John Stewart News show

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

John Stewart News show

Postby Great Gazoo on Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:54 am

I may be sounding like an idiot but has FSMism been on this most trusted of news shows? If not has ANYONE tried to get their attention because they really are ripe for conversion.

If no one has maybe we should all try and get tickets for a night and go together!

Any pastafarians in NYC? Is it hard to get group tickets?

Just throwing this out there.
If Life was without a little Monty Pythonish behavior it just wouldn't be worth doing
Great Gazoo
Ziti Zealot

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:00 am

I'm pretty sure Bobby could become a guest... it'd probably help to write another book though, generally his guests have a new book or movie coming out, and I'm not sure if the Gospel would work for that, but it wouldn't hurt for Bobby to ask, or mention it or something.

see, a while back Bobby was emailed being asked to appear on the Letterman show.

why he never responded, I don't know.

~Qwerty
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Aeger on Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:04 am

Yes, that's a good idea.

And it's Jon Stewart, not John
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you
Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Great Gazoo on Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:49 pm

yer, rite mate it is JON this was comes of entering opics at 2 am.
If Life was without a little Monty Pythonish behavior it just wouldn't be worth doing
Great Gazoo
Ziti Zealot

Postby Aeger on Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:34 pm

It's truly a glorious time

If you go outside at 4, the sky kinda glows

or perhaps that's just because of all the caffeine I take to stay up to 4
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you
Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:47 pm

no, the sky definitely glows orange at 4am.

~Qwerty
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby dabeast on Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:05 pm

Seriously? Does that mean the giant goberfish that floats around asking for "Sweet, Sweet Doghnuts" around that time is real as well?

Anyway returning to some semblance of the topic: Wasn't there going to be a published lose canon? A nice pimping out of both the canon and the gospel could be quite a huge conversion factor.
Image[/URL]
Cyanide & Happiness @
dabeast
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:07 pm

some of the forum members are working on compiling most all the religious writings published on the forum. it'll take some time, but hopefully Bobby will be able to get it published so we can buy it and further FSMism and have our writings published (a few stories of mine are in it :D )

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Bringerofpie on Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:22 pm

I should write one.
"Now watch this drive."
Bringerofpie
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:24 pm

go for it. make sure to post in Scriptures and Lore.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby NeferKa on Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:22 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:some of the forum members are working on compiling most all the religious writings published on the forum. it'll take some time, but hopefully Bobby will be able to get it published so we can buy it and further FSMism and have our writings published (a few stories of mine are in it :D )

Are you going to put use the contributions in the art section to illustrate the text?

(I know we talked about doing an illuminated manuscript before, but I know I never started on it.)
NeferKa
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:19 pm

hmm... I hadn't thought of that, I'm not sure what the others had though. right now were working on texts though. I'll be sure to mention the idea of adding art though.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Bringerofpie on Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:48 pm

Do that. Art's more my thing.
"Now watch this drive."
Bringerofpie
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby NeferKa on Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:09 pm

I'd be willing to do some illustrations as well. While I usually do sculpture, I can draw and paint. I also have some FSM prints that I could scan for illustration purposes.
NeferKa
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Alpaca on Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:15 pm

Art would be very, very, very awesome. Gimme the weekend (because last weekend I didn't get to accomplish anything - wah) to square away some text stuff, and then illustrations would just be marvelous to accompany that.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Next

Return to The Cause