The first online church of pirates

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

The first online church of pirates

Postby dabeast on Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:13 pm

Ello' my eyepatched friends. I stumbled upon this: http://www.realmcrafter.com and have been doing a little dabbling to create an online church of Pasta! It'll be moddled after the lego church and you'll be able to be a priest, pirate, or pasta chef and run around the church discussing the FSM or go out on the highseas for a little bit of light adventuring (though it's mostly a glorified chatroom). If anyones interested in helping or the idea itself tell me!

Note that I'm also going to need a server once it's all done, my poor computer won't be able to handle it so if anyone wants to host it please pm me.[/u]
Image[/URL]
Cyanide & Happiness @
dabeast
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Aeger on Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:25 pm

You have my permission to continue.
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you
Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

cool

Postby Randy Osgood on Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:32 am

Sounds awesome.
Finally - A religion that doesn't suck.
Randy Osgood
Ziti Zealot

Postby Kris1991 on Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:34 pm

Someone should make a game version of the Pastafarian heaven, including an open ocean and a coastal pirate town. Everyone would be a pirate and get a ship and when not on the seas pillaging they would go into town to party and enjoy the beer volcano.

I suddenly feel like playing the BF42 Pirates mod. I can't wait for the BF2 version to be released. Pirates rule! :fsm_yarr:
-€h®i$ the Ninja/Pirate/Hippie

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help the bunny gain world domination. C&P him into your signature.
Kris1991
Ziti Zealot

Postby dabeast on Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:33 pm

Sorry I havn't been able to work on this much recently. Though I did get a pirate ship up. That blasted school of mine giving me so much busy work and all. I'll post a picture of the ship once I set a few more things on it up.
Image[/URL]
Cyanide & Happiness @
dabeast
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Return to The Cause