Papyrus FSM

Found a stunning new portrayal of His Noodly Majesty? New art, adapted art, links to do-it-yourself art? Realistic, conceptual, whatever? Post it here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

User avatar
Dagfinn
Ziti Zealot
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:34 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Papyrus FSM

Postby Dagfinn » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:01 pm

In this dynastic Egyptian piece of art, His Noodliness is depicted along with a scale, clearly symbolic of His supreme righteousness. Apparently He is also being followed around by stripper servants, but that is just inference.

Image
"For mad scientists who keep brains in jars, here's a tip: Why not add a slice of lemon to each jar, for freshness."

- Jack Handey

User avatar
Jean Bart
Farfalle First Mate
Posts: 455
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:00 am
Location: 't Pajottenland
Contact:

Postby Jean Bart » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:38 am

Aha, the FSM Dossier of Evidence is becoming thicker by the day!
:fsm_yarr:
"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's Flying Circus, Season 2, Episode 2)
"Je préfère le vin d'ici à l'eau de là" (Francis Blanche)
"Nu zijn er wel die mij niet mogen, of onverschillig langs mij gaan. Met liefde en met mededogen zie ik die vuile schoften aan! (Drs. P in "Jubelzang")
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens." (phrase attribuée à Arnaud Amaury, légat du Pape, à l'occasion de la prise de Béziers en 1209)

User avatar
Dagfinn
Ziti Zealot
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:34 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Postby Dagfinn » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:14 am

Indeed! And with gov't suppression gradually losing out to the noble efforts of Pastafarians everywhere, evidence will only continue to mount.

Image
"For mad scientists who keep brains in jars, here's a tip: Why not add a slice of lemon to each jar, for freshness."



- Jack Handey

User avatar
Jean Bart
Farfalle First Mate
Posts: 455
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:00 am
Location: 't Pajottenland
Contact:

Postby Jean Bart » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:16 am

And now for the translation... :mrgreen:
"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's Flying Circus, Season 2, Episode 2)

"Je préfère le vin d'ici à l'eau de là" (Francis Blanche)

"Nu zijn er wel die mij niet mogen, of onverschillig langs mij gaan. Met liefde en met mededogen zie ik die vuile schoften aan! (Drs. P in "Jubelzang")

"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens." (phrase attribuée à Arnaud Amaury, légat du Pape, à l'occasion de la prise de Béziers en 1209)

User avatar
Dagfinn
Ziti Zealot
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:34 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Postby Dagfinn » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:09 pm

Well, for starters:

Image
"For mad scientists who keep brains in jars, here's a tip: Why not add a slice of lemon to each jar, for freshness."



- Jack Handey

User avatar
E.Raser two
Cannelloni Cannoneer
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:00 pm
Location: Ancona-Italy

Re: Papyrus FSM

Postby E.Raser two » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:44 am

Dagfinn wrote:In this dynastic Egyptian piece of art, His Noodliness is depicted along with a scale, clearly symbolic of His supreme righteousness. Apparently He is also being followed around by stripper servants, but that is just inference.

Image


In my opiniom the Papirus writes about a big bird which closed the door to play music.
And Unlimited Justice sues Pharaoh to opne the door again :mrgreen:

User avatar
Dagfinn
Ziti Zealot
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:34 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: Papyrus FSM

Postby Dagfinn » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:15 pm

E.Raser two wrote:And Unlimited Justice sues Pharaoh to opne the door again :mrgreen:


Unlimited Justice of course being FSM.
"For mad scientists who keep brains in jars, here's a tip: Why not add a slice of lemon to each jar, for freshness."



- Jack Handey

User avatar
E.Raser two
Cannelloni Cannoneer
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:00 pm
Location: Ancona-Italy

Re: Papyrus FSM

Postby E.Raser two » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:38 am

Dagfinn wrote:
E.Raser two wrote:And Unlimited Justice sues Pharaoh to opne the door again :mrgreen:


Unlimited Justice of course being FSM.


but what is the object on the table before Pharaoh ???

User avatar
Jean Bart
Farfalle First Mate
Posts: 455
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:00 am
Location: 't Pajottenland
Contact:

Re: Papyrus FSM

Postby Jean Bart » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:06 pm

E.Raser two wrote:
Dagfinn wrote:
E.Raser two wrote:And Unlimited Justice sues Pharaoh to opne the door again :mrgreen:


Unlimited Justice of course being FSM.


but what is the object on the table before Pharaoh ???

That would be his hearing aid :mrgreen:
"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's Flying Circus, Season 2, Episode 2)

"Je préfère le vin d'ici à l'eau de là" (Francis Blanche)

"Nu zijn er wel die mij niet mogen, of onverschillig langs mij gaan. Met liefde en met mededogen zie ik die vuile schoften aan! (Drs. P in "Jubelzang")

"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens." (phrase attribuée à Arnaud Amaury, légat du Pape, à l'occasion de la prise de Béziers en 1209)

User avatar
E.Raser two
Cannelloni Cannoneer
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:00 pm
Location: Ancona-Italy

Re: Papyrus FSM

Postby E.Raser two » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:18 am

Jean Bart wrote:That would be his hearing aid :mrgreen:


Indeed the little paw could enter in the hole of hat

User avatar
ThorGonzo
Ziti Zealot
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Valhalla

Re: Papyrus FSM

Postby ThorGonzo » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:55 pm

E.Raser two wrote:
Dagfinn wrote:
E.Raser two wrote:And Unlimited Justice sues Pharaoh to opne the door again :mrgreen:


Unlimited Justice of course being FSM.


but what is the object on the table before Pharaoh ???



It looks like a leg of lamb to me.
Perhaps FSM is preparing a lavish feast for Pharaoh.
A Lamb Braciolette Pugliese with Orecchiette pasta.

Do the doors lead to the Stripper factory?
spaghetti is a gateway pasta.

User avatar
blackeyedbutch
Agnolini Admiral
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:45 pm
Location: Zankou's Mom
Contact:

Re: Papyrus FSM

Postby blackeyedbutch » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:23 pm

ThorGonzo wrote:
E.Raser two wrote:
Dagfinn wrote:
E.Raser two wrote:And Unlimited Justice sues Pharaoh to opne the door again :mrgreen:


Unlimited Justice of course being FSM.


but what is the object on the table before Pharaoh ???



It looks like a leg of lamb to me.
Perhaps FSM is preparing a lavish feast for Pharaoh.
A Lamb Braciolette Pugliese with Orecchiette pasta.

Do the doors lead to the Stripper factory?


but that would be FSM serving someone of lesser power that his noodlyness

User avatar
E.Raser two
Cannelloni Cannoneer
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:00 pm
Location: Ancona-Italy

Re: Papyrus FSM

Postby E.Raser two » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:33 pm

blackeyedbutch wrote:
ThorGonzo wrote:
E.Raser two wrote:
Dagfinn wrote:
E.Raser two wrote:And Unlimited Justice sues Pharaoh to opne the door again :mrgreen:


Unlimited Justice of course being FSM.


but what is the object on the table before Pharaoh ???



It looks like a leg of lamb to me.
Perhaps FSM is preparing a lavish feast for Pharaoh.
A Lamb Braciolette Pugliese with Orecchiette pasta.

Do the doors lead to the Stripper factory?


but that would be FSM serving someone of lesser power that his noodlyness


No, because reading from the right to the left:
Pharaoh is preparing a lavish feast for FSM ( a Lamb Braciolette Nazarethian ) whose's dancers ,playing music and taking to birds, will open the door of stripper factory :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

User avatar
blackeyedbutch
Agnolini Admiral
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:45 pm
Location: Zankou's Mom
Contact:

Re: Papyrus FSM

Postby blackeyedbutch » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:53 pm

E.Raser two wrote:
blackeyedbutch wrote:
ThorGonzo wrote:
E.Raser two wrote:
Dagfinn wrote:
E.Raser two wrote:And Unlimited Justice sues Pharaoh to opne the door again :mrgreen:


Unlimited Justice of course being FSM.


but what is the object on the table before Pharaoh ???



It looks like a leg of lamb to me.
Perhaps FSM is preparing a lavish feast for Pharaoh.
A Lamb Braciolette Pugliese with Orecchiette pasta.

Do the doors lead to the Stripper factory?


but that would be FSM serving someone of lesser power that his noodlyness


No, because reading from the right to the left:
Pharaoh is preparing a lavish feast for FSM ( a Lamb Braciolette Nazarethian ) whose's dancers ,playing music and taking to birds, will open the door of stripper factory :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


thats better
Image

PAID FOR BY THE COMMITEE TO HELP PROTECT THE HOMELESS FROM ZOMBIE INVASIONS

User avatar
E.Raser two
Cannelloni Cannoneer
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:00 pm
Location: Ancona-Italy

Re: Papyrus FSM

Postby E.Raser two » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:51 am

blackeyedbutch wrote:
thats better


BUT the door of stripper factory is still closed in the painting, and we do not know if it is a real place of a state of mind.
So we need a STELE OF ROSETTA to translate the papyrus, being sure to be correct :mrgreen:


Return to “Art and Artistic Adaptations”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest