spaghetti monster lives!

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

spaghetti monster lives!

Postby calamarine on Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:58 am

ever since this religion was set up in '05, everyone has been debating about the existence of this flying spaghetti monster. naysayers have mocked the FSM, and even some members of the church have questioned its authority (fine by me).
I'm here to offer my humble theory.
there is a theory (i can't remember who made it- I'm only 13, people!) that states that whenever a decision is made by anything, anywhere, the universe splits into two equally large universes to accomodate both of the branches of this decision. so, if you were taking a walk, and you came at a split in the road, and decided to turn left, another universe would pop into existence in which you took a right turn.
so, according to this, there must have been a universe somewhere in which a transdimensional, omnipotent spaghetti monster was created, and proceeded to kill off any universe in which a copy of himself or any other deity was made. Of course, being transdimentional and omnipotent, he can exist in all the theoretical universes in which we exist. since he is transdimensional, flying through walls is not a problem to him, nor is there a problem in creating a heaven with a Beer volcano and stripper factory.
hope y'all can understand this, reply if you can,
-calamarine
blindly oppressing middle-eastern countries through needless violence since '86
calamarine
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Griffin on Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:03 pm

Makes perfect sense. You might like the Hyper Spaghetti Monster Theory thread.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:15 am

I've heard about that. there was a movie with that theory, and the main character got to live the other choices life. instead of a highly succesful but lonelyish business Exec, he was a dad of 3 or something, but lower-middle class.

and, at this point, with all the choices made in all existence, think of all the universes moving about and probably intersecting! it must be so noodly!
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby calamarine on Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:11 pm

thanks! i didn't think any1 would notice this, seeing as there are so many others like it....

and i'll b sure to check out the hyper spaghetti monster theory
blindly oppressing middle-eastern countries through needless violence since '86
calamarine
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:39 pm

if you go to the forum index, over on the right side, right above the box that says "last post", there should be three links, 'posts since last visit' gives you just that, so you know what threads have been posted in, and of new threads since you last visited.

threads rarely go unseen.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Return to Scripture and Lore