Roseburg Oregon, Holiest of Lands

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

If you thought you could get away with it, would you?

I might
No votes
I may already have
40%
I have no recollection of the time period in question
60%

Total votes : 5

Roseburg Oregon, Holiest of Lands

Postby Uber_Chimp on Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:49 am

I live 15 miles outside the home town of our most holy prophet Bobby. Is anybody out there? I'm so alone. :shellfish:
"Knowledge, sir, should be free to all!" Harry Mudd
Uber_Chimp
Ziti Zealot

Postby blackeyedbutch on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:25 am

wait whats the question?

PAID FOR BY THE COMMITEE TO HELP PROTECT THE HOMELESS FROM ZOMBIE INVASIONS
blackeyedbutch
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Zankou on Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:06 pm

ya...cant figure it out
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
--Adam Savage, Mythbusters

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practise to deceive!"
--Sir Walter Scott, Marmion, Canto vi. Stanza 17.

"Take what you can!", "Give nothing back!"
--Pirates of the Caribbean

Zankou, Vice Fuhrer of The Grammar Nazis.

Click here!
Zankou
Brewmeister

Postby Uber_Chimp on Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:13 am

blackeyedbutch wrote:wait whats the question?

Question? Question! We don't need no stinkin' questions! To paraphrase Captain Kirk, there are no right questions, it's a test of character. Your response will be used to gauge your ability to function within the parameters of concrete ambiguity. If you understand the last sentence, you have probably had too much to drink. If not, perhaps you could explain it to me.

For example, by your response to my poll, I can readily deduct that you are completely guileless, and unelectable to public office. That is in your favor. However, you also exhibit a disheartening reluctance to extrapolate from the subjective inference implied heretofore. Now my tongue hurts. Just from thinking. Also, I think there is something in my finger, like a splinter or something. I don't know. Maybe I should go put it in ice. Or hold something cold. Like a bottle. Yes.

Anyway, what I really want to know is, is there anyone of interest residing around the Holy Roseburg area who could tolerate me? And I thought my poll was funny.
"Knowledge, sir, should be free to all!" Harry Mudd
Uber_Chimp
Ziti Zealot

Postby SgtStumble on Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:40 pm

Well hey howdy.
I live kinda close to Roseburg, just out at the end of Highway 42S.
I even got me a concrete perimeter, but not a big ass. I try to get to the gym once in a while. I thought you was bein rude at first, but after going down to the mall in Coos Bay, I could see most folks ARE carrying a bit extra back there, so I see your point.

I guess you wrote that stuff a few months ago, so your splinter is either pulled out or your finger had to be removed cause a gangrene. How'd it all work out for ya? Depending on what finger ya lose, it could be bothersome, if ya get my drift. yuck yuck
Geez, I was just thinkin...if I lost a certain finger, half of my jokes inventory would be useless. Course my wife wouldn't miss that. She never laughs as hard as me when I tell her to pull my finger.

If ya ever get to the coast give a holler. I might find my way out of these woods by then. These trails get tricky y'know, but if ya just foller the ATV tracks, you usually end up at a parking lot.

Yours truly,
Sarge
Nuke them from orbit. It's the only safe thing to do.
SgtStumble
Conchigliette Convert

Return to FSM Gatherings