Jesus Is Shocked!

Found a stunning new portrayal of His Noodly Majesty? New art, adapted art, links to do-it-yourself art? Realistic, conceptual, whatever? Post it here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Jesus Is Shocked!

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:57 pm

A simple, but pretty damn funny variation of my current avatar.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:00 pm

y'know, it really amplifies his beard and goatee... makes him look almost european.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:04 am

Depp as Christ. no matter what you say, that totally trumps Depp as Wonka

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby NeferKa on Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:33 am

Are you going to change your avatar to shocked Jesus? I am personally a fan.
NeferKa
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:58 pm

sure, why the hell not.

are you a fan like herod?

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby NeferKa on Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:26 am

Hi Jesus... maybe you should cut back a little on the caffeine, buddy!

Now I want to make a stained glass window or use other traditional Christian church decoration media and make a very typical Jesus with big, bug eyes! I can put it next to my Byzantine Jesus that's giving the finger.
NeferKa
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:20 am

we were talking about JC superstar and JC in general when Drake was at my house last sunday. we both started ranodmly singing that one...

know the words to 'I don't know how to love him'?

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:31 am

you played Mary Magdalene?

no wonder the church said she was evil... :D

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby NeferKa on Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:53 am

Qwerty, I like the change you made to avatar! The eye-popping is quite disturbing and it cracks me up every time I see it. You get a gold star!
NeferKa
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:20 pm

yay... some credit must go to alpaca though, for he assembled it and made it an animation. I just pirated the image and made the frames.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Return to Art and Artistic Adaptations