The Scurvy Dog - Yer first drink be on the house

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby anthrobabe on Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:25 pm

OZ_Nick wrote:Yarrr! So that be two gallons o' ale fer Chowmien and a pint o' our best vintage port fer Antrobabe.

Enniwun want sum spicee snax ter nibble on? At lease that's wot Oi fink they are, found a bag of em round the back inner stables.

These be my spittons, get yer scurvy eyes offem. Oi bought em as a job lot from a Mr Liverwurst (or somtin loike that), at least that's wot the bloke wot deliverd said.

Ok-- I beleives ya-- sorta
an ye bein warned, agin, bout them pirate ioyous--- don tak em from the pirates
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby DaveL on Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:19 am

YArrrr...

Oi haves no idea what yer talkin about Saucy Gert. Although Oi already be in trubbles off you, so O'ill just nod and agree wifs yer. :D :wink:
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby walktheplank on Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:28 am

yarr I see yer point Dave L, most of us talk rubbish, particularly after a rum or two but at least its understandable rubbish. Our friend here is a Pirate in the finest Eraser tradition, nuff said.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

sense

Postby black bart on Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:47 am

nay matey...Saucy Gert be talkin sense...remember that IOU what I gave ye about 20 year ago? Harr, harr, harrrr...
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby OZ_Nick on Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:21 pm

Now oi've taken all yer advyce under considerahun, an' Oi as desided that sum live music in th pub woold be a goode idea. Oi ave found four swabs wot ave formed a band called The Weevils, they ave a brace of great new songs fer yer listin pleasure: Yesteraaarrrgghhh! Hey Jack, The Yellow Sludgemarine, Back in the Barbary Coast, While My Dear Ole Mum Gently Weeps, Captain Pepper's Lonely Old Farts Band, North Hebredies Wood and the list goes on.

They also play requests so iffen enny o youse drunken louts be able ter talk, please feel free ter suggest sume songs...
----

Ye may knowe mee better as Cap'n Bluenose
OZ_Nick
Stele Second Mate

Postby DaveL on Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:44 pm

Argghhh...

Oi thought The Weevils gave it away in 1670. Glad to see they're back matey.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Promo

Postby black bart on Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:58 am

AAARRRRR, here they be in a promo shot:

from left to right: Paul (Mcnasty), John (Phlegmon), George (Hairyson) and Ringo (AAARRRRRGH).
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby DaveL on Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:52 am

Argghhhh...

And I thought Yoko looked pretty bad!!
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Trophy

Postby Auntie Blackbeard on Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:40 am

She was only a Trophy Wife you know.
Auntie Blackbeard
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby Baggy on Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:49 am

I pick Ringo "always pick the lesser of two weevils" my ma used to say to me until that fateful day in October.
"I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy"
Baggy
Lumache Lieutenant

Re: sense

Postby anthrobabe on Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:25 pm

black bart wrote:nay matey...Saucy Gert be talkin sense...remember that IOU what I gave ye about 20 year ago? Harr, harr, harrrr...

I got yer Harr, harr, harr Mister Black Bart

eneway- to answer DaveL-- i wuz talkin bout them spitoons whut went a missin frum the Admiral during the lates raiden rounds and i wuz wantin em bak and now all a sudden Oz_nick gottem in is bar

and i feels it is me duty to warns everione bout them IOU (io-yous) from
certain pirates
but i be not namin names
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby ChowMein on Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:49 pm

Baggy wrote:... "always pick the lesser of two weevils"....

YARRRRRRRR De Yar Yar !
Quote :" ARRR! GAGAGAGA ! , ...de sailin' loife fer me. ARR! GAGAGAGAGa....arr gagaga.....a...". (Popeye The Sailor)
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby OZ_Nick on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:24 am

Now Gert, Oi'm shore Oi doan noe what ye be on abowt. OI stole, aherm bought them spitoons fair and square.

Anyway, because Oi be a special friend o the distilelry manager Cap'n Bluenose, Oi jest taken a delivery o' annuver 10,000 gallons o' Captain's Delight so the next round be two fer wun.

<turns to cellar door>
Shaddocks, 'ave ye got that special watered down Cap'n's Delight rigged up ter the tap yet? Good man

Rite ye be boys, who be ferst?
----

Ye may knowe mee better as Cap'n Bluenose
OZ_Nick
Stele Second Mate

Postby DaveL on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:24 am

Oi remembers we did a thread here called Weevil-isms after WalkthePlank came up with a few good Weevil jokes.

Here it be:

http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4621
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

NOOOOOOOOO

Postby black bart on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:36 am

Oh God no...I knew I shouldn't ave posted that picture of Weevils!
black bart
Resident Weevil

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion