The Scurvy Dog - Yer first drink be on the house

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby tanguerra on Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:51 pm

That be a rousin chorus Mr Black Bart. Never a truer word. I didn't know ye'd ever bin to Port O Spain. Perhaps you met me dear ol mother? Ye'd remember her, what with her hula skirt and bad attitude.

Jus shout old Kate a few rounds Chow Mien. I'm sure she'll be all bygones in no time. With a little sweet talk, you never know you might get yer eye patch back. She's a sucker for a compliment she is, expecially when it comes to her new mahogany leg. She's unreasonably proud of it she is. Says it's the best a**kicking leg ever woz.
tanguerra
Humble Hermit

Postby tanguerra on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:02 am

Avast! Belay that tool chest! Ye hairy blackguard.

Since when did this become a gay tavern?!@ (Not that there's anything wrong wid dat). Where did all these swabs in pink dresses appear from all of a sudden! Just when we was getting a nice riot goin' there's more disorder.

Put down that dirk ye wee urchin, or I shall have to box yer ears for yez.

A round for everyone sez I. What about Nursey here? She looks like she could use a shot of somethin'
tanguerra
Humble Hermit

Postby Dan(da haole guy) on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:09 am

"M'yess.." simpered Nursey, out of breath from thread-jumping, "..a Captain's Delight, if ya please..hold the Delight & I shall hold the Captain.."..and she grabbed Cap'n DaveL by his sparkly..
KAULANA NA PUA A'O FSM..HANO HANO..FSM NO KA OI..
Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:14 am

...false eyelashes. "What'r y'doin wearin' these things anyway?"

I don't suppose you have tea? (asks Rowan Redbeard, aware he has come in at an interesting time)
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Dan(da haole guy) on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:28 am

"Semaphores, m'dear..", cooed Cap'n DaveL.."Oi blinks me oiz 'n' a soitun
way t'send messages t' t'other pyratickal crews.." DaveL explained, his eyelids flapping out "OMFSM..ah reel squishy gurrl! right here in my ARRRms..no more printer's ink on my...
Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby tanguerra on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:32 am

Oh Rowan, there ye are ye handsome devil. How are those pantaloons of yorze?

<hastily straightening banadana, tucking in slovenly appearance and smoothing down eyebrows while attempting a saucy pout>

Hic! Yaaaaar. Tea what sort of a' establishment d'ye think this is! That's no fit bevridge for a pirate. Have some mermaid's piss, it'll put hair on yer chest.

And where in the name of all things Pasta is that cursed inn-keeper? Inn keeper! Get over here and eject these frock wearing swabs! Otherwise I'll have to do it meself and you may not be able to cover the insurance. Don't wake Toothless Kate, though what e'er you do. She wakes up with a start sometimes and comes out swingin'
tanguerra
Humble Hermit

Postby Dan(da haole guy) on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:37 am

that fearsome mahogany leg o' hers..talk abaht gettin' wood!
Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:43 am

Tanguerra, darling, I would love to take ye up on your offer, but I fear that liquids of the alcoholic variety do not agree with me. Or rather, they agree with me a bit too much. Perhaps when I am in heaven, I will indulge from the volcano.

I shall, for the nonce, remain drinking tea. Besides, with you here, I shan't even need the grog-goggles to make wenches look pretty.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby OZ_Nick on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:50 am

Ummm, errr, sorry there me hearties <quickly puts on frock coat to hide pink tutu> Now, wotell it be? A pint o' Captain's Delight all round?

Now DaveL, wot 'ave Oi said abowt wearin tha' pink dress in 'ere, cept during Mardi Gras, eh? Be a noice feller and cover it up doan ye see its upsettin me clientelle?
----

Ye may knowe mee better as Cap'n Bluenose
OZ_Nick
Stele Second Mate

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:09 am

That's not pink, that's fuchia! Anybody with one eye could tell you that. Now pink, on the other hand can't be worn by just anybody, and it has to be just the right shade of......

*silence*

(in a deep gravelly voice) Arrrgh! How 'bout that tea?!?!?

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby ChowMein on Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:14 am

AHHHHHHH gagagaga ,

I'd loike Marteenies wiff me Olives an a plate uff spinach pleez .
Quote :" ARRR! GAGAGAGA ! , ...de sailin' loife fer me. ARR! GAGAGAGAGa....arr gagaga.....a...". (Popeye The Sailor)
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Popeye

Postby black bart on Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:42 am

AAARRRRRGH...Who let Popeye in here...I thought this was a respectable hestablishment...we don't want spinach puke all over the walls like last toim!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:43 pm

How long does it take for a gentleman pirate to get a cup of tea in this place? Do I need to draw my sword and threaten to cut off pasta shaped portions of people's anatomy?

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby DaveL on Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:39 pm

OZ_Nick wrote:Ummm, errr, sorry there me hearties <quickly puts on frock coat to hide pink tutu> Now, wotell it be? A pint o' Captain's Delight all round?

Now DaveL, wot 'ave Oi said abowt wearin tha' pink dress in 'ere, cept during Mardi Gras, eh? Be a noice feller and cover it up doan ye see its upsettin me clientelle?

*DaveL says to himself repeatedly 'Pink dress only in private, only in private. Must keep little secret under wraps.' * :D
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Dan(da haole guy) on Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:05 am

ARR-oha..Cap'n DaveL, mah bruddah..no be so modest, eh? i wen heard from da wenches it be a medium-size secret..but, ya keep it undah da wraps, mos' def..'em merrr-curie pills taste loike fish-'ead stewe! AARRGGHH!!
Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion