FFSMA?

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:36 am

my plans are coming along nicely. theres a pastafarain in my english class, and one in my gym and biology class.

also most of my classes know about it.

still not sure which teacher I shall use...it's favouring my english teacher, but I'll see.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby dabeast on Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:04 pm

Ha ha best thing ever, that's right kids remember "It's gotta be science if there's a chart!" I'm second year of highschool so I have a little bit of establishment though I'm pretty well known for being like an ecentric scientist so things like this are expected from me =)

I plan to hand out a couple brochures and have converted one person.
Image[/URL]
Cyanide & Happiness @
dabeast
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:03 pm

oh, one thing that should probably be adressed, as I'm not sure what I'll do on this part...

the whole stripper factory thing may not go over too well with highschool authority, even if we explain that they're not mindless sex objects or antyhing, but rather, beatutified dead persons, and some new strippers, who are still people, not objects. ect.

so... not sure how to handle that, but other than that I think I've got it good. already 3/5 pledges to join it so yay.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby dabeast on Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:38 pm

Umm... You could black that part out and put "Lovely candy cane mountains" after it. Or something.
Image[/URL]
Cyanide & Happiness @
dabeast

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:53 am

I'll tell them basically what we have here, anything beverage, Bobby just said beer because that's probably his beverage, or to attract college kids, and the stripper factory really just beautifies people when they reach heaven. and I'll keep the stripper factory stuff on the low-down. people will mostly have to go to the site to read that bit...

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Connorc6291 on Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:12 pm

FCA was mentioned on the announcements and my french teacher asked about it. She was wondering how PC that was and said that "if that's ok, then shouldn't a club for Judaism, Islam or anything else also be okay?"

I grinned my fool head off for the rest of the hour.
Peace, Love and Unity

RAmen
Although the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power.-V
Connorc6291

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:13 pm

well, I think it would be.

its just such a stupid idea no one else is making one.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Connorc6291 on Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:16 pm

I would think so, but we don't really do minorities. I mean we got a few Hindus, a few Muslims, maybe 2 Jews, but that really is about it. All christian or pretending to be christian.
Peace, Love and Unity

RAmen
Although the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power.-V
Connorc6291

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:22 pm

ah, see, I'm in northern Virignia. so theres lotta hindu's, a good ammount of muslims... can't really tell the rest apart. but I know theres enough Jewish people for a club like that.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:12 pm

Why exclude Christians? Start up an Interfaith Fellowship Association or something similar that makes a point of improving the relationship between and promoting mutual understanding of ALL religions. :D
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

AWESOME

Postby Randy Osgood on Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:43 am

Sounds like one of the best Ideas i've heard in a while... Go for it.

RAmen.
Finally - A religion that doesn't suck.
Randy Osgood
Ziti Zealot

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:55 pm

I actually have seen some posters up for J.E.W. a jewish club of some sort....

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

PreviousNext

Return to The Cause