Ages

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Goat Starer on Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:46 am

Tickle wrote:The most dangerous animals in the UK are wasps...

...How boring...

hmmmm! tickle I would have to say that the following animals are more dangerous than wasps and resident in the UK......

1) human beings (anyone for a spot of genocide?)
2) adders (nasty snakes)
3) rats (wiels disease anyone? black death?)
4) bees (more people are allergic to bee stings than wasp stings)
5) seagulls (just look at the eyes and read this with horror http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2097681.stm)
6) badgers http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/here ... 027681.stm
7) foxes http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2078419.stm
8) sharks - mako have been seen around our coasts and a couple of years ago we had the first great white in UK waters.

I am 31 by the way
Best regards

Goat

--------------------------

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw
Goat Starer
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Grey on Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:14 pm

Seventeen 'tis meh age.
The revolution has abandoned you. You're on your own now.

The Eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt not get caught.

fueledbycoffee wrote:America has a long and hallowed tradition of irrational tax evasion and belligerence. We are the national equivalent of the Nac Mac Feegle. And we're the leaders of the free world. Damn, now I've scared myself shitless.
Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:10 am

really? I thought you were one of them 25-30 year olds... of course, I'm 13 and Dr. Otis Lansa thought I was in colledge or someth... :roll:
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby kat on Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:13 am

My *SON* is 14.
My wife and I have been together for 13 years June 10th.

My age=old. (thirtysomething)
Do not do in public that which you do not which commented upon by the public.
kat
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:03 pm

thirtysomething isn't old. 40 is the new 30. 80 is the new 60. therefore, 30 is the new 20 and 20 is... the new.. ten. . . and 10 is the new....

err... I might just be a toddler...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby boghog on Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:12 pm

It can be said that 15's the new 20.

I think age scales are compressing around a median of 25, which will be everyone's "new" age in the not-too-distant future.
Now Hypercaffeinated! Share and Enjoy!

Keep Saturn in Saturnalia!

You catch more flies with BS than you do with honey.
boghog
Lord of Linguini

Postby kat on Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:37 pm

Well, damnit, I'm already planning my 16th annual 21st birthday party.

(I started turning 21 when I was still a teen)
Do not do in public that which you do not which commented upon by the public.
kat
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:03 pm

My Birthday isn't really in a convientent spot... October... I think its so close to the begining of a new school year it's not like "OMG I"M OLDER" because that would be overkill. I'm geting kind of tired of being the last 13 year old to turn 14 in my class... but it is less than half a year...

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:02 pm

no one thinks I'm 22 or anything, but they do tend to think I'm a girl.... :x :x :x

my friend said that he saw someone at a training thing who looked exactly like me, but then realized that the person was wearing a trainer bra.

*slaps forehead*

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:28 pm

yes... I'll seduce them with my amazing charm. :wink:

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby arkady on Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:06 pm

Hehe, I'm 20 but stopped growing a long time ago... and amazingly i never get IDd... possibly because they think no-one 4'10" who was underage would dare :wink:
"Ankh-Morpork people, said the Guild, were hearty, no-nonsense folk who actually preferred chocolate made mostly from milk, sugar, suet, hooves, lips, miscellaneous squeezings, rat droppings, plaster, flies, tallow, bits of tree, hair lint, spiders and powdered cocoa husks. This meant that according to the food standards of Borogravia and Quirm, Ankh-Morpork chocolate was formally classed as 'cheese', and only escaped, through being the wrong colour, being defined as 'tile grout'."
arkady
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Griffin on Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:57 pm

Fascinated by the idea of a trainer bra. I had forgotten the options around what you can get breasts to do. :mrgreen:
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Previous

Return to All Things FSM