Attention All Gamers.

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Duke on Thu May 03, 2007 2:05 pm

Cannon_Fodder wrote:No such thing is possible! Kingdom of Loathing is the best game, one which I just recently discovered the awesomeness of. Seriously, folks. i passed over the threads that talked about it and thought it was just another crappy internet game. It is. Except it has Turtle Tamers (and Pastamancers!). Join it, ye scurvy knaves!

-(Rev. Brackets)

As a strange twist of fate, I became a Pastamancer the same day I found His noodleyness. I am level 3 so We can start a clan, should one not already exist. :fsm_ninja:

We had a clan once, before the Rift. Alpaca was the organizer, but I haven't seen him in ages, and I've since stopped playing the game...

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Banditopants on Wed May 09, 2007 11:10 pm

Does anyone play world of warcraft and yes I am one of those crazy addicts I play about 60+ hours a week but any1 play?
Banditopants
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Finrod on Thu May 10, 2007 8:57 am

Believe it or not I play WoW. My son got me addicted, it was a great distraction when I was recovering from some medical issues.

Dragonblight server.
"The avalanche has begun, the pebbles do not get a vote." Ambassador Kosh of the Vorlon Empire

"The universe is made up of three elements, matter, energy, and enlightened self interest."
Finrod
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby bubz_the_troll on Wed May 16, 2007 12:02 am

I wish I cared enough install to play WOW on my Linus box because I'd start or join a Pastafarian guild. I wish they had it on Xbox 360 Live.
bubz_the_troll
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Duke on Wed May 16, 2007 1:55 am

bubz_the_troll wrote:I wish I cared enough install to play WOW on my Linus box because I'd start or join a Pastafarian guild. I wish they had it on Xbox 360 Live.

I would play WoW if it weren't for two crucial things: money and fear. I haven't got enough money and I fear that I'll get addicted.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby russianfool20825 on Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:27 pm

Duke wrote:
bubz_the_troll wrote:I wish I cared enough install to play WOW on my Linus box because I'd start or join a Pastafarian guild. I wish they had it on Xbox 360 Live.

I would play WoW if it weren't for two crucial things: money and fear. I haven't got enough money and I fear that I'll get addicted.

Duke

Well, I can't help with the addiction part, but about the money: ever hear of a private server.
Most people think theyre for hackers and cheaters, but some are actually good and do not tweak the rules so that you get bored in 2 weeks, and actually update pretty quickly after blizzard does. Try Glizzard or something like that. I played 2 years ago on a crappy server, so I can;t tell you a good one, but search around. You'll find one eventually. Oh. And if you don;t want to get addicted, find a really crappy server.
russianfool20825

Postby russianfool20825 on Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:29 pm

oops sorry... can someone delete this. accidental double post
russianfool20825

Postby Dove on Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:40 pm

Fatwalrus wrote:for those of you who like games where you control a giant bada** machine of death, try chromehounds. great game. and it has an FSM clan

What's the clan's name? I have a CH clan called the Pastafarians. I even made a pretty good Flying Spaghetti Monster logo as the clan decal. Are you in a different FSM clan? I have yet to have anyone join and understand the name. Although they do usually like the sound of it.

For those that have mentioned BF1942, anyone a fan of Forgotten Hope? (It's a mod for that game.)

Also, there's a 1700's era naval MMO game coming out hopefully soon that features Pirates. www.burningsea.com. Looks like an awesome setting for an FSM clan.
Dove
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:16 am

russianfool20825 wrote:
Duke wrote:

Duke

Well, I can't help with the addiction part, but about the money: ever hear of a private server.
Most people think theyre for hackers and cheaters, but some are actually good and do not tweak the rules so that you get bored in 2 weeks, and actually update pretty quickly after blizzard does. Try Glizzard or something like that. I played 2 years ago on a crappy server, so I can;t tell you a good one, but search around. You'll find one eventually. Oh. And if you don;t want to get addicted, find a really crappy server.

I recant my original statement; I do now play a little World of Warcraft. The account I have is...special, and I don't pay for it (a company does, this company's name starts with a "B" and ends with an "lizzard"). So far, I'm not addicted, so go me!

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Warcraft

Postby black bart on Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:31 am

Have you seen the brilliant Southpark episode "Make Love not Warcraft"?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Clifford on Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:23 am

Counter Strike Source.
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

Re: Warcraft

Postby Duke on Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:05 pm

black bart wrote:Have you seen the brilliant Southpark episode "Make Love not Warcraft"?

No, but I did just see the words "brilliant" and "Southpark" in the same sentence, so I have to go check if hell has frozen over.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Clifford on Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:24 am

There's a Counter Strike group called The Pastafarian Extremists if you're interested.
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

steam community

Postby spiderwebby on Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:26 am

I've found a steam community group, but it is invitation only :cry:
meh..?
spiderwebby
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Clifford on Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:17 pm

are you sure? this one's public.
Clifford

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

PreviousNext

Return to All Things FSM