Genesis Chapter I

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:24 pm

as the grim reaper once said.

"what you are about to see are things that have happened, are happening, and will happen along my travels to killing people. how can i do this you ask? well its all because I'm immortal. i will always exist and always have existed. this means that life is one moment for me. one looooooooooong and freakin' boring moment."

this goes for the same thing with our FSM. always existed, always will. originally there was existence. and existence was the FSM. as in existence=FSM. and then, after an unmeasurable amount of time, which may as well be no time at all, he created the universe. and we go on from there.

EXISTENCE = FSM.

get it in your head. you poor, misguided, rebellious waffle.

oh, and i would stop persisting. as you are vastly outnumbered, and i looooooove eating waffles. :mrgreen:
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Re: Genesis Chapter I

Postby E.Raser on Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:40 am

[quote="EurekaMan"]Genesis

Chapter One
In the beginning, the universe was cold and barren and empty. Suddenly a massive explosion occurred made up of particles and strings. In time many strings came together and his Noodleness was born. But the Flying Spaghetti Monster was not yet complete and he commanded, “give me two balls in which to increase my mass so that I may travelâ€￾ and the balls were created and gently lodged into his mass. When the Flying Spaghetti Monster felt it become part of him he felt that it was good. Then he commanded, “Give me eyes for which to see that which needs to be doneâ€￾ and the Flying Spaghetti Monster took his first look at the early universe and said, “Boy, do I have a lot of work to do.â€￾ Thus ended the first day.

He then with his mighty noodles organized the mess and created galaxies, nebulas and stars. After he looked at what he had done he saw that is was good. Thus ended the second day.

He amused himself by sitting on a black hole spinning to such speed that his Noodleness was flown away from the hole at a great speed. A galatic ‘WHeeeeeeee’ was usually present at the point of release. In one particular galaxy, the ride was so great and gave him so much pleasure that he released a galactic fart, the shock wave so great that it collapsed a nearby nebula. He watched as the cloud grew into a planetary system complete with a different kind of star then he had created and he saw that it was good.

He was so pleased that he returned to every galaxy he had made, and to every nebula large and small he turned and produced the same galactic fart and he did this throughout the universe. Thus ended the third day.

On the fourth day a particular planet caught the Flying Spaghetti Monster’s eye. A small blue planet, in a good neighborhood. He commanded “Let the land rise from this little gem and fire burn within to bring forth mountains.â€￾ And he saw that it was good. “And let there be plants and foliage on the land, because blue green is so slickâ€￾ and trees were seen on the mountains and he rejoiced at what he had done.

It was at this point that the Flying Spaghetti Monster realized that he was alone. “In all of my travels I have met no one like me, nothing that….â€￾ And the Flying Spaghetti Monster sat atop the highest mountain and sobbed and his tears created the world’s first rivers. Thus ended the fifth day.

On the morning of the sixth day, the Flying Spaghetti Monster wiped his eyes and combined several minerals together from the earth and added water and stirred the mixture with his noodles into the form of a midget and blew the breath of life into him saying “Here is one I may talk with, walk with, nurture and be friends with.â€￾ The midget opened his eyes looked at the Flying Spaghetti Monster and smiled (although it could have been gas) and said “Googa wawaa poopoo…â€￾. The Flying Spaghetti Monster sighed. Thus ended the sixth day.

On the seventh day the Flying Spaghetti Monster said “Fuck it, I’m going to the beach.â€￾

Chapter II?[/quote]

Hi EurekaMan,
have read your theory of Genesis and I believe there is an eliminable mistake in the chapter 2.He was born, not created. :oops: :oops: :oops:

En archè ev o logos, kai o logos en pros ton theon, kai theos en o logos.
Outos en en archè pros ton theon.panta di'autou egheneto, kai koris auto egheneto oudè en o ghegonen. En autò zoè en, kai e zoè en to fos ton antropon.
( forgive me but I do not have a keyboard with the ancient greek alphabet: it is the beginning of the John Gospel )

PROS = presso = near

so, before, Spaghetti Monster, there was only the space, and He is Flying for that reason.
Everything was created by Him, but the Catari translated, without Him was created the Nothing, and they had a bad The End ( = Il Fine, che come noto giustifica i mezzi )

In Him was the life, and the life was the light of the men.

So :
SPAGHETTI ALLA CARBONARA
-Pasta vermiculata suco condita ( latin ) gr 600
-Uova intere n° 3
-Pancetta gr 200
-Burro gr 30
Parmigiano grattato ( pirates do it ) gr 50
-1 cipolla
-prezzemolo
pepe
-Vino bianco, secco, 1/2 bicchere

THE EGGS, 3, WITHOUT EGGS WAS NOT BORN NEITHER BREAD NEITHER WINE

As for light, fra i carbonari scegliamo Niccolò Tommaseo ( 1802-1874 )

La mia lampada
La piccola mia lampa
non, come sol, risplende
nè, come incendio, fuma:
non stride e non consuma
ma come cima tende
al ciel che me la diè.
Starà su me sepolto
viva:nè pioggia o vento,
nè in lei le età potranno,
e quei che passeranno
erranti, alume spento,
lo accenderan da me.
:compute: :compute: :compute: :compute: :compute: :compute:

Post scrpiptum. do you want to play chess with me ?
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:52 am

no offense, but WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

the eggs, 3, do not equal the bread? or soemthing along those lines. look, i think i know what you are saying and i can say it easily

FSM ALWAYS EXISTED.
FSM ALWAYS WILL EXIST.
FSM IS EXISTENCE.

obvioulsy, FSM didn't create the universe, he IS the universe. and any other plane of existence, such as heaven.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby E.Raser on Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:01 am

[quote="Qwertyuiopasd"]no offense, but WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

the eggs, 3, do not equal the bread? or soemthing along those lines. look, i think i know what you are saying and i can say it easily

FSM ALWAYS EXISTED.
FSM ALWAYS WILL EXIST.
FSM IS EXISTENCE.

obvioulsy, FSM didn't create the universe, he IS the universe. and any other plane of existence, such as heaven.[/quote]

:fsm_angry: :fsm_angry: :fsm_angry: :fsm_angry: :fsm_angry:
Hi,
I believe that 3 eggs are not equal to the bread.
But because I do not have the truth and follow the method of Popper, please try the CARBONARA with only one egg and tell me how it does feel.
I do not.
I prefer 3 eggs

LA BALLATA DI TOM DOOLEY
In una vecchia valle
laggiù nel Tennessee
trovaron le tue palle
legate con un fil.
Come farai Tom Dooley
senza le palle tu,
fu il vecchio Capo Indiano
Giuseppe Manitpou
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby E.Raser on Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:05 am

[quote="Qwertyuiopasd"]no offense, but WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

FSM ALWAYS EXISTED.
FSM ALWAYS WILL EXIST.
FSM IS EXISTENCE.

obvioulsy, FSM didn't create the universe, he IS the universe. and any other plane of existence, such as heaven.[/quote] :fsm_angry: :fsm_angry: :fsm_angry: :fsm_angry: :fsm_angry: :fsm_angry: :fsm_angry: :fsm_angry: :fsm_angry: :fsm_angry:
HE is the universe ?
Which one ? :compute: :compute: :compute: :compute: :compute:
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:41 am

all of them, i believe.

also, i hop you know most of what you are saying makes no sense.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby E.Raser on Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:10 pm

[quote="Qwertyuiopasd"]all of them, i believe.

also, i hop you know most of what you are saying makes no sense.[/quote] :fsm_cry:

Spaghetti in all the universes ?
FSM cry.
If all the Universes are 5 or 6 or 7 or 8.......3x8 = 24 FSM cry
May be that He has its own Universe, Universe Mother, where the time is circular ,and this Universe is too much large for beiing only HE.
Believe in FSM is the Universe was an eresy of the XIII century.

No, unfortunately I do not know that what I say it is a non sense.
For me it is very very linear, and that is the problem.
I'll pay to whom will show to me my mistakes.
But I want to separate
-mistakes of languages-
mistakes of joke
-mistakes of theory
-mistakes of mystery.
I will pay only for mistakes of phisic evidence.

Forgive me for my goliardic approach: I am an ancient goliardic man.
In my background there is the devil too, an ancient goliard he too, but" he" is not sure for it.
About ne w mystery I can write these one

Mistero n° 6
Nel 6° mistero si contempla fra' Isidoro, che col cazzo tutto d'oro svalutava il dollaro
Mistero n° 7
Nel 7° mistero si contempla fra' Ignazio, che col cazzo nello spazio rimorchiava i missili
Mistero n° 8
Nell'8° mistero si contempla fra' Arturo, che col cazzo proiettato nel futuro
inculava i posteri

In ogni caso non ti proccupare, in Italia le sentenze valgono solo fra le parti, gli eredi e gli aventi causa.
Negli States le sentenze costituiscono precedente e quindi obbligano all'imitazione.
Poichè il comportamento imitativo acritico è caratteristico dei Primati, è fin da ora chiaro ed evidente che Darwin ha avuto solo una piccola amnesia: sono le scimmie che discendono dagli uomini. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :o
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Solipsy on Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:38 pm

Dear E.Raser,

Please go to the REVELATIONS thread of the "Proposed Scriptures" section of the Forum, and write a really long post talking about everything you believe. Try to keep it in as much English as you can, though... I think that's the perfect place for you to write.
This space for rent,
Solipsy

"The Go-To Scribe for all Texts Canonical"
Solipsy
Holy Scribe

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:49 am

The Universe we know is simply the 3rd-dimensional expression of the Noodly Appendages of the great Hyper Spaghetti Monster who dwells in the higher dimensions.

The act of Creation was acheived by expanding the lower three dimensions by the insertion of His Being, and in the process collapsed the higher dimensions. He sought the Creation for it was only through the cooling of the newly-formed Universe that He achieved Infinite Noodlyness.

Therefore, although He is eternal and without beginning or end, He could only acheive His True Noodly Form through Creation, and could only acheive Creation by assuming His True Noodly Form.

See Hyper Spaghetti Monster Theory here.
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Re: .......

Postby E.Raser on Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:40 am

[quote="Solipsy"]Dear E.Raser,

Please go to the REVELATIONS thread of the "Proposed Scriptures" section of the Forum, and write a really long post talking about everything you believe. Try to keep it in as much English as you can, though... I think that's the perfect place for you to write.[/quote]
well, I shall do it may be this afternoon.
But it is more hard for me to write in english than to write about the misteries of Cattolic Religion, as the bread, the transustanzazione, the Immacolata Concezione, and so on.
Do you not have someone in the States to whom I can write in italian and then he translated in english.
If he is not in contact with FSM I can tell him how to fuck with the devil, that is a good way to learn foreign languages.
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Re: .......

Postby E.Raser on Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:42 am

[quote="Solipsy"]Dear E.Raser,

Please go to the REVELATIONS thread of the "Proposed Scriptures" section of the Forum, and write a really long post talking about everything you believe. Try to keep it in as much English as you can, though... I think that's the perfect place for you to write.[/quote]

Dear Solipsy,
excuse me, but I have one question.Do you is parent with SOLIPSISM,the theory that show how all the universe is only a dream of only one mind?
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby E.Raser on Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:16 pm

[quote="Dr. Otis Lansa"]The Universe we know is simply the 3rd-dimensional expression of the Noodly Appendages of the great Hyper Spaghetti Monster who dwells in the higher dimensions.

The act of Creation was acheived by expanding the lower three dimensions by the insertion of His Being, and in the process collapsed the higher dimensions. He sought the Creation for it was only through the cooling of the newly-formed Universe that He achieved Infinite Noodlyness.

Therefore, although He is eternal and without beginning or end, He could only acheive His True Noodly Form through Creation, and could only acheive Creation by assuming His True Noodly Form.

See [b][url=http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1257]Hyper Spaghetti Monster Theory[/url][/b] here.[/quote]
Dear Dr.Otis Lansa,
I cannot answer in the Hyper Spaghetti Monster Theory, because the pop-up is blocked and I do not find it in the index.
I have read with much attention this morning your theory, but I cannot understand it well.
I am an hydraulic engineer ( University of Bologna, Italy ), nearly engineer, I have 27 examinations with good votes, but at 2 examination to degree I have meet FSM in 1980-1981 .
For me the space it is the only one I know, with 3 dimensions.
A space with 2 dimensions, as Flatland, is a mistery for my culture:
11 Mistero. nell'11° mistero si contempla suora Giobatta, che con la fava piatta inculava le sogliole.
When I read Albert Einstein, I can understand the 3-d space, but not the 4th dimension, because I do not see the 4th dimension, TIME IS MONEY, and not a "d"
The Holy Trinity I know well is
z + p/gamma + v^2/2g
the Bernoulli's Trinity.
FSM is the Lord, because He is always in contact with the Holy Trinit(Bernoulli's), and in a catastrophical look of the Holy Trinity, when He boils, one of the wonderful 7 of Reneè Thom ( see: stabilità strutturale e morfogenesi of Reneè Thom, Einaudi ).
For me the problem is not to understand the hyperspace.
For me the problem is to annihilate the space, the last,because if a nuclear-bomb-H shines, after the phase of the black body,in the Nothing
it created mass in the same instant , yet more it is not an istant because time is money.
The FSM , in the 1981, gave to me this Revelation:
INCASTRAR LA QUARTA PALLINA E'L'EQUIVALENTE FISICO DELLA IMMACOLATA CONCEZIONE.
And I reported this Revelation in the process Scarponi vs Italy n° 10166/1982 at the European Commission of Human Rights at Straburgo, France.
But because your approach could be interesting, if I could find where devil is it,I can report that.
-the quark isolated is a Narcissus pure regard the space
-in 3 they are hysteric and privilege internal relations.
So:
VOGLIAMO LE GOMME SOTTO LE CASE
VOGLIAMO L'OMBRELLO DAVANTI ALLO SCUDO
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby E.Raser on Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:22 pm

[quote="Dr. Otis Lansa"]The Universe we know is simply the 3rd-dimensional expression of the Noodly Appendages of the great Hyper Spaghetti Monster who dwells in the higher dimensions.

See [b][url=http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1257]Hyper Spaghetti Monster Theory[/url][/b] here.[/quote] :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
I read my message and I find some mistakes.
Do I am in contact with FSM ?
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:23 pm

E.Raser: The 4th dimension in the theory is a 4th spatial dimension. So it's not time OR money :mrgreen:. If you like to think of Time as a 4th dimension, then my 4th dimension becomes your 5th dimension.
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby E.Raser on Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:27 pm

[quote="Dr. Otis Lansa"]E.Raser: The 4th dimension in the theory is a 4th [b]spatial[/b] dimension. So it's not time OR money :mrgreen:. If you like to think of Time as a 4th dimension, then my 4th dimension becomes your 5th dimension.[/quote]

So, the Holy Trinity, z+p/gamma+v^2/2g boils in a 4th space dimensions+time is money.
I'll go to see it at home and I'll answer tomorrow about what I have seen in this evenuing experiments.
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Scripture and Lore