The Scurvy Dog - Yer first drink be on the house

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

The Scurvy Dog - Yer first drink be on the house

Postby OZ_Nick on Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:47 am

Ahoy there me thirsty mateys!

Oi be yer landlord fer this th' foinest drinkin establusherment, stblement, err pub in all Piratica.

Yer ferst drink be "on the house" a speshul import called "Captain's Delight" which will nok yer littel cotton sox off.

Welcome, 'ave drink or three and no fightin. At least not before ye've 'ad a skinfull!

----

WANTED

Bar Mades: must be able to look afta themselfs, abel to water down, err, pull a decent beer and be good lookin (or at least good looken to any old salt wot iz three sheets ter the wind and has been at sea fer two yeers without seein the fairer secks).
----

Ye may knowe mee better as Cap'n Bluenose
OZ_Nick
Stele Second Mate

Glass

Postby black bart on Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:53 am

YYYAAAARRRRRR....I can't believe it, I has beaten Dave L to be first in the new waterin hole...mine's a Capn's Delight with a Chocolate Milkshake in a dirty glass!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby walktheplank on Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:50 am

yarr I be coming down yer foine stablishment on account that The Admiral Benbow as barred smoking. I trust there'll be a foine selection of terbacco an ale fer a weary Pirate ter sample.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby DaveL on Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:29 am

YArrrr...

Did someone say a drink or 3 AND a fight? Where's a stool? Pour me one of yer finest.

Oh, by the way, Oi hear that Eunice O'Hare be looking for work as a barmaid.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Door

Postby black bart on Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:40 am

ARRRR Cap'n OZ...ye'll be needin a bigger door!!!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby OZ_Nick on Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:35 am

Yarr me hearties!

Ok, that's one Captain's Delight and a chocolate milkshake fer Bart,one Portsmouth Old 'n' Manky fer DaveL one o the foinest gut-rots ye'll ever have the misfortune ter run across, a noice big Cuban cigar and a pouch o' our famous Morgan's Beard baccky fer 'is pipe fer Walktheplank.

Now Oi not be so shore bout Eunice, d'yer think she'll pass the attractivity test? Wot say ye foine fellows 'ang about and have a few dozen gallons o grog an then Oi'll ask 'er ter come down fer an interview. Oi'll be able ter tell frem ye reakshuns iffen she be roight fer the job...
----

OZ_Nick
Stele Second Mate

Postby Pachyderm on Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:12 pm

*tip of trunk pokes round door*

"There's booze in the vicinity. Pint o' Mermaid's Piss fer me, then.

As the place is new an' all, Oi'll be suppin' me beverages in der Beer Garden, till the doors is widened.

Evenin' all."
------(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
-----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddly as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
Pachyderm
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby DaveL on Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:34 pm

OZ_Nick wrote:Yarr me hearties!

Now Oi not be so shore bout Eunice, d'yer think she'll pass the attractivity test? Wot say ye foine fellows 'ang about and have a few dozen gallons o grog an then Oi'll ask 'er ter come down fer an interview. Oi'll be able ter tell frem ye reakshuns iffen she be roight fer the job...

YArrrrr...maybe not, but she will definitely pass the lonely mariner test.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby ChowMein on Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:43 pm

I'll ave a dubbel ! Tank ye moist kinely matey !.
Quote :" ARRR! GAGAGAGA ! , ...de sailin' loife fer me. ARR! GAGAGAGAGa....arr gagaga.....a...". (Popeye The Sailor)
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby anthrobabe on Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:24 pm

Ahoy mateys!

I think I mights drop in from time to time to take a break.
I don drinks at the Admiral Benbow--- I jus works there

OH! Now I see where my spitoons went to!

Oil ave a wee drop o port

(an ye can ave Eunice O'Hare too,,, Oh tha stories)

Saucy Gert
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby OZ_Nick on Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:01 pm

Yarrr! So that be two gallons o' ale fer Chowmien and a pint o' our best vintage port fer Antrobabe.

Enniwun want sum spicee snax ter nibble on? At lease that's wot Oi fink they are, found a bag of em round the back inner stables.

These be my spittons, get yer scurvy eyes offem. Oi bought em as a job lot from a Mr Liverwurst (or somtin loike that), at least that's wot the bloke wot deliverd said.
----

OZ_Nick
Stele Second Mate

Postby DaveL on Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:41 am

So Oz_Nick,

Do yer haves any long winded tales yewd like to tell us? Anything about Pirate Soccer teams? If yer keep pourin, we'll keep listening. Bart will shout the next round! YArrr!
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Hunt

Postby black bart on Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:56 am

AAARRRRR...er, the next round...er...sorry mateys I seem to ave left me dubloons at Madame Fifi's agin...not a penny on me, er, can yers sub me a few Cronan's til me next Treasure Hunt?
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby walktheplank on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:52 am

yarr hows about a Pub Quiz to get the punters inter yer new pub. We could all split into teams, Cap'n Cronan will turn up drunk, 1 Dubloon per person to enter (excluding Bart), Rum Vouchers for the winning team and mouldy sandwiches fer all. The quizmaster must also be drunk and totally thick. Take it from me this format will work.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

Arseburn

Postby black bart on Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:55 pm

YYAAARRRR, and for extra atmosphere ye has ta have Arseburn O'Leary as the bartender.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Next

Return to Pirate Discussion