Hippo Noodles

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Duke on Sat May 13, 2006 1:50 pm

Tickle wrote:Why don't you try replacing it with THE BEST TV ADVERT THAT HAS EVER EXISTED!!!?

Garrision Keillor, if I'm not mistaken?

I'm not a geneticist, but I know one. I'll ask him what's taking so long.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby alexrose on Sat May 13, 2006 9:35 pm

They already exist, silly. They're called "house hippos" and are a common household animal in Canada and Eastern United States. Their nests are made of dryer lint, lost mittens and bits of string. They sleep 16 hours a day so they have to be extra soft.
Their diet consists of raisins, potato chips and the crumbs from peanut butter on toast.

Go here: http://www.cca-kids.ca/special/
alexrose
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby StephyMerirosvo on Mon May 22, 2006 4:05 am

oh, well, I saw it on TV some years ago, and I still can't forget about them. That's why I had to mention them in the first place on this forum. But I'm still angry that they show us such a wonderful creature to finally tell us they don't exist and now we have to put our best geneticists on it! I've been waiting for too long! I want an hippopotamice!
StephyMerirosvo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby insanity_plea on Mon May 22, 2006 7:59 pm

boy, oh, boy...ardee. anyways. hippos and noodles! can't get much better than that!!!
clapf (cool losers and proud failures)
insanity_plea
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Alpaca on Mon May 22, 2006 11:06 pm

Welcome! Check out the Start here forum and post in the new converts thread to introduce yourself! :)
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby His Worshipper on Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:30 am

GENIUS!GENIUS!GENIUS!GENIUS!GENIUS!GENIUS!GENIUS!GENIUS!
NOODLES ON MY BACK LALALALALA!
CAN'T.... STOP.... SINGING!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
:worship: the FSM!
His Worshipper
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Annoying Hippo

Postby NeferKa on Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:24 pm

Tansy the Terrible wrote:People will now hate me at work: I'll just blame you. :)

Fortunately, there are only 2 other people in the office today... So I didn't annoy anyone!
NeferKa
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby St John the Blasphemist on Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:59 pm

More people are killed in Africa by hippopotami than any other animal - including lions and snakes.

Not sure about the ones with noodles on their backs though.

St John the Blasphemist
Saint of Little Known Factoids
St John the Blasphemist
Lord of Linguini

hippopotamice

Postby NeferKa on Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:47 am

The idea of hippopotamice disturbs me. I don't know why, but it's unnerving for me.

Here's the question I have though: would your keep the hippopotamice in a cage with a little wheel or in a terrarium?
NeferKa
Lumache Lieutenant

Previous

Return to All Things FSM