Concerns w/ the Beer Volcano.

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby kat on Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:26 am

So long as it ain't that gnats wee you Americans have the nerve to call Budweiser I am not bothered!

The USA has apologized for Bud on more than one occassion, especially to the Czech republic.
I'm a Guinness drinker, myself.
Do not do in public that which you do not which commented upon by the public.
kat
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby chuck212 on Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:59 pm

it could be natraully made beer! beer has very simple ingriedients but perhaps it is holy beer blessed by the fsm
:fsm:
it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.... then its hilarious
chuck212
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:02 pm

I'm sure there must be some kind of cliff someplace on the volcano resulting in a waterfall, and if you want espresso, it'd be espresso!

me, I'm underage. so GO BARQS!
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Twice Baked on Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:20 pm

In Oregon, only Republicans drink Bud. (Everyone else smokes it)
The rest of us drink microbrews.
Life is too short to drink cheap beer.
If it looks like a glass of pee, don't drink it! :twisted: :?
Twice Baked
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Grey on Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:36 pm

Lol.

I'm underage and I don't like alchol, so Barq's and caffeine for moi.
Oh! and A&W from a waterfall so it's all frothy!
The revolution has abandoned you. You're on your own now.

The Eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt not get caught.

fueledbycoffee wrote:America has a long and hallowed tradition of irrational tax evasion and belligerence. We are the national equivalent of the Nac Mac Feegle. And we're the leaders of the free world. Damn, now I've scared myself shitless.
Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:34 pm

A&W is good too. its not really like a 'if I can't get barqs A&W is an alright substitute', A&W is really just a different taste. goes well with popcorn chicken! :D

but Mugs.... Mugs is just crap.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:01 pm

you're outclassed here, alcohol boy!

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Grey on Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:36 pm

*chuckles*

Yeah, I like Barq's the best. It has a nice bite to it. A&W is good from the tap, and I agree, Mug is revolting. I'll revert to cherry coke before I drink it.

fueledbycoffee wrote:America has a long and hallowed tradition of irrational tax evasion and belligerence. We are the national equivalent of the Nac Mac Feegle. And we're the leaders of the free world. Damn, now I've scared myself shitless.
Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:39 pm

ew, cherry coke. of course, I don't like cherry's anyway.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Grey on Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:42 pm

*le gasp*
BLASPHEMY!
Ok, not really. They stopped selling *sniffle* Barq's at my school, so I went to cherry/black cherry vanilla coke.

I <3 cherries, myself.
But then, I get 'em fresh off the tree pretty much, and you might not.

Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:51 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:(this is all my opinion and belief on heaven) oh don't worry, the biggest volcano is extremely easy to get to. it's just if you want to climb some other volcanos and get something like those 'expensive' free beers, you can. and remember, there is no fatigue in heaven. well.. you can wear camo if you want, but you never get tired or sick or anything. you aren't immidiately strong, but you're healthy and can excercise literally constantly. so climbing the mountians would only take time. but you've got all the time in heaven. :wink:

Ditto on the opinion, part.. here's what I'd like to believe: All the earthly beverages should be available on request at the main volcano, but beverages never tasted by human lips can be found at far-flung springs and volcanos for which one can piratically search for, trade and plunder. There should not be any money there, but we've got to pirate SOMEthing!
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:39 pm

yeah, like 'net video games where you only pay for service, but theres got to be SOMETHING to trade. like special coinage.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:28 am

funny... I was just reading some old thread, and they started talking about how Doc's avatar was the guy Depp played in Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas... :twisted:

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Aeger on Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:01 pm

I'm with Kat on this one, seems to me that in order for it to be heaven, the beer must be subjective.

Indeed, all things must be for a certain extent subjective, or changing for the individual, because one thing can't please everyone, so there have to be innumerable variations on that one thing for every person who wants to come in contact with it.

SO I have always reffered to it as Subjective Beer, officially the Beer of Subject, or "BS"
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you
Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Aeger on Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:19 pm

Actually I've been here for about a year, but I have posted in the BIG RED START FORUM anyway, right-o
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you
Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

PreviousNext

Return to Scripture and Lore