Uh... my avatar? ...maybe...

Found a stunning new portrayal of His Noodly Majesty? New art, adapted art, links to do-it-yourself art? Realistic, conceptual, whatever? Post it here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Uh... my avatar? ...maybe...

Postby Aeger on Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:59 am

I... uh.. did my avatar myself... kinda... I added some appendages, and zoomed in, inverted the colors, and added the backround, and made the appendages look ethereal, and put in the side bars that almost look like the walls of your soul... and other stuff as well... yeah... I did that

hooray me

yeah, it's two in the morning, I'm drunk, I have nothing better to do
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you
Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Re: Uh... my avatar? ...maybe...

Postby Sekhmet on Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:22 am

Hey Aeger I like your avatar :worship:
Sekhmet the Right Hand and Daughter of the Egyptian God Re. Both a healer and destroyer, i love my daddy:)
Sekhmet
Ziti Zealot

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:03 pm

very nice. could you perhaps make a larger Wallpaper size version?

remember, beer is holy, therefore it makes sense that the best art and adaptations would be created while under the influence.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Sekhmet on Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:08 pm

Auntie Dee Dee wrote:When I first saw it, it looked to me like an adaptation of an x-ray of the chest, with the FSM as the heart.

I love it. It's blue. :)

What a lovely thing to think :o
Sekhmet the Right Hand and Daughter of the Egyptian God Re. Both a healer and destroyer, i love my daddy:)
Sekhmet
Ziti Zealot

Postby Aeger on Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:14 pm

I've made a 346 by 232 image of it (that's as large as I can get it), and I've hosted it at my group blog: www.kingdomofheathen.blogspot.com

Enjoy
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you
Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:44 pm

whats the general screen size? Alpaca should know... its 1100x1000 or something along those lines. in the thousands. if you made it a smaller, but still mutiple of that, if you put it as walpaper to stretch, it should look fine... dunno what the usual size is though.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby brodieboy on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:51 pm

The majority of desktops are either 600 X 800 or 1024 X 768.

It is a great picture, it has inspired me to have a go at making my own
brodieboy
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby ~noodleloveforever~ on Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:44 pm

wow
it makes my little pic seem so....little.
then again i only spent like 5 minutes on it.
but i do love it. its so PRETTY! i believe the beer volcanoes have dripped down upon you and granted holiness to your artwork.
:fsm_rock:
if noodles are to send me to hell, why are YOU eating them?
~noodleloveforever~
Conchigliette Convert

Return to Art and Artistic Adaptations