Space Opera PLEASE JOIN!!!! we need fresh meat.

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:18 am

*the ghostly form speaketh*

"Ricky... I'm freakin' dead. it goes against protocol to have a dead or otherwise undead captain or officer. I'll just... float about a bit..."

*float* *float* *float*
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy on Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:21 am

*presses a button on belt an undiscombobulates*

"Did someone say somethin' about dead off'cers? I been werkin' on somethin' tha' makes off'cers immoral...or immortal... one o' those two, an'/or revives them. I been keepin' it un'er wraps, 'cause ye people dun gimme any engineerin' work."

*looks he wrong side of the room*

"What do ye think aboot it cap'n?"

[Bah, not getting allerted via email again.]
Mmmm, pasta.
Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:26 am

"about what?"

*float* *float* *float*
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy on Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:28 am

"'boot gettin' back ta ye body, ye daft spirit."

*still looking at the wrong side of the room*
Mmmm, pasta.
Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:53 am

"mmmmmm... no. its kind of ripped in the skull. being a spirit has way more advantages than being confined to a fleshy sack"

*float* *float* *float*

"y'know, I could do this all eternity."

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Poincare's Stepchild on Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:41 am

*Lt. One...er...Capt. One stumbles back to the bridge. He gives a nervous look at the floating ghost of Capt. Qwerty.*

"Ahem...Capt. Qwerty left a will. First, he has named me as the new captain. No, really. It is right here in his own writing. Secondly, First Ensign Ricky is promoted to lieutenant. Secondly...no, thirdly...Aquazoo, Singi and Scotty are commended for their service to the Federation for duty above and beyond the call to action. They are given the Order of the Green Hippo. Lastly, the Captain wanted his body cremated and launched into space in the direction opposite Earth.

"Um, about this last one...We seem to be lost in an unknown galaxy, so finding the direction may be a problem."

"Oh, and has anybody seen Admiral Major? I was looking for him when all this stringy, unregulation hair business started."
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

So...If you read, you will go broke.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :fsm:

TTFN
Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:05 am

*casually*

"oh he died."

*float* *float* *float*

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Hexene on Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:07 am

"Thanks Singie! Let's toast to the new Captain One! Argh! Argh!" :fsm_yarr:

*Slurp down another slug of liquid happiness*

"Lt. Ricky...I love the sound of that! You know Lt. err...Captain One...the federation handbook as I recall states if a Captain that has been killed and his pirately ghostly spirit floats around and if said same spirit is successfully has been transferred back into same body..he automatically becomes an Admiral. You think Scotty can actually put Qwerty back into his body? hic!" :roll:
Hexene
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Poincare's Stepchild on Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:28 am

By the way, Lt. Ricky, since communications are now part of your duties, I am giving you my official Buck Rogers decoder ring (tm). But be careful of the secret compartment. It has some really weird stuff. I once found a ticket to a concert by Garth Brooks' clone." *shudder*

"Anyway, Lieutenant, see to the preparations for the Captain's wake. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my cabin."

*Capt. One retires to his cabin, where he stares into a mirror.*

"Now to do something about this horrible non-regulation hair."
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

TTFN
Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

!!!!

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:33 pm

*brings everyone back into the room with mad skills*

*in loud, booming, horrible, digusting, terrifying voice and form, the form ecompasses the whole room*

"I WILL NOT BE BACK IN THAT MEATSACK!

*back to normal (its all relative)*

*float* *float* *float*

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Poincare's Stepchild on Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:56 pm

*Capt. One enters the bridge, wearing a crisp, clean uniform, shiny new captains pips on his shoulders. Also, his head is shaved, with little pieces of TP applied to the numerous nicks.*
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

TTFN
Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

Postby Hexene on Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:21 pm

"Oh dear, Qwerty doesn't want his own cadaver and called it a MEATSACK. I hope the wake I am arranging will meet the Green Hippo code of stellar Federation of dumping ER.. I mean reverence of the highest order."

*Lt. Ricky thinking with a hangover and headache....Looks at the Captain One's new uniform and a thought occurs..BOING!*

"Captain One, Sir! Would you mind if you give up one of Qwerty's uniform so we may dressed up the old fart..ER..I mean the old stiff..ER.. I mean the good old Captain that we hold in high esteem of the highest regard for his wake? Then we can fry..ER.. I mean cremate the old floating buzzard and zap his remains into space in the opposite direction of the earth. Oh, yeah....Where are we Captain One?"
Hexene
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:16 am

"you know ricky..."

*float* *float* *float*

"I could posses you and make you create a movie of you lip syncing and dancing naked to backstreet boys music and post it on the internet..."

*float* *float* *float*

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy on Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:48 pm

*takes out a camera*

"...go for i' fermer cap'n."
Mmmm, pasta.
Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Poincare's Stepchild on Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:42 pm

"Lt. Ricky. Get working on that wake. Oh, and Capt. Qwerty wanted his secret stash of pixie sticks provided at the buffet."

"And while we are at it, let's get all this duct tape off of the controls."
Reading is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Corruption is a Crime
Crime doesn't Pay

TTFN
Poincare's Stepchild
Lord of Linguini

PreviousNext