MODERATOR FOR THIS FORUM DIVISION

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby amenabletopasta on Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:27 am

Ahoy thar, ship-mates! Oi’ll let me parrot speak on me behalf, as ‘e be the clever one.

<Squawk!>
I appreciate that one of the attractions of the pirate-life is the freedom from being told how to behave, but even the pirates in the seventeenth century had codes of conduct. So please make sure you understand and abide by our rules. Pirate punishments will be enforced (I've requested a 'keelhaul' button so that I can properly castigate any trouble-makers via the internet).

To be honest, though, problems of that sort are rare, as everybody's too occupied with the important business of acting piratey.

Happy plundering!
<Pieces of eight!>

...erm...aye...what 'e said.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always noodles in the air :fsm:
amenabletopasta
Mod

Postby amenabletopasta on Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:35 am

Arrr! Those o' yer with a keen eye may o' noticed that Cap'n DaveL now be listed as a Moderator fer the Pirate Discussion forum.

Recently, the compass on me sloop be playing up, so's Oi be finding it hard ter navigate t' the forum: Oi be setting sail fer the blessed shores o' His Noodly forums, but Oi be finding meself set adrift on the damnable Seas O' Employment (or, if Oi be lucky, sailing the balmy waters o' the Cape O' Good Pub).

In short, Oi hasn't been on 'ere much, so we's press-ganged DaveL into being a 'mini-mod'. He be a renowned Cap'n 'n' purveyor o' quality magazines, so Oi be expectin' all o' ye swabs ter be accordin' 'im with the respect 'n' admiration that yer be showin' ter me...that is, none at all... :wink:
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always noodles in the air :fsm:
amenabletopasta
Mod

Postby DaveL on Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:34 pm

Ahoy there ye mangy critters!

O'ill be watchin yers to make sure youse remain true to the Pastafarian Piratey way i.e. bein' darn funny at every opportunity. So 'ave a great time and make sure ye look after the newbie scurvy dogs.

Oi 'ave me edit function ready, so make sure ye use yer Pirate speak at every opportunity. If not me and the lads will 'ave to translate Land Lubber into Piratese, which is a real bummer.

Koind Regards,

Capn DaveL :fsm_yarr:
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby KC Observer on Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:10 pm

Update: the MOd's for this forum are the Honorable Warlord of Elephants and myself. That is all; carry on.
The Pope
KC Observer
Mod

Postby DaveL on Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:03 pm

YArrrrr...

Oi be back to carry on the scurvy traditions and keep breedin new pirates - figuratively not literally of course.

Carry on Lads!!
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby anthrobabe on Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:36 pm

I'm scared now
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby tanguerra on Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:18 am

Three cheers for Captain Dave.

HIP HIP
Aaarrrrgggh!

Reed me booke. It's got pirates innit http:\\how-to-find-love.com
tanguerra
Humble Hermit

Breed

Postby black bart on Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:56 am

DaveL wrote:YArrrrr...

Oi be back to carry on the scurvy traditions and keep breedin new pirates - figuratively not literally of course.

Carry on Lads!!

Arrrrrrrr, careful lads...he breeds em wiv one hand...and stroiks em down with t'other!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby DaveL on Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:57 pm

YArrrrr...

Thread invaders need not apply.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:39 pm

[interruption]

[/interruption]

Carry on...
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby tanguerra on Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:57 pm

Aaargh!
Aaarrrrgggh!

Reed me booke. It's got pirates innit http:\\how-to-find-love.com
tanguerra
Humble Hermit

Postby anthrobabe on Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:14 pm

AHOY!
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:21 pm

AVAST !
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Postby ~NoodleDemon~ on Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:55 pm

Ummm...

Hi.

*clears throat*

I mean,

YAARRR!

Thank you for yer time...
I hope you're on the recieving end of an improbability equation wherein something happens to you that's as unlikely as Rob Schneider winning a best actor Oscar on the same day Michael Jackson single handedly captures Osama Bin Laden. ~ Rainswept

O.K. Everything else is just stuff you do while you are waiting to have sex. Sin. WoE. ~ Warlord of Elephants

Image Image Image
~NoodleDemon~
Brewmeister

Postby anthrobabe on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:29 pm

postin fur pirates
My mantra
www.gorillafund.org

anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Next

Return to Pirate Discussion