VERY IMPORTANT FSM INFO ALL BELIVERS MUST READ

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

DO YOU THINK FSM BELIVERS ARE IDIOTS????

Yes I do they are all stupid.
4%
NO I think the are not Idiots they are retards.
22%
Both of the above are wrong they are the stuff you find at the bottom of the mayonaisse jar.
74%

Total votes : 23

Postby Meatball on Tue May 01, 2007 7:55 pm

My attempt of grammar nazi.
" Yes I do they are all stupid.
NO I think they are not Idiots they are retards.
Both of the above are wrong they are the stuff you find at the bottom of the mayonnaise jar."

and

ben_frank wrote::fsm_ninja: :fsm_ninja: :fsm_ninja: :fsm_ninja: :fsm_ninja:

It shall never die

you are all stupid celebrating a mocking religion that is completely false.

in my opinion fsm shouldn't mean flying spaghetti monster it should mean

FLAMING SAUSAGE MAN.

You must be a penguin... don't worry... where you are judged at the gates of our stripper factory and beer volcano, you with be forgiven.
Meatball
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Zankou on Tue May 01, 2007 8:04 pm

How dare you try to imitate me. FLAME!

And how does a lowly Cannelloni Cannoneer dare to insult me, Lord of Linguini?
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
--Adam Savage, Mythbusters

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practise to deceive!"
--Sir Walter Scott, Marmion, Canto vi. Stanza 17.

"Take what you can!", "Give nothing back!"
--Pirates of the Caribbean

Zankou, Vice Fuhrer of The Grammar Nazis.

Click here!
Zankou
Brewmeister

Postby Cardinal Fang on Sun May 13, 2007 9:33 am

Question - considering Flying Spaghetti Monsterism is a global religion, what relevence does the US Contitution have at all, especially to the many of us who are not American? Surely we should go with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, esp:

Article 1
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood

Although shouldn't it be "should act towards one another in a spirit of pirate-hood"?

Article 2
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion,, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.

Article 18.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.

Article 19.
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby MPTrooper on Sun May 13, 2007 10:07 am

I need to come to this section more often...
MPTrooper

Postby PastaMyBedtime on Wed May 30, 2007 9:25 am

EarthRise wrote:We all know the Constitution well enough, thank you. Now do you have something of substance?

Or shall we assume this is a weak attempt at a trolling?

Seems to have worked well :)
PastaMyBedtime
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Max_Painful on Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:15 am

I'm Australian so I ain't reading that.

We suck on what basis? That we believe something you do not, that we are a member of a discussion board?

Well you're here too so you suck for wasting your time.

I do not believe you went to that effort to getting an account and researching all that just to miraculously prove some kind of point.
"I do believe, I do I do I DO believe in god... Therefore god exists..." - The God Delusion
Max_Painful
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:42 am

Max_Painful wrote:I'm Australian so I ain't reading that.

We suck on what basis? That we believe something you do not, that we are a member of a discussion board?

Well you're here too so you suck for wasting your time.

I do not believe you went to that effort to getting an account and researching all that just to miraculously prove some kind of point.

Eh, thread Necromancy!!!!

Don't worry, Max, we banished this troll a few months ago.
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby EarthRise on Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:16 pm

Max, try to avoid raising threads from the dead. They tend to get grouchy, and eat your nose off.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:27 pm

EarthRise wrote:Max, try to avoid raising threads from the dead. They tend to get grouchy, and eat your nose off.

Refer to:http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8208&start=15&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Shasta50 on Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:29 pm

BlackFridayxRule wrote:i suggest you go crawl into a corner and do some rediscovering, but not of electricity, but of your inner-self.

It's called the shift key!
It's to the left of the z key and below the caps lock!
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap

Sure, its nice to soar with the eagles, but hey, weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

----(\ /)------
----(o.o)-----
----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddley as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over the interweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
Shasta50
Ziti Zealot

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Previous

Return to Scripture and Lore