SF Bay Area Pastafarians ... meet up? please post!

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

SF Bay Area Pastafarians ... meet up? please post!

Postby ZipLocGrl on Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:18 am

Hey fellow Pastafarians!! :pirate_fish:

I know that there is already a topic for Nor Cal but I thought I would start one that is more contemporary. I would love to meet other Pastafarians and Pirates :fsm_yarr: who worship, our Noodly Creator. Please post here, email me (ZipLocGrl@aol.com) or visit me on myspace (www.myspace.com/bullpenblondie20). It would be really cool to plan a get together to give thanks to Him and celebrate having been touched by His Noodly Appendage. Thanks everyone!!

Jen aka ZipLocGrl

:worship: :fsm:
ZipLocGrl
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Sat May 05, 2007 11:22 pm

Hey, I'm an Bay Area Pastafarian. Despite near Herculean efforts, we have been thus far unable to organize a meeting. Maybe we can find some more people now... I hope so.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Tonystark5008 on Thu May 10, 2007 7:00 pm

Yo. I live in Dublin California, so yeah I guess I can say I AM a Bay Area Pastafarian. I think it would be fun to meet up sometime. Anyway, kinda stuff would we do anyway?
Tonystark5008
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Thu May 10, 2007 7:24 pm

That's up to our imagination, but I figured we could go have lunch or dinner someplace.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Tonystark5008 on Mon May 14, 2007 1:33 am

Let's set up a date guys.
Tonystark5008
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Mon May 14, 2007 4:30 am

I would love to, but we've got to make sure that the people that have posted in this thread will get the message and come.

I get back to the Bay Area on May 25, any time between then and August 20 or so is fine.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

devival!

Postby Pastor Fussycat on Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:11 am

seeking devout church ladies, charismatic preachers and other lay co-conspirators to plan a pastafarian devival in SF.
already have groovy shopfront church big enough for a spaghospel choir singing the praises of his noodly appendage, and other inspirational message-y goings-on.. shall we meet next week to plan? and perhaps make signs n stuff..? (maybe we'll warm up by going out to make converts at the airport or the financial district or.. )

Monday night (july 30) about 8pm? my place in soma? (5th/Folsom)
preparing the flock for His Noodly Appendage
Pastor Fussycat
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:45 am

It works for me, and it sounds like a great idea, but unfortunately almost no one who has posted on this has remained active on the forum, so I'm not sure how many Bay Area Pastafarians are going to read this. Do you know anyone personally who can come?

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

death to doomsayers

Postby Pastor Fussycat on Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:42 am

son, I know sometimes the cause seems lost, but I am here to assure you: the power of His Noodly Appendage is not withered. No, in fact he has only just begun to spin out his potent sauce accross the multitudes.

yeah, I see that posting here is spotty, but with 4,000 members on this forum, and probably more of those in the bay area than in any other single place, even if "most aren't still here", theres liable to still be enough to start -a handful is plenty, two can do it, and once we have a plan, then we blitz the interwebs and might even venture into (gasp) the "real world" to troll for converts.

heck, one man alone can do it. heres one doing it: http://www.gotfork.net/images/FSM/slide ... i0041.html

do you feel his Noodly Appendage Upon You?
Are you washed in the Sauce of the Lamb?
preparing the flock for His Noodly Appendage
Pastor Fussycat
Conchigliette Convert

Postby farfalla on Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:49 am

(Duke - see new convert thread July 25 for 'maiforpeace" -she says she is from Santa Cruz Mountains)
farfalla
Feline Fatale

Postby Max_Painful on Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:59 pm

Gosh darnitt why cant someone touch my noodle down under?
"I do believe, I do I do I DO believe in god... Therefore god exists..." - The God Delusion
Max_Painful
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby jmb on Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:09 pm

I'd love to do a Bay Area Meet-up!

Maybe Saturday August 18 in an Italian or Pho Noodle place in SF?

How many people are interested?

-jeremy

FSM Gallery:
http://www.3drender.com/challenges/Flyi ... tiMonster/
jmb
Ziti Zealot

Postby Duke on Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:11 pm

Wish I could, but I'm flying out a day later... :(

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby jmb on Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:52 am

Yeah, doesn't sound like there's any takers.

Maybe something could be organized in conjunction with an existing SF event at some point, something people are already going to. We'll see.

-jeremy

FSM Gallery:
http://www.3drender.com/challenges/Flyi ... tiMonster/
jmb
Ziti Zealot

Return to FSM Gatherings