ALL PIRATES !!! REPORT FER DOO TEA !!!

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

arrgh

Postby black bart on Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:39 am

ARRRRGH...Now you're at it aswell!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Dan(da haole guy) on Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:25 pm

Arr-oha..we go put 2geddah one "pyratickal dickshun-erry 'n' gazeteer", ya?

da "gazeteer" be fer da Playbilge centre-unfolds..too many woids 'n' da head get all mix-up..
KAULANA NA PUA A'O FSM..HANO HANO..FSM NO KA OI..
Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby ChowMein on Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:32 am

YARRR ! ARRRRRRrr! LOWwwwww HAAaaaa... !!!Capin Dan !

Dat sounds loike woik ! I'm putten togedder da roster soze et be yers ta stARRt iffen ye pleez .
Quote :" ARRR! GAGAGAGA ! , ...de sailin' loife fer me. ARR! GAGAGAGAGa....arr gagaga.....a...". (Popeye The Sailor)
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:39 am

I'm not entirely certain as to what this post is about. I would like to inquire, however, if it applies to gentlemen pirates?
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Dan(da haole guy) on Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:47 am

ARR-oha..hokays den..dis bein' all "Bredren/Cistern uv da Coast" '..we uv da "Weeping Pustule" go start wit "X"..

X: wen go mark Spot (weddah or no Spot wanna be marked)
X: amount uv booty declared on Port Royal Infernal Taxation form
X: da kine LA punk band
X: foist a t'ree wot ARRRR found onna cover of "Playbilge"..

(AUE! dis shoulda gone onna "o-fishul" thread fo' da dickshunARRy..we bad..pliz to send Discipline Wenches to "Weeping Pustule" c/o Kamanawanalei-u Yacht Club, Hawai'i nei, Moana Pakipika..mahalo..
PS-we bin werry werry notty..we need lotta correkshuns!)
KAULANA NA PUA A'O FSM..HANO HANO..FSM NO KA OI..
Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby ChowMein on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:33 am

Rowan Redbeard wrote:I'm not entirely certain as to what this post is about. I would like to inquire, however, if it applies to gentlemen pirates?

ARRRR! Rowan , there are about a half dozen people in this pirates forum who are quite prominent and prolific . Without them pirates would be not be so lively .

I consider them the Admiralty because 1) I wasn't a member until many months after they stated this stuff , 2 ) DaveL was the pirates "mini" moderator then , 3 ) they have a voluminous post count here, 4) they are the most creative ,5 ) have the most popular threads and 6 ) They started most of the best (IMO) .

Anyway you must have noticed that this forum was largely barren except for the occasional ARGH ! for many months . Now some officers and crewmembers are back posting again . And I'm glad they are back , i Had also hoped that some old shipmates might return as well .
Apparently the timing was prefect since ye and udderer foine pirates ave come aboard .

I wanted this thread to be the duty roster but my "pirate speeck" can be trying . This thought reminds me of the legendary..... Honorary Grand Admiral E . Raser ......

By posting in here you have just signed in on the roster , had some tea from dubious origins , picked out a weapon of choice , sailed off to post something funny in Pirates and ask your online buddys to have a view .
Quote :" ARRR! GAGAGAGA ! , ...de sailin' loife fer me. ARR! GAGAGAGAGa....arr gagaga.....a...". (Popeye The Sailor)
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:49 am

Thank you for clarifying. I am proud to be on the roster.

That tea wouldnt happen to be yak butter tea, would it? I'm afraid I'm alergic.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby ChowMein on Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:02 am

Glad ta have ye abored Redbeard Esq. ,

Now pick owt ye cutlass en be off wid ye !
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Shakespeare

Postby black bart on Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:46 am

ChowMein wrote:
Rowan Redbeard wrote:I'm not entirely certain as to what this post is about. I would like to inquire, however, if it applies to gentlemen pirates?

I wanted this thread to be the duty roster but my "pirate speeck" can be trying . This thought reminds me of the legendary Honorary Grand Admiral E . Raser ......

AARRRRR don't ye worry mate, compared to E Razer ye speaks loik William Bloody Shakespeare!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby ChowMein on Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:04 pm

Dan(da haole guy) wrote:ARR-oha..hokays den..dis bein' all "Bredren/Cistern uv da Coast" '..we uv da "Weeping Pustule" go start wit "X"..

X: wen go mark Spot (weddah or no Spot wanna be marked)
X: amount uv booty declared on Port Royal Infernal Taxation form
X: da kine LA punk band
X: foist a t'ree wot ARRRR found onna cover of "Playbilge"..

(AUE! dis shoulda gone onna "o-fishul" thread fo' da dickshunARRy..we bad..pliz to send Discipline Wenches to "Weeping Pustule" c/o Kamanawanalei-u Yacht Club, Hawai'i nei, Moana Pakipika..mahalo..
PS-we bin werry werry notty..we need lotta correkshuns!)

YARR ! Tansy an the udder dominatr...arr....Disciplin Winches be set saling lass nite , ye bess take doan yer sales en hie away! Cos Big Brenda heard somefin bowt yer sales en be follerwin roite behine wid all the winches in towne!
Ye noze oww wimmim kin git at dees sales en such !
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby Pachyderm on Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:16 pm

Cap'n P an' the crew o' the Big Grey One reportin'.

If'n ye needs us, we'll be in the pub....
------(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
-----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddly as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
Pachyderm
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby ChowMein on Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:19 pm

YARR ! Capn. Pee , ye an ye compenny be noted , wheel nose wARR ta fine ye . ARRRRGH !
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby Etay on Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:23 am

Blimey - Mia's gone AWOL?
O rly?
Yarrly!
Etay
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby ChowMein on Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:53 am

Yarr! Etay Finnish yer tea , pick ye cutluss en be off wid ye !
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby Sheylara on Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm

I need a place to sleep. May I have a little place, like maybe next to the booty or somethin?

Sorry, I can't speak pirate, but I'll try.

Yaaar! Avast! Aye! Matey!!!!1

:twisted:

I kin dance, though.

*does a jig*
Sheylara
Maccheroncelli Missionary

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion