beer volcano?

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

beer volcano?

Postby kingofmetal on Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:03 pm

hey guys, talkin with my friend about heaven and such.. and he brought up the point that a beer volcano would probly smell really bad... so possibly the person who wrote it down was drunk and put the 2 backwards, and that its a beer factory and a stripper volcano. the strippers are spewed out with parashutes of course
just wondering what your thoughts on this are. i think he brings up some good points
kingofmetal
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:09 pm

well I've always believed since there are beer factories on earth, there must be a stripper volcano somewhere on earth....

but really, it's heaven.

NOTHING is displeasing in heaven.

anything you smell would be good smelling. anything you feel good feeling. anything you see, good looking, ect.

so basically, it'll smell good, if at all.

~Qwerty
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby The Dead Parrot on Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:58 pm

You realize that the beer and strippers are perfect, which means that the beer has the smell of your favorite smell, the taste of your favorite taste, and the best texture that you could ever ask for.
During the Space Race, American astronauts were faced with the problem that ink from their pens would not stay on the pentip.
After spending millions of dollars and a few years in research, they came up with the ballpoint pen. This solved the problem.

The Soviets, faced with the same problem, used a pencil.

The Daily Show 2006 Calender.

"Friends come and go, but Enemies seem to accumulate."

-- Myself

"Look to the Future, as it is the brightest place imaginable"

--Duke
The Dead Parrot
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby SC-Pastafarian on Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:22 pm

I fail to see how beer smells bad.
In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.
-Konrad Adenauer
SC-Pastafarian
Bucatini Buccanneer

Location: Holding an empty mug to the mouth of a beer volcano.

Postby The Dead Parrot on Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:23 pm

Some beer can have a slightly bad smelling smell that you don't really notice, but all that beer supposedly does. Take it from a 14-year-old :wink:
During the Space Race, American astronauts were faced with the problem that ink from their pens would not stay on the pentip.
After spending millions of dollars and a few years in research, they came up with the ballpoint pen. This solved the problem.

-- Myself

--Duke
The Dead Parrot
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Brother Greg on Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:45 pm

Do you have to tip the strippers when in heaven?
Brother Greg
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Cardinal Queequeg on Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:21 am

Brother Greg wrote:Do you have to tip the strippers when in heaven?

No, no.......
By the time you make it to the FSM afterlife, your money is no good in the great pasta fields beyond.

The strippers are a reward and they tip you!!!

Sounds good?

:fsm_float:

Cardinal Queequeg
In the name of the Pasta, and of the Sauce, and of the Garlic Toast, RAmen.
I look, you look, he looks, we look, ye look, they look.
Cardinal Queequeg
Holy Harpooneer

Postby The Dead Parrot on Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:05 am

Tipper Strippers?

-- Myself

--Duke
The Dead Parrot
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby brodieboy on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:20 pm

wouldn't a beer volcano contain warm beer? Most people aren't very fond of warm beer.
brodieboy
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby EarthRise on Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:13 am

brodieboy wrote:wouldn't a beer volcano contain warm beer? Most people aren't very fond of warm beer.

It's the FSM. He wouldn't let His followers partake in warm beer. That's reserved for FSM hell. Ergo, heaven's beer is cold.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby SauceBeUponYe on Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:01 pm

exactly, another thread had a very similar dicussion.

in his wisdom FSM has made the Beer cold, because he can, he's the creator of all he can do whatever he likes. he simply made earth volcanoes hot so we could use them to roast meat over, but in heaven all volcanoes are cold.
The Great Papal Patriarch and Dalai Lama and Pirate of His Holy Appendage
SauceBeUponYe
Ziti Zealot

Postby spifirebird on Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:02 am

EarthRise wrote:
brodieboy wrote:wouldn't a beer volcano contain warm beer? Most people aren't very fond of warm beer.

It's the FSM. He wouldn't let His followers partake in warm beer. That's reserved for FSM hell. Ergo, heaven's beer is cold.

I thought there was no FSM Hell? Only the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
spifirebird
Conchigliette Convert

Postby EarthRise on Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:35 am

spifirebird wrote:
EarthRise wrote:

I thought there was no FSM Hell? Only the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Well, it's not 'Hell,' per se, given that a) it isn't all that bad (just strippers with VD, warm beer, and cooking pasta forever), and b) one can easily repent and join the other Pastafarians in heaven at any point in time.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby BlackFridayxRule on Wed May 02, 2007 12:11 pm

i think we oursleves need to infer that in His noodley goodness the FSM created a beer that was self-perservitive. Besides, it makes more sens ethat a liquid substance would come out of a volcano, more like the hot lava that destroys heathen villages.
BlackFridayxRule
Ziti Zealot

Return to Scripture and Lore