My school has been touched!!

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

My school has been touched!!

Postby Connorc6291 on Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:24 pm

Well, it turns out that my high school has finally been touched by His Noodly Appendage. Our Homecoming is coming up and this year's theme is.......drum roll....

Pirates!!!
Sadly, my date has refused to wearing an eyepatch, but I still plan to take some pictures and get FSM in there somewhere. Maybe some spaghetti as dinner before the dance....

:fsm_yarr: Arrggghh! I'm so excited!
Peace, Love and Unity

RAmen
Although the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power.-V
Connorc6291
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby dabeast on Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:22 pm

Arrrgh! You be so lucky! I got mardi gras (As if I'll ever go) Make sure to make lots of subtle hints to the noodly touch.

:fsm_yarr:
dabeast

Postby Connorc6291 on Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:32 pm

Posting again with an update. My homecoming is next saturday and next week is the spirity week. I'm hoping to bring my camera all week and get some great pirate pics. I'll post again when I have more info and pics.
Peace, Love and Unity

RAmen
Although the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power.-V
Connorc6291

Postby Connorc6291 on Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:14 pm

Dress like a pirate day tomorrow!!! I'm so excited! I think im gonna print out some FSM flyers or something.

Ahhh...I'm so excited!
Peace, Love and Unity

RAmen
Connorc6291

Postby PsiPro on Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:10 pm

As somone's sig says here:

Go forth noodly warrior!
PsiPro
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Re: My school has been touched!!

Postby SC-Pastafarian on Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:57 am

Connorc6291 wrote:Sadly, my date has refused to wearing an eyepatch,

Time to finda new date. =P
SC-Pastafarian
Bucatini Buccanneer

Location: Holding an empty mug to the mouth of a beer volcano.

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:08 am

well, wearing an eyepatch can be bad for eye health... but it can easily be countered by wearing an eyepatch on the other eye.

game day, right side.

dance night, left side.

you'd still have to wear the eyepatch for the WHOLE day on dance day though, just as long as the game day eyepatch.

don't wanna strain an eye muscle.

~Qwerty
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Connorc6291 on Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:35 pm

SC-Haha, my date said yes to eyepatches! Score!
Quert, good idea, although my deph perception was messed up all day. I posted a few FSM posters around the school, I'll see if anyone notices! Game day tomorrow!!

:fsm_yarr: Argg!!!
Peace, Love and Unity

RAmen
Connorc6291

Postby NeferKa on Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:03 pm

How did the game go?
NeferKa
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby PsiPro on Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:59 pm

Connorc6291 wrote:although my deph perception was messed up all day.

Kinda happens when we only have one eye. this is why my FSMs always miss their intended targets.....
PsiPro
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Connorc6291 on Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:52 pm

Nerf-We smoked em, 42-10. The dance was fun, i'll get some pics when i get around to it.

I'm tired but it was fun! :fsm_yarr:
Peace, Love and Unity

RAmen
Connorc6291

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:26 pm

my homecoming beat the other guys 42-0, so we pwnz your school.

the sophomores theme was Peter Pan, so there were some piratey costume thigns, of course I went to someone elses homecoming on the same night, so.... :D
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Oh Come on

Postby Randy Osgood on Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:40 pm

C'mon now, Can't be havin' this D: lol, be nice to eachother now :P "my school pwnz yours" lmao.
Finally - A religion that doesn't suck.
Randy Osgood
Ziti Zealot

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:07 pm

yes yes.... I don't hate any schools.. except westfield, oakton, centreville, and TJ... all of which other highschools we compete against.

it was funny actually, there was some convention of local drama teachers one day where I normally have first period drama, and so we were out in the hall and saw a bunch of the teachers going into the auditorium, and one came in with a westfield jacket on, and the entire class started hissing about westfield and how he should go back to his school.

mmm, rivalries.

but I love [size=0](almost)[/size] everyone on these forums!

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

RAmen!

Postby Randy Osgood on Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:30 am

RAmen!

Sounds like His Noodely Appendage has touched the school!

He's getting himself around, I'm starting to get happier and happier as I see more and more Pastafarians

Yarr.
Finally - A religion that doesn't suck.
Randy Osgood
Ziti Zealot

Next

Return to The Cause