New Siting!

Found a stunning new portrayal of His Noodly Majesty? New art, adapted art, links to do-it-yourself art? Realistic, conceptual, whatever? Post it here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

New Siting!

Postby JKVisFX on Thu May 18, 2006 9:53 pm

Check it out here. (http://www.jkdigital.com/FSM/) I was utterly startled and nearly crashed my car trying to film it.

There are several QuickTime files, small, medium and large; MPEG-4 and H-264 codecs of each.

Brand new here BTW. For what ever reason, I never came to these forums before even though I have been following the FSM phenomenon for some time now.

Actually, this was just an exercise I did for learning some new visual effects software. I figured, what a better way to do it than with our favorite pasta monster.
"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein
JKVisFX
Conchigliette Convert

Re: New Siting!

Postby Alpaca on Thu May 18, 2006 9:55 pm

JKVisFX wrote:Actually, this was just an exercise I did for learning some new visual effects software. I figured, what a better way to do it than with our favorite pasta monster.

Shh!!!

Still, it looks really nice, and when the cliff overlaps it, it looks very real.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Amazing Larry on Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:21 pm

Well done, good fellow. I dare say, well done.
Put down that Lil' Jon, pick up Charley Patton.
Start thinking Chicago, stop thinking Manhattan.

...and my name isn't really Amazing Larry.
Amazing Larry
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:04 pm

awesome. whats really good is that you could replace the FSM with anything. the guy dosen't say "its the FSM!" its juts "holy shit!" hell, you could use Karl Rove's head!
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Cricket on Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:26 pm

hell, you could use Karl Rove's head!

Well, someone might as well... :roll:
Empusa's crew, so naked-new they may not face the fire,
But weep that they bin too small to sin to the height of their desire,
(Kipling)
Cricket
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby JKVisFX on Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:38 am

Somebody find me a good head shot of Carl Rove and, your wish is my command!
"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein
JKVisFX
Conchigliette Convert

Postby JKVisFX on Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:41 am

Amazing Larry wrote:Well done, good fellow. I dare say, well done.

Thanks Mr. Amazing. It was just a lark. The original footage was not even shot for that purpose but, it lent itself pretty well to it.
JKVisFX
Conchigliette Convert

Return to Art and Artistic Adaptations