i want convert but....

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

i want convert but....

Postby kaylie26 on Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:31 pm

what do i need to do to convert and what are the rules customs etc
kaylie26
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:33 pm

well, before you yourself start converting, make sure you know some customs of the forum. like, say, not simply posting "jhgjhgrhgj", or posting in the "post here first" thread like the FAQ and Rules tell you to.

EDIT: sorry, I'm being too harsh... I swa your jhgjhgrhgj post and immidiately thought you were a spammer or troll, and you hadn't posted in 'post here first', so I was kind of mean. I'm sorry, Dr Otis Lansa told me you had PM'd him and that he thought you were good-natured, if perhaps a little shy.

again, I apoliagize if I was too rough, but do please post here first, and introduce yourself.

~Qwerty
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby anthrobabe on Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:11 pm

it's the teeth
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby I Just Like Pirates on Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:30 am

it says in the propaganda section of the gospel how to go about converting people and all the different types of converts and the best ways to convert them
I'm just in it for the pirate garb.
I Just Like Pirates
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:41 am

This is a case of personal conversion... which doesn't really require a formal ceremony, but one suggestion is the pasta sauce or rum (for those of legal age) baptism... courtesy of In The Puddle!

http://inthepuddle.com/index.php?cid=104 (keep reading on...)
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:50 pm

The most informal way to convert is simply to dedicate yourself to the cause, announce yourself in the Converts thread, and enjoy a nice, happy meal of spaghetti.
Taste the truth, savor the satire, pass the pasta!

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Return to Scripture and Lore