Noodley in the UK

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Occam on Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:37 am

Cuddly_Carpy wrote:Manchester scares me....


So it should. We have a pirate ship on the city coat of arms to scare people away. There's nothing really to worry about if your pirate heart be true. To be on the safe side though I am saving up to have gun decks installed on my appartment ... err ... ship The Lady Marmalade.
Pastafarianism - The Religion Most Likely To Be True TM
User avatar
Occam
Bucatini Buccanneer
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:40 am
Location: Manchester, England

UK pastafarians

Postby nauticalnick on Mon May 14, 2007 3:06 pm

Arrrrggggghhh maties

If you're still looking for shipmates, then you can add me to the list.

Why don't we start up a fund to get us all a real pirate ship.
Either that, or we could just nick HMS Victory from Portsmouth harbour!!!

I wandered the seas all alone or so it seemed - but now it appears there are other like minded pirates in these waters - horaaah!!!

I live in Canterbury and America amongst other things scares me (not Manchester - I lived there before - its cool)

Nick

:worship: :fsm:
User avatar
nauticalnick
Conchigliette Convert
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:44 am
Location: UK

Postby Cuddly_Carpy on Mon May 14, 2007 6:21 pm

Chopper wrote:Arrr.. A Pastafarian from Warrington here.

Are there any UK gatherings planned? I'll get me cutlass sharpened!


I didn't know you were from Warrington! I'm moving to Chester for uni hopefully in september ^_^

Yus, I are gonna be a norven bird innit
Image
User avatar
Cuddly_Carpy
Cannelloni Cannoneer
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:50 pm
Location: Dumpstable

Postby Chopper on Tue May 15, 2007 5:01 am

Cuddly_Carpy wrote:
Chopper wrote:Arrr.. A Pastafarian from Warrington here.

Are there any UK gatherings planned? I'll get me cutlass sharpened!


I didn't know you were from Warrington! I'm moving to Chester for uni hopefully in september ^_^

Yus, I are gonna be a norven bird innit


You'll be able to say "By 'Eck!" a lot and tell people down south that they don't really get Peter Kay because they're Southerners!

You'll need one of these to blend in though!

Image
Image
The old believe everything, the middle- aged suspect everything, the young know everything. - Oscar Wilde

Image
"Riiiiiiiiise"
User avatar
Chopper
Conchigliette Convert
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:36 pm

Postby Cuddly_Carpy on Tue May 15, 2007 9:03 am

Hmmm now where can I get meself one of them....
Image
User avatar
Cuddly_Carpy
Cannelloni Cannoneer
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:50 pm
Location: Dumpstable

Postby Occam on Tue May 15, 2007 11:19 am

Cuddly_Carpy wrote:Hmmm now where can I get meself one of them....


Dunno, wherever Sammy L. Jackson shops. I inherited mine from my grandad.

You won't need one anyway. Chester got voted out of the North for being uppity. It's now an annexe of the home counties.

Despite being in Cheshire, Warrington and Stockport are clearly northern however as nobody from south of Macclesfield could find either on a map.
Pastafarianism - The Religion Most Likely To Be True TM
User avatar
Occam
Bucatini Buccanneer
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:40 am
Location: Manchester, England

Postby Chopper on Tue May 15, 2007 11:59 am

Occam wrote:
Cuddly_Carpy wrote:Hmmm now where can I get meself one of them....


Dunno, wherever Sammy L. Jackson shops. I inherited mine from my grandad.

You won't need one anyway. Chester got voted out of the North for being uppity. It's now an annexe of the home counties.

Despite being in Cheshire, Warrington and Stockport are clearly northern however as nobody from south of Macclesfield could find either on a map.


S'True.. It is a bit posh there..

They don't even put their pies in barm cakes! What's more some of 'em call their barm cakes buns!
Image
The old believe everything, the middle- aged suspect everything, the young know everything. - Oscar Wilde

Image
"Riiiiiiiiise"
User avatar
Chopper
Conchigliette Convert
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:36 pm

Postby Occam on Tue May 15, 2007 1:04 pm

Chopper wrote:
Occam wrote:
Cuddly_Carpy wrote:Hmmm now where can I get meself one of them....


Dunno, wherever Sammy L. Jackson shops. I inherited mine from my grandad.

You won't need one anyway. Chester got voted out of the North for being uppity. It's now an annexe of the home counties.

Despite being in Cheshire, Warrington and Stockport are clearly northern however as nobody from south of Macclesfield could find either on a map.


S'True.. It is a bit posh there..

They don't even put their pies in barm cakes! What's more some of 'em call their barm cakes buns!


Mmmm, Pie Barm.

Reminds me, we're away at Wigan next week. Pie time.
Pastafarianism - The Religion Most Likely To Be True TM
User avatar
Occam
Bucatini Buccanneer
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:40 am
Location: Manchester, England

Postby Cuddly_Carpy on Tue May 15, 2007 1:07 pm

But I'm not really from Chester I'm from down here in the south east?

And I wanted to go chester uni 'cause it's pretty and they've got the course I wanna do...?
Image
User avatar
Cuddly_Carpy
Cannelloni Cannoneer
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:50 pm
Location: Dumpstable

Postby Platypus on Tue May 15, 2007 1:17 pm

Yargh! i be in steyning, west sussex, be sure to ad me
Platypus
Maccheroncelli Missionary
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:48 am

Postby Occam on Wed May 16, 2007 8:43 am

Cuddly_Carpy wrote:And I wanted to go chester uni 'cause it's pretty and they've got the course I wanna do...?


Barn Conversion Studies with French?

Chester is pretty, it's where my boring married friends go for a nice day out. I've had a few stag parties there as well because of the race course and they were fun if conventional.
Pastafarianism - The Religion Most Likely To Be True TM
User avatar
Occam
Bucatini Buccanneer
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:40 am
Location: Manchester, England

Postby Cuddly_Carpy on Wed May 16, 2007 11:10 am

French?! I can't do other languages!? pfft

Forensic Biology with Archaeology, actually :P

My mum likes it too just wishes it wasn't so far away...
Image
User avatar
Cuddly_Carpy
Cannelloni Cannoneer
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:50 pm
Location: Dumpstable

Postby Chopper on Wed May 16, 2007 11:25 am

Cuddly_Carpy wrote:Forensic Biology with Archaeology, actually :P


Is that digging up murdered cavemen's body parts?
Image
The old believe everything, the middle- aged suspect everything, the young know everything. - Oscar Wilde

Image
"Riiiiiiiiise"
User avatar
Chopper
Conchigliette Convert
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:36 pm

Postby Occam on Wed May 16, 2007 11:44 am

Chopper wrote:
Cuddly_Carpy wrote:Forensic Biology with Archaeology, actually :P


Is that digging up murdered cavemen's body parts?


It's for identifying the dead things that live in the beards of the Time Team.
Pastafarianism - The Religion Most Likely To Be True TM
User avatar
Occam
Bucatini Buccanneer
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:40 am
Location: Manchester, England

Postby Cuddly_Carpy on Wed May 16, 2007 1:45 pm

Chopper wrote:
Cuddly_Carpy wrote:Forensic Biology with Archaeology, actually :P


Is that digging up murdered cavemen's body parts?


Erm... pretty much lol... but then it's really any body or animal or rubbish that's been in the ground a long time really... just like bio and like archaeology and it looked fun :D
Image
User avatar
Cuddly_Carpy
Cannelloni Cannoneer
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:50 pm
Location: Dumpstable

PreviousNext

Return to FSM Gatherings

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests