The Chronicles of Spaghetti

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Solipsy on Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:39 pm

Qwerty, yer just so darned cute! I want to pinch you on the cheek and tussle your hair!
This space for rent,
Solipsy

"The Go-To Scribe for all Texts Canonical"
Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:09 pm

err... how do you come to this conclusion?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Solipsy on Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:14 pm

Shaman Qwerty,

I factor in several variables:

1. You are still in school, which doubtlessly makes you quite a bit younger than me, unless you are in advanced Post-Doctoral work or 23rd grade.

2. You do and say a lot of goofy things, like using a Swedish Chef random generator.

3. You let most of us jibe you (okay, me more than anyone else jibe you) without going ballistic, and are actually kind of sweet about it.

4. We had determined elsewhere in an earlier thread that you are in fact a proud geek, something which I believe makes you especially darling.

5. I take it no one has explained to you that mods can see through users' computer screens. Granted, I only have limited mod ability, and can thus only see a third of the left side of your face, but if you'll lean a bit to the right, I'll have a better idea. (Auntie Dee Dee knows when you're typing naked. She's an Admin.)
This space for rent,
Solipsy

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:21 pm

yeah i was sort of wondering about your status. it says that you are a holy scribe, but you're also a mod. i guess YOU can change your title. us, "peons" can't change ours.

the fact that you can watch me/us is kind of disturbing...

but seriously, is there a way to get Webcams working on this, so we can have webcam chats or something? I'd kinda like to know what you all look like.

I might just take a picutre of mine self and post it as my Av for a while. THEN we'll see if you think I'm cute.

of course, you come to the conclusion that i am cute through my actions and personality. which dosen't neccisarily mean you'll think the way i look is cute.

but my mom does. *cough*
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Solipsy on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:16 pm

Shaman Qwerty,

No, no, no.... Auntie Dee Dee, being an Admin, gave me the title after I volunteered to give up sleeping, playing guitar, interacting with what's-his-name-oh-yeah-Rick-my-husband, cleaning my house (not such a horrible sacrifice), bathing (helps with the husband-thing), and other activities in which normal people participate. After I was given the title and we began to understand what my responsibilities were going to involve, I was given minimal mod abilities in a few sections so I could move stuff, lock things off, etc. No biggie.

I don't let it go to my head. I don't for instance go into your posts and change what you've written to include statements like "I, Qwerty, wear women's lacy panties." That would be a direct abuse of what minimal mod abilities I have. Funny, yes, but also abuse and therefore against the rules.

For the record, I never have been one to base my ideas of "cuteness" on looks. My husband is adorable. He looks like Chris Elliot. Not exactly every woman's dream-boat. http://home.earthlink.net/~mmaker/image ... elliot.jpg
This space for rent,
Solipsy

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:32 pm

so WHAT is happening becuase i am soo cute?

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Solipsy on Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:17 pm

Sheeesh, Shaman Qwerty,

Give you a title, call you cute... now whaddya want? A Brand New Car!?!?! A Cruise Around the World?!?!? Babes Fallin' at Your Feet?!?!?

I DON'T KNOW!!!

You get called "cute," and you get called "Shaman Qwerty." That's what happens. Congratu-freekin-lations.

oh, and I guess we can give you some of these: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

(If I had a gift certificate for a Hot Fudge Sundae at the local Ice Cream Shop, I'd send it to you if I wasn't in the mood for ice cream.)

:::: searching for my migraine medication... he loves to torment me... I just know he does... ::::
This space for rent,
Solipsy

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Solipsy on Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:31 am

See, Shaman Qwerty? See?

Now all the cool kids are gonna want ****'s. You're gonna be the envy of all the FSMist's. Are you finally happy NOW????
This space for rent,
Solipsy

Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:46 am

sorry. I didn't notice it was there...

thanks. and i see why there are **'s. cos I'm not a mod.(yet!)

although I would like my arm healed.

and that cruise sounds nice. But I'd decline. because that beats your matyr of no doughnuts.

oh, by the way, do I need to re-post my doughnut proverb in the proverb section, or did you c/p it in the proverbs place already?

didn't mean to sound like a jerk, I'm just unobservant.

but there's some saying (from X-Men i think)

"people like you for your qualities, people love you for your defects"

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:01 pm

WAIT!

i got 565 posts, and now I'm a sorcerer of sauce.

i still want to be a shaman...

if you can change it back Dee Dee, please do so, i understand if there was a glitch. now, if it was on purpose, I'd like to know what i did wrong. so I can correct it.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Southwest on Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:32 pm

I know I'm performing an arcane bit of necromancy here, with bringing this topic back from the long-dead, but people suggested I write more.

Of course, they suggested it a year ago, but that's beside the point.

I actually haven't written more since it was suggested, but there was this leftover bit hanging around in the text file.

The next bit, hopefully, won't come a year later, though I'm not entirely sure where to go next. We'll see how it turns out.

--

He disposed of the floating midget immediately, and tried again, this time placing the midget on one of His many juggling balls. The midget didn't asphyxiate.

This was a good thing.

In his glee, the Flying Spaghetti Monster created a fluffy green object on top of the midget. The midget died. Frustrated, He created a third midget, and placed it next to the green thing, which He decided He would call "tree".

But now He was stumped. What else could He create? Bored once more, He plucked at the meatball.

It rose in a peak.

Intrigued, He extended His Noodly Appendages around the entire ball, plucking at segments here and there, and creating many peaks. He knew automatically what their name was– "mountains".

Suddenly, in a fit of Inspiration, with His Appendages whirling faster than ever before, He created. He created jellyfish in His image, and Rubik's Cubes not. He made keyboards and He made plants, He made scissors and animals and coasters. In His divine inspiration, He created everything in the world, and let it run its way for a little bit.

And then He got a devious idea.

To give His people something to do, and to enlighten only those with a sense of humor, He touched the ground. From the tip of His Noodle sprouted the remains of creatures, aged to appear much older than His world was. In His omniscience, He created many bestial remains, some designed to look as if they were in some way related to others. He fabricated an entire logical-seeming system, and left it right where His people would find it, to mess with the scientists.

Then, after creating the universe, the world, and everything, He took a much-deserved nap.
Southwest
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:40 pm

Hey! Welcome back!

Scriptures come in fits and starts, when He happens to poke a Noodly Appendage your way. I've got some in limbo as well...
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Previous

Return to Scripture and Lore