Quote my Quote thread.

Posts that are locked but open for perusal.

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Quote my Quote thread.

Postby Gloria T. Camel on Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:11 am

It is very a very simple game. QUOTE THE PERSON THAT SPOKE BEFORE YOU! w00t!

E.g.
Hi
[hey sup?
Not to much, you?

Ok you get it.
Gloria T. Camel
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Re: Quote my Quote thread.

Postby beagle on Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:28 am

Gloria T. Camel wrote:It is very a very simple game. QUOTE THE PERSON THAT SPOKE BEFORE YOU! w00t!

E.g.
Hi
[hey sup?
Not to much, you?

Ok you get it.

Fun idea, but I suspect the Mod/Admin who does the backups (namely Alpaca) might have views on the subject. Even assuming it doesn't break a post length limit before long, it would rapidly increase the backup sizes. I know it should be very compressible, but phpbb backup doesn't seem that bright.

Maybe you could come up with another form of game which doesn't grow in size so rapidly (and maybe move it to games).
beagle
Brewmeister

Postby Gloria T. Camel on Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:37 am

beagle wrote:
Gloria T. Camel wrote:It is very a very simple game. QUOTE THE PERSON THAT SPOKE BEFORE YOU! w00t!

E.g.
Hi
[hey sup?
Not to much, you?

Ok you get it.

Fun idea, but I suspect the Mod/Admin who does the backups (namely Alpaca) might have views on the subject. Even assuming it doesn't break a post length limit before long, it would rapidly increase the backup sizes. I know it should be very compressible, but phpbb backup doesn't seem that bright.

Maybe you could come up with another form of game which doesn't grow in size so rapidly (and maybe move it to games).

Why do that when quoting is AWSOME FUN! It will be fun while it lasts
Gloria T. Camel
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Rebellious Waffle on Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:15 am

Gloria T. Camel wrote:
beagle wrote:

E.g.
Hi
[hey sup?
Not to much, you?

Ok you get it.

Why do that when quoting is AWSOME FUN! It will be fun while it lasts

Has this thread been deleted yet?
The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you, and in fact, cannot speak.
In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.
Rebellious Waffle
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:16 am

Nope, but it'll be fire and brimstone before the next backup I suspect. TOTAL deletion.
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Rebellious Waffle on Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:23 am

Dr. Otis Lansa wrote:Nope, but it'll be fire and brimstone before the next backup I suspect. TOTAL deletion.

How 'bout now? Has it been deleted now?

:D
The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you, and in fact, cannot speak.
In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.
Rebellious Waffle
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:43 pm

what happened to sensless forum game #72? was it deleted?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Rebellious Waffle on Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:44 pm

Dunno.

Something to do with moonlight, the vernal equinox, and an indecent amount of corn liquor.
Rebellious Waffle
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:46 pm

Rebellious Waffle wrote:Something to do with moonlight, the vernal equinox, and an indecent amount of corn liquor.

Who's been telling taddy stories up here again?
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Rebellious Waffle on Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:48 pm

Alfred Lord Tennyson.

Persistent chap, he is.
Rebellious Waffle
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Return to Locked Posts