:( So... Today.. :(

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

:( So... Today.. :(

Postby Trilom on Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:46 pm

before i tell the actual story, let me first give you a brief background of myself
i'm bryan, 16, from NC, pastafarian religion and atheistic beliefs, i had a childhood where i was a heathen but i've strightened up since then, and matured into a bright yhoung man, and from about 8th grade and up, i've just been getting in trouble for stuff, that is reguarded as stupid to me, and my whole grouup of family and friends
8th grade i was expelled for 'causeing a riot' because i felt that the one girl shouldnt win class president because she is rich, and has the money to hand out candy bars for a vote, what is that teaching kids about elections and politics/govern? so i decited to fore run her oppositions campaign, and things got out of hand, and people started 'helping me' but putting up negetive signs, i wasblamed that this was mine, but i did start the mess, so i took the blame of one day of ISS, well the schooll, then outraged, aparentally put togeter the idea of when i came to get lunch from iss to hold up signs and posters and write free killian or free bryan on their body and signs, (killian being my last name) and they were set to free me
so i go back to the iss room, oblivious to what had went on. then the principal comes in, and takes me to her office and expels me
cause - "causing a riot/disruption of learnign enviorment'
which is bullocks imo

so i have atheistic beliefs, and i am thought as weird by the typical narrowminded southerners around here

and this recentally happened today (upon other stupid things i've been in trouble for)

this was posted as a bulliten on my myspace
characters
me - played by me
cooley - asst principal/whore/former stripper(no lie)
styles - iss teacher, super christian, but knows right from wrong, nice old woman

i got iss today, for wearing an eyepatch heres the whoel story:
this weekend i decided to buy pirate regalia so i would have it, since i'm a devout pastafarian
and this morning i decided, hey lets wear it to school, they shouldnt get mad about a blow up sword, an eyepatch, and a green cloth sash
btu when i walk in
mrs cooley bitch stops me and says
"whoa whoa whoa stop, whats that?"
me "its my pirate regalia"
her "you need to take that sword off, and put it away in you8r locker or soemthing"
me "okay...... " and i continue to walk off
her ".. oh do you have an eye injory?"
me "no... its pirate regalia"
her "well you need to take it off"
me "um.... okay"
so i take it off walk a bit down the hall, and put the eye patch back on, and in 1st i draw a picture of a cuttless, and put it at my side, i'm not wearing incomplete pirate regalia
2nd period is good
3rd goes fine
then as i go to lunch i start to walk outside
and she stops me again
her "havnt i told you to take that off?"
me "its my religious pirate regalia, the uniform of his chosen people'
her 'you have iss for the rest of the day'
me 'wait.... so i cant weair pirate regalia, but they can have their jesus festival?"
her 'WHAT?!"
me (repeats)
her (on radio) 'ms styles, bryan killian will be joining you for the remainder of the day"

so i go in
tell me styles
shes apouled that they gave me iss for that
and i teach her of his noodlyness

and she tell other teachers, so i've taught 3 people of his noodly ness well wait... 3 teachers and all the peopolpe in iss that day, who thought me getting in trouble, aloing with others, was BS

i see it has religious persectution
its just like the crusaids, except i'm not being killed
so tuesday
if yiou support me or FSM at all, wear an eyepatch, belt, and understandalbally a drawn picture of a cutlass, because that could be thoguht bad, so lets just draw a picture
my next step is bobby henderson
i love him :D

so
eyepatch
sash
and cutlass tomarrow, despite the atrocoties of today
and if i'm persecuted today, i'm goign to fight
because this is getting out of hand
and ill demand that if i cant wear an eyepatch, and thats against school code, then christian wearing any crosses should be

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
men!
Trilom
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby blackeyedbutch on Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:56 pm

I'm currently in a situation like yours but I haven't gotten in trouble for it I'm fighting the system without them realising it, wether it's a pastafarian poster here or the occasional convert there I'm making changes in order to make there be more fallowers of our Noodley Father, but I'm making sure nothing i do can get me in trouble, yes I will fight but I will fight honourably and by their rules.

We shouldn't stand for this persecution even if our religion is pretty much mocking all other religions. Though I can see why they wouldn't let you have even the blown up cutlass and the drawn one they're kinda distracting, but the only time I have anyone look at me odd because of my eyepatch was when it is pointed out and questioned.

PAID FOR BY THE COMMITEE TO HELP PROTECT THE HOMELESS FROM ZOMBIE INVASIONS
blackeyedbutch
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Trilom on Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:01 am

i abosolutely agree, as far as i'm concerned, this is my beliefs, and i'll stand by it like a christian stands by theirs or a muslim theirs too
yes, i completely understand why the blow up one would be, and i am following their rules, i never thougha blow up toy they put in mcdonalds happy meals would cross it, but i agreed, and drew one, and just put it to my side, just a piece of paper witha drawn cutlass on it
i am a fair man and pastafarian, and i wont do nothing for them to get me in trouble, by the laws of the constitution, freedom of religion and expression of religion, and if i want to express it, i should be able to, and i will have to be in the full chosen uniform, weather its a drawn cutlass, i'm going to do it
Trilom

Postby Trilom on Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:40 pm

Wore the Eyepatch today, and explained the whole religion, and said 'if christians can wear crusfix's then I should be able to wear an eyepatch"
and then they said no, because you're belief is not real
me " hmm arent they all?"
them "ok you are suspended"
i got a day of OSS (out of school suspension)
and they treated me like a criminal, 2 principals were on me,a nd the school pig comes over and says "if you have any problems, i'll drag you out of school'
/sigh, and they were yelling at me, and i was talking calmly
and while they were yelling a few lunch tables were yelling "bryan bryan" and got a chant going it was cute lol, and my lunch table came in and tried to sit with the lunch table that started teh chant, and the asst. principal told them to go sit outside, you're not allowed to sit here

wheres the constitution
1st amendment to the constitution is freedom of speech and religion, and it says i have freedom of religion and expression of it
therefor, an eyepatch isnt disrupting the learning enviorment, they just dont like pirates, and want the world to be hot
Trilom

Postby MPTrooper on Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:58 pm

For the Love of God and Reason, PLEASE use some grammer in you're future post's.

I'm sure you had a great story to tell, but the writeing made me want to gouge my eyes out.
MPTrooper

Postby EarthRise on Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:26 pm

MPTrooper wrote:For the Love of God and Reason, PLEASE use some grammer in you're future post's.

I'm sure you had a great story to tell, but the writeing made me want to gouge my eyes out.

You really shouldn't speak, MPT :D
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby Fatwalrus on Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:44 pm

fight the power :fsm_rock:
I'm a Christian: I worship Chris.
Fatwalrus
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby blackeyedbutch on Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:14 pm

why cant you read without proper grammer?

blackeyedbutch
Agnolini Admiral

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:51 pm

Oh how I fondly remember ISS! Sitting in the basement all day being forced to copy encyclopedia articles.

I say you rachet it up a knotch. Call the local paper and see if they'd be interested in writing an article about it.

Call a lawyer and find out what the standards are for an "established religion" to be protected under freedom of religion. Hell the "bong hits 4 jesus" kid made it all the way to the supreme court.

I'd also research puchasing a bulk batch of eyepatches cheap. Sounds like you've got some avid followers, and it would be difficult to suspend a whole group of people. Even if they did, it would make the story all the more enticing for your local paper. And a story like that would essentially make your school administrators look like idiots.

This might make your life at school more difficult, but hell it already seems that you are a target anyway.

I say milk it for all its worth. Take em to court. You might just be the one to get us our tax exempt status, and all the more closer to getting our coveted pirate ship.

May his noodles bless you long and hard. RAmen.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby blackeyedbutch on Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:40 pm

please take this to court and make sure it is in national news then i can ride the coat tails of your case

blackeyedbutch
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Trilom on Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:42 pm

Well, grammer ensues to the best of my ability. Um, I have just finished a email to a few local sources, which is written as follows:

My name is Bryan Killian, I'm sixteen and a sophomore at North Buncombe High in Weaverville. I'm a student in the honors curriculum, with a GPA of 3.25. I enjoy going to school and learning, i've always enjoyed school more than home, and still do, but recent happenings out my school have caused this to change. Recentally, I decided to wear an eyepatch, a cloth sash, and a blow up sword, that you get in mcdonalds happy meals (where I am employed). When I came into school that morning, I was told to remove my cutlass, which I followed, as I personally could see why this would break a rule, so I did, and placed the sword in my bag, and then she stoped me as I was walking away and and asked if I had an eye injury, which I then replied No, this is my pirate regalia, the religious uniform of Pastafarians, when she said she didn't care, and told me to remove it. So I did, and went on to first period, where the teacher, Dr. Anderson, the Marketing Education teacher, didn't mind me wearing an eyepatch to express my religious beliefs. I put the eye patch back on as the bell rings, and proceed to 2nd period, where Coach Robinson, the Drafting teacher, was the same, didn't see a problem with expressing my religious beliefs. So I did my work on AutoCAD and left the class when it was over, with eye patch on. Arrive to World History Honors, and like the past two teachers, he didn't see a problem with me expressing myself and my religious beliefs. During that class is lunch, at 12:25, the bell rung for lunch, and i walked down the hall, eyepatch on, to lunch. Stood around talking and hugging friends, who I haven't seen since that time last Thursday. And I begin to walk outside, and the same woman, Mrs. Cooley stops me again, tells me that this is the second time shes told me, and that I have ISS for the rest of the day, after I have said it is my Pirate Regalia, and is a religious expression. The ISS upseted me, because, during Thursday in 4th period, our class worked really hard to earn the privilage to go to a play in 4th period, that was put on by professional actors, A Midsummer Nights Dream, by Shakespear, and I have read the play many times and love it, and wanted to see it acted out, which I was never able to see. So I explain my situation to the ISS warden, Mrs. Styles, and she believes it is obserd, and she is a devout christian, and she understood what should be aloud as religious expression, and I never crossed any lines. So I go home, and explain the situation to my brother, and the people we take to work with us, they thought it was crazy. So the next day, my friend, and fellow pastafarian Scott, decided to join in with me. So the next day, we both wore pirate regalia, and it went the same as the day before, until lunch again, where i walked outside, and put my eye patch on, and talked to my friends about what happened the day before, and after a minute or so, the whole outside deck gets quiet, and here she comes again Mrs. Cooley, after I had just converted an atheist friend of mine, to pastafarianism, and I prayed for him, she came, and we all joined in a prayer before she walked over to us. Where she then told me to come with her, I tried to explain myself outside of the lunchroom to avoid embaressment, but she insisted we do it inside, so we did, and the Principal and Asst. Principal, and the SRO officer were all around me yelling at me for wearing the eyepatch, when I explained to them, in depth, and they said that 'anyone can make up a religion, and that doesn't mean were going to let you wear an eye patch to support your fake religion." Which I find offensive, It was also said that "bring me documentation from your church and I'll allow you to wear the eye patch". I dont think i've ever seen a christian bring a note to wear a cross on their neck. I'm also the Captain of our local church. Anyways they were all around me, and assumed I was a criminal, the officer even said "if you need me to drag him out I will" when I had done nothing to show agression, i was talking calmly while they were yelling. And in the back ground a few tables had began chanting "Bryan Bryan Bryan Bryan." The Assistant principal approached them and told them to shut up or they'll get suspended too. Then a few of the friends I sit with at lunch went to sit down with the table that started the chant, a table full of girls that I didn't even know. One of them later came to ISS and for arguing with the Assistant principal, about how they treated me, and she told the ISS teacher why she was there by saying "they were treating this poor boy like a criminal, for wearing an eyepatch, and it made me mad." And I turned around and said "Yes, i know its terrible." she then realizes it is me, and says, and there he is now, and continues explaining. And as I was leaving the school, after another day of sitting in ISS, i was walking with my friends Josh and Rachael, and my brother Brandon, explaining to them the story of what happened today, when someone near me said to me, "I know it sucks what happened to you, lets all wear an eye patch tomarrow!" When I arrived home, the school called, Mrs. Cooley, the Assistant principal, informing me I have 3 days of Out of School suspension, for wearing the eye patch, which I put on after i got down the stairs into the Senior parking lot, where my brothers car is and I wore it home. So now, my 1st amendment rights are being violated, for expressing my religion, which may sound stupid to others, but if its what I believe, and it is infact a religion, they shouldn't be calling my house saying I'm "Jack Sparrow" or something, and telling me I cant come to school. As of now, with the 3 days of OSS (Out of school Suspension), that puts me over in absences, you are allowed to make up OSS absences in Saturday School, so as of now, I'm over in absences, which might lead to me to failing this year of school, over getting suspended for expressing myself. How sad... Please help me out in fighting this, i live in a poor family, we live in a trailer park in Weaverville, I can't do anything about this, my parents are 'christians' and claim that i'm going to hell for not being one, so I have no support for them, except negetive.

For more info on Pastafarianism, http://www.venganza.org/
Thanks for all that you can do for me. Bryan Killian

And I refrence this site, as for the court thing, one of the biggest local drug dealers that goes to our school approached me today and said "Some people with a lot of money would like to get Mrs. Cooley fired, and my lawyer would gladley take a statement from you, so if you want to let me know."
Hes a cool guy, and I probably will, but just on the count hes a big dealer and pusher makes me not want to do it, but yes, you are completely right, I should persuit it, but the only thing stoping me is the negetive support from my parents, who are devout 'christians' but they are also drug addicts. And they were quite pissed for telling the school i believe in a spaghetti monster, and getting suspended, so I have no support from them. Bobby's support would help me, how often does Admiral Bobby read the forums?
Trilom

Postby blackeyedbutch on Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:52 pm

inform your parents that according to their beliefe system the only hell worthy tresspass is blasphamy and i do not think you have ever cominicated to God in the face of God, thus not blasphamy.

P.S. please keep me posted on this. If needed I'm sure nearly everyone on here would sign some kind of petition for proof that this is a real religion, be it homorous or not we still have faith in FSM

Can I get a RAmen from the congrigation?

blackeyedbutch
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Trilom on Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:03 pm

I've told them many times blasphemy is the worst, and they don't listen, so poo on them haha.

RAmen :D
Trilom

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:28 pm

Don't listen to the grammar nazis, they can suck my big toe.

Good lord thats long. If you send it to anyone else you need to MAJORLY shorten it. Start out by describing pastafarianism and go from there, but just cover the major points. If you send that long ass rant, people WILL think that you are crazy.

I think that Bobby did start a petition or "statement of faith" at some point, I remember signing it. I don't think that Bobby reads these pages so I would send him an email (a short one) describing your predicament. I definitely think that he would be interested in hearing about it, and would likely post your story on the front page of venganza. He is terrible about reading emails so don't be afraid to send it many times. Thats what I always have to do, and he never minds.

If it makes it on venganza I'll link it through "Digg". If we could get enough diggs this could become a big news story!

Keep it up! It sounds like you've got nothing to do for a few days anyway. :fsm_yarr:
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby Trilom on Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:32 pm

Arrr, thanks fellow, I just opened up a can of green tea in the honor, I'll get right on it.
Trilom

Next

Return to The Cause