WWTFSMD?

Songs of the FSM. Praise, Adoration and Pirate Sea Chanteys. Express your musical and/or poetic talent.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby gwood on Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:56 am

I see, thanks for the explination. Spam & pasta, what a terrible combination.
gwood
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:45 pm

irnoic really... I imagine spam and pasta wouldn't taste TOO bad.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby gwood on Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:39 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:I imagine spam and pasta wouldn't taste TOO bad.

Yuk. I'll say it again: Yuk! Only thing worse would be...dare I mention it... scrapple.
gwood

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:32 pm

alright, alright.

by the way, I want to download the music from msypace, what should I put for the artist and album, if you care?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby gwood on Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:56 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:alright, alright.

by the way, I want to download the music from msypace, what should I put for the artist and album, if you care?

Artist: Gary Wood
Album: Undercover Bonobo

Thanks for your interest, seriously, it tickles me to death that a few people like my stuff.
gwood

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:31 pm

heh, its funny, sounds good, is in good places on the internet, and is for free!

how could anyone NOT be interested in it?

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Gloria T. Camel on Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:50 am

I truley do not think everyone ackowledges just how AWSOME that song is, I am so gonna learn that song and play it at the next school assembly and/or community gathering :fsm_rock:
Great work man
Gloria T. Camel
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby gwood on Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:51 pm

Gloria T. Camel wrote:I truley do not think everyone ackowledges just how AWSOME that song is, I am so gonna learn that song and play it at the next school assembly and/or community gathering :fsm_rock:
Great work man

Thanks very sincerely, Gloria. The thought of someone else playing one of my songs is delightful. It's just a few chords, if I remember right-- C, F, G and an Am? Or was it Em? Haven't played it lately, myself.

And Q, I know I said I'd have a go at doing a song based on your story, but I'm like...really old and tired, you know? Not even getting my own stuff recorded. Sorry.
gwood

Postby Alpaca on Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:50 pm

Don't remember exactly how it went, but here's what I have from memory:

What would the
C: Flying Spaghetti Monster do?
F: That's the only question that
G: Converns me and you. We're
Em: searchin' for the
Am: truth...

But the Em and Am chords could both just be an Am chord held over.

(Hope I remembered the lyrics accurately, too. Proof, truth?)
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:10 pm

gwood wrote:And Q, I know I said I'd have a go at doing a song based on your story, but I'm like...really old and tired, you know? Not even getting my own stuff recorded. Sorry.

no worries, it was just a passing thought.

the songs on my iPod now, so I'm singing along to it at random in public places :D

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby gwood on Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:54 am

Alpaca wrote:Don't remember exactly how it went, but here's what I have from memory:

What would the
F: That's the only G question that
Con C cerns me and Am you, in our
F search for the
G truth...

Corrected lyric & chords above. There's no Em, it's that C-walkdown thing, where you go from the C note on the A string to the B note for one beat before forming the Am. Other than that, it's all C F & G, in various order. But if anyone figures out a different way to play it that pleases them more, rock on.
gwood

Postby gwood on Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:21 am

gwood wrote:
What would the
F: That's the only G question that
Con C cerns me and Am you, in our
F search for the
G truth...

Got that wrong. Just remembered my initial post, where I said this: Chords: C F G, C Am Dm G

Dm? Gotta get the guitar out later.

Duh!
gwood

Previous

Return to Hymns and Songs