
............................P(X|A) * P(A)
P(A|X) = -----------------------------------
...............P(X|A) * P(A) + P(X|~A) * P(~A)

If I have learnt anything, it is that life forms no logical patterns. It is haphazard and full of beauties which I try to catch as they fly by, for who knows whether any of them will ever return?
Margot Fonteyn

~*L'Nox ti notve*~
Ham Nox
Mystic of Meatball

Previous

Return to FSM Gatherings