My animated gif - sig

Found a stunning new portrayal of His Noodly Majesty? New art, adapted art, links to do-it-yourself art? Realistic, conceptual, whatever? Post it here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

My animated gif - sig

Postby m610 on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:36 pm

See sig.

I made this animated gif after attending a lecture on campus by (forgot name, biology professor, testified in Dover) who showed a slide that showed many of the transitional forms of the whale.
Evolution of the gif whale.
http://www.kstreetstudio.com
m610
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby anthrobabe on Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:03 pm

I like it--

do you ever ask fundies why whales have a pelvis just to see their heads explode like in the movie "Scanners"?

(sorry not being nice there- just a question)
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby EarthRise on Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:34 pm

anthrobabe wrote:I like it--

do you ever ask fundies why whales have a pelvis just to see their heads explode like in the movie "Scanners"?

They say that "the pelvis obviously have muscles attached to it, so it isn't truly a vestigial portion."
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby anthrobabe on Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:14 pm

EarthRise wrote:
anthrobabe wrote:I like it--

They say that "the pelvis obviously have muscles attached to it, so it isn't truly a vestigial portion."

Or they say this
http://www.answersingenesis.org/creatio ... whales.asp

which begins with some crap then suddenly--"look up there is that a space ship"- change the subject.
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Return to Art and Artistic Adaptations