Conversion

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Conversion

Postby Bringerofpie on Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:53 pm

Are there any conversion rituals for Pastafarianism? A bath in Ragu, perhaps?
"Now watch this drive."
Bringerofpie
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Jerm on Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:58 pm

I don't know if there are any defined ones. Perhaps you could do something that you feel is appropriate, something in the spirit. Bath in ragu, if you wish.

Myself, I feasted on spaghetti and drank my weight in vodka.

Well, not really drank my weight, but a bit more than I usually drink.
It all kind of went downhill from there.
Jerm
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:01 pm

I'd say conversion to anything really is simply a matter of mind. if you feel a ritual would help (or just be helluva lotta fun), nobdoys stopping you, but there aren't any real set-in-stone methods.

alot of people talk about having an alcohol/pasta sauch bath, although I doubt alot of people go through with it.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Re: Conversion

Postby boghog on Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:58 am

Bringerofpie wrote:Are there any conversion rituals for Pastafarianism?

Just one: if the other team has a good running game, don't go for a risky two-pointer. Just kick.

:D

Edit: but if you do get a two point conversion, you can do a little dance after.
Now Hypercaffeinated! Share and Enjoy!

Keep Saturn in Saturnalia!

You catch more flies with BS than you do with honey.
boghog
Lord of Linguini

Postby Aeger on Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:02 pm

To my knowledge FSMism has never had any conversion traditions, but I highly suggest pretending it does to the person you're converting and making some money along the way.
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you
Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:38 pm

or at least get a real laugh

"you're sure that he'll send me to the sweltering pit for all eternity if I don't do the macarana on a trampoline while drunk in a bikini with you videotaping it for youtube?"
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Return to The Cause