Attention All Gamers.

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Fatwalrus on Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:55 pm

for those of you who like games where you control a giant bada** machine of death, try chromehounds. great game. and it has an FSM clan
I'm a Christian: I worship Chris.
Fatwalrus
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby afteryoudieyoucrpyourself on Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:05 am

I'm thinking of starting a clan on Torn City to do with spreading the word of Fsm and pwning people in the process I'm only level nine but if I could get some stronger members I have over 10 million funding behind this once the bank money comes in about a month and 900k on me about now

Pm me here if you have any interest or on Torn City, for some reason despite my name being Charlie I have my user name as petermolyneux after the famous game designer
Pastafarienism is as great as Blackbeards armpits were smelly
afteryoudieyoucrpyourself
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Heitomos on Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:24 pm

If anyone is up to making an SG in CoH, Im up for it, I just need to know which server everyone is going to be playing on.
Heitomos Hierhart
Heitomos
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Brother Robin on Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:33 pm

ANyone play on World of War craft?
Brother Robin
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Brother Robin on Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:33 pm

ANyone play on World of War craft?
my character is Capith, and I play on Hellscream server :)
Brother Robin
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Brother Robin on Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:35 pm

sorry about posting two posts, my internet messed up.
Brother Robin
Conchigliette Convert

Postby dabeast on Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:37 pm

I was begining to work on a FSM MMORPG, just a simple and goofy one with Pasta chefs, pirates, and priests and the classes. I was using Realm crafter though I havn't had any time to work on it. Maybe someday we'll all be able to play that =D
Image[/URL]
Cyanide & Happiness @
dabeast
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Duke on Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:43 pm

I gotta say, if you could make something like that, it would be, beyond a shadow of a doubt, awesomer than gossamer.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby gamerguy on Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:55 am

I was begining to work on a FSM MMORPG, just a simple and goofy one with Pasta chefs, pirates, and priests and the classes. I was using Realm crafter though I havn't had any time to work on it. Maybe someday we'll all be able to play that =D

This would be really cool. :fsm_yarr:

Does anyone play on War of Enlightenment or Hexwar?
gamerguy
Conchigliette Convert

Postby KC Observer on Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:14 pm

The extent of my game playing on the PC is limited to Falcon 4.0 with the patches available on the web for different locations.
The Pope
KC Observer
Mod

Postby opanokdu on Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:07 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:
His Vasal wrote:forgive me but runescape is a massive online multiplayer, which requires no good computer, no download, no required fee of any kind. :fsm_yarr:

RUNESCAPE????

runescape is a bad excuse for a waste of time. theres no ROLE PLAYING, and NO SKILL involved. its: Walk around. Beat Up Things. Get Treasure. Fuuun.

at least in Adventure Quest they have wars and story arcs. nothing ever really changes in runescape. once you've beaten everything, theres nothing else to do.

the only people who still play that are fifth graders.

I have been both a runescape addict and an adventure quest addict so i can now speak for both of them. Originally when playing runescape i thought it woz extremely fun, but now looking back its a load of crap. Adventure quest is a totally different genre i believe, as it is more like a small rpg that you would play on a snes or something. Either way they both suck and id much prefer my new passion, warcraft 3-frozen throne :P.
If the afterlife is endless, then what's the use of life?
opanokdu
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:40 pm

opanokdu wrote:[ Either way they both suck and id much prefer my new passion, warcraft 3-frozen throne :P.

Testify, brother! Renounce that internet fantasy, get in the Blizzard! :D

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby neoreo30 on Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:23 pm

we could make a halo 2 clan ill do it
if any1 wants to b my friend on h2 my gamertag is NeoReo30
to err is human
to ARR is pirate
neoreo30
Ziti Zealot

Postby Avatar of Nothing on Thu May 03, 2007 12:31 pm

Cannon_Fodder wrote:No such thing is possible! Kingdom of Loathing is the best game, one which I just recently discovered the awesomeness of. Seriously, folks. i passed over the threads that talked about it and thought it was just another crappy internet game. It is. Except it has Turtle Tamers (and Pastamancers!). Join it, ye scurvy knaves!

-(Rev. Brackets)

As a strange twist of fate, I became a Pastamancer the same day I found His noodleyness. I am level 3 so We can start a clan, should one not already exist. :fsm_ninja:
I, in fact, have no relation to Avatar of Reason. My name developed several years ago on its own.
Ziti Zealot

Postby Avatar of Nothing on Thu May 03, 2007 12:37 pm

opanokdu wrote:
Qwertyuiopasd wrote:
His Vasal wrote:forgive me but runescape is a massive online multiplayer, which requires no good computer, no download, no required fee of any kind. :fsm_yarr:

RUNESCAPE????

runescape is a bad excuse for a waste of time. theres no ROLE PLAYING, and NO SKILL involved. its: Walk around. Beat Up Things. Get Treasure. Fuuun.

at least in Adventure Quest they have wars and story arcs. nothing ever really changes in runescape. once you've beaten everything, theres nothing else to do.

the only people who still play that are fifth graders.

I have been both a runescape addict and an adventure quest addict so i can now speak for both of them. Originally when playing runescape i thought it woz extremely fun, but now looking back its a load of crap. Adventure quest is a totally different genre i believe, as it is more like a small rpg that you would play on a snes or something. Either way they both suck and id much prefer my new passion, warcraft 3-frozen throne :P.

I agree, I play RS too, and I enjoy it, Its a nice, simple distraction from my piles and piles of RTS games. much less frustrating.
I, in fact, have no relation to Avatar of Reason. My name developed several years ago on its own.
Ziti Zealot

PreviousNext

Return to All Things FSM