Declare a Holy War on the Ninja's!

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:05 am

look up Pirates vs. Ninjas the final tally by me. any other posts made in either misc. or pirates about that time by either of us should be about that. there were definitely at least 3 threads.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:30 am

Well, Pirate-Ninjas now have a thread:

http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6853

I think all the old threads were eliminated via the menace of auto-prune or simply old age.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Fatwalrus on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:07 pm

ABSOLUTELY NO HOLY WARS. PERIOD.
I'm a Christian: I worship Chris.
Fatwalrus
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Duke on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:18 pm

Ramen to that, Walrus.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Previous

Return to The Cause