The Last Post Thread, 2.0

Non-FSM topics and the ubiquitous Last Post Gyro Shop.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Postby Warlord of Elephants on Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:30 am

Looonggg day at work and yet I come home and find it sitting here.... all for me... The 'Last Post' ahhhh Makes all my toil and labor worth it. Sin. WoE.
"I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit; it's the only way to be sure."

I devoured my 'good' twin in utero

"Doctor Evil! I didn't spend six years in evil medical school to be called "Mister," thank you very much."
Warlord of Elephants
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Duke on Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:35 am

Ramen, WoE: Here's to the Last Post: Last Post.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Warlord of Elephants on Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:41 am

Yessir-ri-bob nothing like coming home and cracking open an ice cold 'Last Post' Ahhhh...... Sin WoE.

"Doctor Evil! I didn't spend six years in evil medical school to be called "Mister," thank you very much."
Warlord of Elephants
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Finrod on Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:02 am

I read the posts this morning and find folks unable to get over recent changes. I cannot dwell on such things, we must move forward, forward, forward to the Last Post.
"The avalanche has begun, the pebbles do not get a vote." Ambassador Kosh of the Vorlon Empire

"The universe is made up of three elements, matter, energy, and enlightened self interest."
Finrod
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby St John the Blasphemist on Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:13 am

Nobody's consulted DeeDee about stopping the last post, so until she states otherwise, I'm gonna take the...

Last 'in memory of DeeDee' Post
St John the Blasphemist
Lord of Linguini

Postby Finrod on Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:44 am

DeeDee was good people, I will miss her. I do this in her honor, and take,

Last Post
"The avalanche has begun, the pebbles do not get a vote." Ambassador Kosh of the Vorlon Empire

"The universe is made up of three elements, matter, energy, and enlightened self interest."
Finrod
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Warlord of Elephants on Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:40 am

Good Morning I just need a cop of coffee and this Last Post. Sin. WoE

Warlord of Elephants
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby anthrobabe on Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:41 pm

Back off
It's back

I knew it would be Qwerty or Duke :D

but

Last 2.0 Post in honor of the Last Post version 1

Oh and Duke pm me an address and I'll send you some mail to the old dorm. (of course I do like to mail gag gifts so close eyes and nose while opening) but still it will be mail and never boring, and it :mrgreen: won't be illegal or highly dangerous
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby Duke on Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:07 pm

Qwerty Vs. Duke, more like......But there's no hard feelings whatsoever.

Ooh, mail? Haven't got any of that since early August! One PM, coming right up!

Last Thrilled Post!

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Warlord of Elephants on Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:16 pm

Holy Crap! What is THAT?!? Up there! *yoink* putting Last Post under my hat and running away. Sin. WoE.

Warlord of Elephants
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Finrod on Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:18 pm

Relax, I'm with the government. Removes said hat from WoE and takes Last Post.

Finrod
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Duke on Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:18 pm

Hey! That's mine! I'm not letting you get away with my *grab* Last Post!

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Warlord of Elephants on Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:21 pm

Here you got som lint or somthing on your shirt let me just brush that off for you.... Grab Lastttttt Postttttt <doppler shift from running so fast> Sin WoE

Warlord of Elephants
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Duke on Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:27 pm

Look, the Fifth rule of Ninjas is you can't run faster than Ninjas. Also, if you'd pay more attention, you'd see that the Last Post is actually right here.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Warlord of Elephants on Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:35 pm

Fortunately I'm not a ninja therefore I am not bound by ninja rules and I quote: "where as the party of the first part hereafter named the 'Ninja' shall make no rule nor obligation that shall be binding on the party of the second part hereafter named : 'Old broken down paramedics with bad knees and worse attitudes' whose enforcement or actuation of said rule shall deny or interfere with the obtainment of the Last Post" (Old Broken Down Paramedics and Ninja Treaty of 1987) Sin WoE..... Oh yeah Last Post

Warlord of Elephants
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous Discussion