My contribution to the art world

Found a stunning new portrayal of His Noodly Majesty? New art, adapted art, links to do-it-yourself art? Realistic, conceptual, whatever? Post it here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

My contribution to the art world

Postby St John the Blasphemist on Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:34 am

Was walking home around midnight last tuesday, cos it was a holiday the next day, & bumped into about 4 guys making their mark on a lone fridge. Needless to say I said "Hey can I have a go?" and left my mark there.

The dinosaur is theirs. The FSM, along with the comment, is mine. Don't know who that weird guy in the Goodies tshirt with the camera is though. He wasn't there when I took the photo - must be a poltergeist or something.

There also appears to be smoke coming from one of His appendages. I don't remember doing that, but hey I was drunk & it was midnight.

St John the Blasphemist
Saint of Rogue Entities In Goodies Tshirts
:worship: :fsm:
St John the Blasphemist
Lord of Linguini

Postby Captain Noobhead on Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:46 pm

Don't know who that weird guy in the Goodies tshirt with the camera is though. He wasn't there when I took the photo - must be a poltergeist or something.

:o
Captain Noobhead
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby anthrobabe on Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:01 pm

And note the 'salad" something box in evidence- I think FSM called on you to tag this fridg. as salad goes very well with pasta.

Also that is the absolute best photo of a poltergeist I've ever seen- you should call the Amazing Randy and tell him to pay up.
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Return to Art and Artistic Adaptations