Declare a Holy War on the Ninja's!

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Declare a Holy War on the Ninja's!

Postby Breakable on Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:04 am

Hello there fellow pirates,
I dont think there are many of us rooming the Seas in current century, and i know the exact reason - its all the Ninja's plot.

So please tell me at least one reason, why shouldnt we declare a Holy War on those bastards and take our numbers back to the heights as in the old good days of middle ages.

=============
ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!
Breakable
Conchigliette Convert

Holy War:

Postby Cardinal Queequeg on Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:33 am

Breakable:

Welcome aboard!

FSM runs a big ship, with room for all. Because of this, we have lots of "sects". We have Pirates, Ninjas, Llamas and others, and we try to give each other room.

We usually don't refer to each other as "bastards," and those who do run grave risks.

I urge you to look around the site a little, and reconsider your "holy war." We know your intention is just in fun, but keep in mind that all of us here are very serious about one thing, keeping Intelligent Design out of the science classroom. We must be civil, even when those who oppose us are not. :wink:

Again, Welcome!

Cardinal Queequeg
In the name of the Pasta, and of the Sauce, and of the Garlic Toast, RAmen.
I look, you look, he looks, we look, ye look, they look.
Cardinal Queequeg
Holy Harpooneer

Postby Aeger on Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:55 pm

Holy Wars are so last century. Today we deal with our enemies by slowly taking over their economy via technological implants and fresh fruit imports and then at the last minute unseat their dictator and throw the country into utter chaos.

Holy War? Sheesh.
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you
Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Aeger on Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:55 pm

Oh yes, and welcome and all that jazz.
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you
Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Aye.

Postby Randy Osgood on Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:36 am

Aye. Listen to the smart guys above.

:twisted:
Finally - A religion that doesn't suck.
Randy Osgood
Ziti Zealot

Postby anthrobabe on Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:38 pm

We have some Ninja's aboard here and they are awesome Pirates.
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby whiskeymouse on Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:14 pm

Besides all of the excellent reasons listed above, He :fsm: teaches us above all things we must be tolerant. Waging a Holy war would not only consume resources that are greatly needed to fight more subtle battles, but it would be in direct contradiction of His :fsm: will.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
whiskeymouse
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:07 pm

we accept, love, affirm and promote the worth and dignity of every person, Pirate, Ninja, even Lumberjack.

but we all know Pirates are superior. :roll:

~Qwerty
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby hetzle on Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:03 pm

What about ninja pirates? :fsm_ninja:
You're just jealous of my grammatically impeccable syntax.

^_^
hetzle
Ziti Zealot

Postby Kris1991 on Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:29 pm

While Pirates are superior, ninjas do have an advantage in night missions such as spreading propaganda throughout the town while everyone is asleep.

Here is me prepared to execute a late night recon mission.

-€h®i$ the Ninja/Pirate/Hippie

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help the bunny gain world domination. C&P him into your signature.
Kris1991
Ziti Zealot

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:45 pm

I'd lower the hood to cover eyebrows (which can be very distinguishable) and maybe add either sunglasses that stay on you face very well and very close, or some type of one way see through cloth.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby St John the Blasphemist on Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:52 pm

Grrr! Apostrophe misuse!!! The plural of Ninja is Ninjas, not Ninja's, which is the possessive or the contraction of 'Ninja is'. Learn some grammar.

St John the Blasphemist
Saint of Apostrophe Naziism
St John the Blasphemist
Lord of Linguini

Postby Kris1991 on Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:52 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:I'd lower the hood to cover eyebrows (which can be very distinguishable) and maybe add either sunglasses that stay on you face very well and very close, or some type of one way see through cloth.

I got some shades, and I can make the eye hole smaller. That should help some. I wonder what people would think if they spotted me sneaking the around town at night in that outfit. Maybe if I really want to scare people I'll carry the BB gun around with me. But of course, scaring people into calling the police isn't a good idea, so I'll forget the gun, I doubt I'd need it anyway.

or some type of one way see through cloth.

It can be difficult to see through cloth at night due to the lack of light.
-€h®i$ the Ninja/Pirate/Hippie

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help the bunny gain world domination. C&P him into your signature.
Kris1991
Ziti Zealot

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:13 am

I know, I had this halloween costume with a cloth like that over my whole face (had a hood too, like grim reaper or some such). worked fine in bright light, trick-or-treating, tripped and fell like, three times before I just pulled the hood back.

the plural of Ninja's not apostraphized.

:D

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Re: Declare a Holy War on the Ninja's!

Postby Duke on Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:25 pm

Breakable wrote:Hello there fellow pirates,
I dont think there are many of us rooming the Seas in current century, and i know the exact reason - its all the Ninja's plot.

So please tell me at least one reason, why shouldnt we declare a Holy War on those bastards and take our numbers back to the heights as in the old good days of middle ages.

=============
ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

No, let's not declare a holy war on the Ninjas, or else you'll have to deal with me.... And I'm not cheery. :x

And to answer the question: "What about Ninja-Pirates"?

Ninja Pirates rule. End of story. We used to have a thread around here someplace, but we might have to make a new one. I'll get on it.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Next

Return to The Cause