"Religion" of Hate

Posts that are locked but open for perusal.

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Postby MPTrooper on Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:07 pm

elijah wrote:My guess is this one "You sir are a troll of the silliest kind. Please stop being a troll and I will make you a cookie."

You fail life. You fail life SO badly that you don't exist anymore. Stupid none-existing troll.
MPTrooper

Postby EarthRise on Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:54 pm

elijah wrote:The terms pastafarian and troll are inherently anti semetic.

Actually, troll has Old Norse and Swedish roots, branching from a Danish word, and incorporated into English in the mid-1800s. It has not since developed any reference to anti-Semitism.

Pastafarianism refers to a follower of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. The religion itself involves the eating of pasta and the drinking of beer, and is ardently opposed to the teaching of ID in schools, but primarily targets Christian creationism due to familiarity. So, if anything, FSMism is anti-Christian, but even that association is too weak to be maintained, because Pastafarianism is one of the few religions to not damn anyone to hell for ideological differences.

MPT speaks truly. You suck so hard that Cygnus X-1 looks upon you with envy.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:24 pm

I have to ask...WTF?

So far, elijah, all you have done is complain that the term "Pastafarian", a satirical pun on "Rastafarian" is offensive...while I can understand why you would think that, what I can't understand is the fact that you keep complaining about it, after we've explained that we don't intend to defamate your religion.

The term "troll" has nothing to do with Anit-Semitism, which, as you can read in one of my threads, does not mean anti-jew, but Anti-Abrahamic (either Christianity, Judaism, or Islam.)

Furthermore, a troll is someone who logs on to a forum to post spam and stupid comments...I am an example of a high-level troll(I spam, but I also contribute to conversations..) You are a low-level troll...No logical posts at all...You're entirely welcome here, but you need to get a grip, and start contributing to actual discussion...

Pastafarian is a joke, don't let it get to you...

And until you get over it, you get no cookies :wink:
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:46 pm

elijah wrote:I did not say that the term had mearly devolped anti semetic connotations, which it has through the promotion of the "mythology" of bearded hooked nose trolls who eat children and unpopular voices online, but was founded for the exact motivation of oppresing jews.

Yeah...ancient Norse trolls were actually Jews in disguise. And the nose thing is baloney, trolls don't have hooked noses, grow up.

elijah wrote:Further more the term pastafarian existed as an insult to rastafarian people long before any FSM monster.

Prove it.

elijah wrote:Now it is a full blown assualt on said people through attempts to ridicule and belittle them by promoting a mockery of their name as an actual religion, that seeks to deny the growing rights of such peoples recognition as being belonging to an actual rastafarian religion with rights to the sacremental use of herbs, and defamating their charachters though portryal of their constructs of reality as cartoon charachters.

Yeah...Smoking a joint is a sacrament...

You know full well you guys just made that up to get high without incurring legal wrath. :roll:

Anyway, how is our use of the term "denying your rights" to smoke weed?
--Zankou II

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby PantyGnawer on Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:48 pm

Ohhhh, now I see clearly that you actually are insane. I'm sorry for calling you a troll. Its not nice to make fun of crazy people.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby EarthRise on Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:48 pm

elijah wrote:I did not say that the term had mearly devolped anti semetic connotations, which it has through the promotion of the "mythology" of bearded hooked nose trolls who eat children and unpopular voices online, but was founded for the exact motivation of oppresing jews.
Further more the term pastafarian existed as an insult to rastafarian people long before any FSM monster. Now it is a full blown assualt on said people through attempts to ridicule and belittle them by promoting a mockery of their name as an actual religion, that seeks to deny the growing rights of such peoples recognition as being belonging to an actual rastafarian religion with rights to the sacremental use of herbs, and defamating their charachters though portryal of their constructs of reality as cartoon charachters.

Is that so? I can defend my arguments; can you? Or can we just accept that you are more full of crap than a construction yard portajohn?

I'm gonna need a citation for that claim that troll originated in Scandanavian folklore as a demeaning term for a Jew. I'm also gonna need you to support the existence of the term 'Pastafarian' before the rise of Pastafarianism.

Oh, and I'm putting your name up for banning, so, um, been a bore having you here, and your dismissal will raise the average intelligence in the forums. So, good day, screw you, get high, and go die in a fire, thanks.

Beer all around!
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby MPTrooper on Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:49 pm

Further more the term pastafarian existed as an insult to rastafarian people long before any FSM monster. Now it is a full blown assualt on said people through attempts to ridicule and belittle them by promoting a mockery of their name as an actual religion, that seeks to deny the growing rights of such peoples recognition as being belonging to an actual rastafarian religion with rights to the sacremental use of herbs, and defamating their charachters though portryal of their constructs of reality as cartoon charachters.

You're a pot smoking hippy. You exist solely to keep cops like me both employed and amused with your stupid antics and failure to form coherent sentences when questioned. You fail at such a fundamental level you give me reason to question my faith in science. Indeed, only a kind and loving God would allow someone of your epic failness to survive as long as you have. A world without God would have seen you descend into the long line of evolutionary failures where you rightly belong.

Go away or I'll take out the coco chips from your cookie.
MPTrooper

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:51 pm

PirateGuy wrote:Ohhhh, now I see clearly that you actually are insane. I'm sorry for calling you a troll. Its not nice to make fun of crazy people.

No, but it's fun.

And he's not crazy, he's probably high...

When this thread dies, we chould lock it and put it in the memorable threads section :D
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby EarthRise on Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:51 pm

MPTrooper wrote:You're a pot smoking hippy. You exist solely to keep cops like me both employed and amused with your stupid antics and failure to form coherent sentences when questioned. You fail at such a fundamental level you give me reason to question my faith in science. Indeed, only a kind and loving God would allow someone of your epic failness to survive as long as you have. A world without God would have seen you descend into the long line of evolutionary failures where you rightly belong.

Go away or I'll take out the coco chips from your cookie.

I justify the like of him by saying that evolution has stagnated in our society :)

This means that the scum never gets wiped from the gene pool, so to speak. Elijah is that little bit of frog spawn that keeps on polluting.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby PantyGnawer on Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:52 pm

Zankou 2.0 wrote:Yeah...Smoking a joint is a sacrament...

You know full well you guys just made that up to get high without incurring legal wrath. :roll:

Actually, there is a bible verse that justifies its use well. It is therefore as valid as any other religious belief.

The Native American church can legally use peyote, but no such legal sanctions exist for weed. Not even in Jamaica where it is also illegal.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:55 pm

PirateGuy wrote:
Zankou 2.0 wrote:Yeah...Smoking a joint is a sacrament...

Actually, there is a bible verse that justifies its use well. It is therefore as valid as any other religious belief.

The Native American church can legally use peyote, but no such legal sanctions exist for weed. Not even in Jamaica where it is also illegal.

Really?

Hey, elijah, give me a chapter and verse to prove that, and I will lay off you.

I will also give you a cookie. :D
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:56 pm

elijah wrote:That the promotion of "pastafaranism" as being an actual religion would not be a defamation of rastafarian religion and its adherents, is indeed inconcievable. People who pretend that they are only responsible for the words they used based on thier "intention" for using them are the biggest failures I see.

More of a failure than you/

I doubt it.

Give me the passsage, please.
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby EarthRise on Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:58 pm

How is it otherwise possible for a person to not be responsible for their words?

Elijah, you're toking too hard, man. You need to mellow out.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:08 pm

Hey...Clickhere elijah, I need someone for my army to pick on.
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby EarthRise on Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:11 pm

Oooh, Zank, post the FAIL link for the failure to click! He'll feel right at home.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

PreviousNext

Return to Locked Posts