Hippo Noodles

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Duke » Sat May 13, 2006 1:50 pm

Tickle wrote:Why don't you try replacing it with THE BEST TV ADVERT THAT HAS EVER EXISTED!!!?

Garrision Keillor, if I'm not mistaken?

I'm not a geneticist, but I know one. I'll ask him what's taking so long.

"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen

Fusilli Fuselier

Postby alexrose » Sat May 13, 2006 9:35 pm

They already exist, silly. They're called "house hippos" and are a common household animal in Canada and Eastern United States. Their nests are made of dryer lint, lost mittens and bits of string. They sleep 16 hours a day so they have to be extra soft.
Their diet consists of raisins, potato chips and the crumbs from peanut butter on toast.

Go here: http://www.cca-kids.ca/special/

Tortellini Third Mate

Postby StephyMerirosvo » Mon May 22, 2006 4:05 am

oh, well, I saw it on TV some years ago, and I still can't forget about them. That's why I had to mention them in the first place on this forum. But I'm still angry that they show us such a wonderful creature to finally tell us they don't exist and now we have to put our best geneticists on it! I've been waiting for too long! I want an hippopotamice!

Conchigliette Convert

Postby insanity_plea » Mon May 22, 2006 7:59 pm

boy, oh, boy...ardee. anyways. hippos and noodles! can't get much better than that!!!
clapf (cool losers and proud failures)

Go-To Guy

Postby Alpaca » Mon May 22, 2006 11:06 pm

Welcome! Check out the Start here forum and post in the new converts thread to introduce yourself! :)

His Worshipper
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby His Worshipper » Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:30 am

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
:worship: the FSM!

Lumache Lieutenant

Annoying Hippo

Postby NeferKa » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:24 pm

Tansy the Terrible wrote:People will now hate me at work: I'll just blame you. :)

Fortunately, there are only 2 other people in the office today... So I didn't annoy anyone!

St John the Blasphemist
Lord of Linguini

Postby St John the Blasphemist » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:59 pm

More people are killed in Africa by hippopotami than any other animal - including lions and snakes.

Not sure about the ones with noodles on their backs though.

St John the Blasphemist
Saint of Little Known Factoids

Lumache Lieutenant

Postby NeferKa » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:47 am

The idea of hippopotamice disturbs me. I don't know why, but it's unnerving for me.

Here's the question I have though: would your keep the hippopotamice in a cage with a little wheel or in a terrarium?

Return to “All Things FSM”