The Flat Earth Society

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

The Flat Earth Society

Postby NinjaMidget on Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:29 pm

I think these people definitely need to feel the touch of His noodly appendage. At this site, they are arguing their theory that the earth is, in fact, flat and not round. I have seen nothing in FSM doctrine to either confirm or deny their theory, but they should be made aware of the truth of creation. Namely the creation of the mountain, midgit, and trees. If we give them the correct starting point, maybe it will be easier for them to find their way

:fsm:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forums/
i am not senDing sublIminal mEssages
NinjaMidget
Conchigliette Convert

Postby The Dead Parrot on Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:37 am

I've posted a bit as Namfuak
During the Space Race, American astronauts were faced with the problem that ink from their pens would not stay on the pentip.
After spending millions of dollars and a few years in research, they came up with the ballpoint pen. This solved the problem.

The Soviets, faced with the same problem, used a pencil.

The Daily Show 2006 Calender.

"Friends come and go, but Enemies seem to accumulate."

-- Myself

"Look to the Future, as it is the brightest place imaginable"

--Duke
The Dead Parrot
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby NinjaMidget on Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:18 pm

Great! I'm not arguing any points with these people because they are complete morons, so it's beneath me to take up the argument. My sole purpose for posting on that forum is to say "WTF???? You are a bunch of idiots!"

You can see one of my many rants here;
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/v ... &start=105
NinjaMidget
Conchigliette Convert

Postby The Dead Parrot on Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:44 pm

That is pretty funny. The problem for me is that I have hardly any knowledge of physics, so it is often hard to argue the finer points.
During the Space Race, American astronauts were faced with the problem that ink from their pens would not stay on the pentip.
After spending millions of dollars and a few years in research, they came up with the ballpoint pen. This solved the problem.

-- Myself

--Duke
The Dead Parrot
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby NinjaMidget on Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:31 pm

Neither do I. But I know that there is absolutely no doubt that the earth is round. One of these FE'ers told me that most of them don't believe in the whole FE thing, but they are just there to play "devil's advocate". So I am just there to play devil's advocate by repeatedly asking "why the hell are you so damn stupid???" I have not placed one argument to their theory. I just point out that they are idiots in new and creative ways.

Oh, and here's a thread where I'm preachin' the FSM gospel to those damned FE'ers. They're all going to the hell of pasta with no sauce.

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/v ... 1044#91044
NinjaMidget
Conchigliette Convert

Postby The Dead Parrot on Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:26 pm

Not much happened.

-- Myself

--Duke
The Dead Parrot
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Jean Bart on Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:30 am

What gospel do they use? Edwin A. Abbotts "Flatland - A Romance of Many Dimensions"? Nice novel, though. :fsm_yarr:
"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's Flying Circus, Season 2, Episode 2)
"Je préfère le vin d'ici à l'eau de là" (Francis Blanche)
"Nu zijn er wel die mij niet mogen, of onverschillig langs mij gaan. Met liefde en met mededogen zie ik die vuile schoften aan! (Drs. P in "Jubelzang")
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens." (phrase attribuée à Arnaud Amaury, légat du Pape, à l'occasion de la prise de Béziers en 1209)
Jean Bart
Farfalle First Mate

Return to The Cause